Outspoken

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 29: Outspoken   Irina's POV

As soon as I arrived in my room, I threw my body away to the bed.

After the MV shooting at Gimnyeong Maze Park was finished, I began to busy as hell again. But this time, it wasn't for the iKON's Comeback Journal though. Yesterday, Mr. Yang suddenly assigned me to the special event that would be held tomorrow. And there was pretty much new tasks to do and the due date was tonight.

I finished the to-do-list just now. And I felt very tired.

When my consciousness started to vanish, I heard my phone was ringing. I took it half-heartedly and checked the caller identity. It was Hanbin. 

"Yonseo?" I answered tiredly.

There was a split seconds silence. "Yah, why do you sound so tired?" he asked.

"I'm okay. I just need to sleep. Why do you call?" I asked him back.

"I'm sorry, I promise to call you no more than 5 minutes. I'm just curious though. The producer just told me and other members if the MV shooting for tomorrow being called off and instead, there'll be an off day for preparing the special event tomorrow's night."

I smiled slightly. It was so satisfying, knew something he didn't know yet.

"Yeah, I know. Tomorrow will be a very, very special day." I told him mysteriously.

"Mwo? Don't make me more curious!" he shouted. 

"Mianhae, but you have to wait until tomorrow." I said cheekily.

"Aish, you're being unbelievable." he mocked. "Anyway, if there wouldn't be a shooting- will I still get a turn to do the Live?" he suddenly asked.

"Yup, you'll still do the Live tomorrow. In the middle of the event." I told him.

He remained silent. "Umm... If that so, why haven't you brief me yet today?" he asked hesitantly.

I slapped my forehead. "Ugh! I forgot. Can we meet in-"

"Yah, yah. Calm down. It's okay. You've already tired now and I don't mind if you didn't brief me at all. I could pull off something tomorrow anyway." he said.

"But it would be different from the usual concept! I must brief you!" I shouted.

"Okay, but not tonight. How about we meet tomorrow morning? Tomorrow is an off day after all. So, it would be okay, right?" he asked.

"But you should buy clothes for the event. You already told to wear a tuxedo or suit, haven't you? And you definitely didn't bring it to here." I told him.

"Yeah, and that's why we should go shopping together tomorrow, before or after we'll briefing. You must wear a gown to the event, right? And you definitely didn't bring it to here." he said the exactly thing I said. I rolled my eyes eventhough he couldn't see me.

"Don't you go with iKON? Or your stylist." I asked him.

"It's fine. I'll tell them. And no need to bring my stylist because there'll be you to give suggestions to me." he said brashly.

"Wow, I feel honored." I quipped him.

"You should be." he replied casually.

"Aish, jinjja." I murmured exasperatedly.  

He laughed. "Okay, I promise no more than 5 minutes. I'll end the call so you can sleep."

"The last time you said you wanted to end the call, it had to be repeated three times for you finally truly ended it." I quipped him again.

"I never thought the-sleepy-Irina could have a sarcastic side like this. Damn," he said mockingly.

"Oh, I have pretty much sides that would be showing to you, and you wouldn't guess it right even once." I replied him annoyingly.

"I can't wait, though." he replied in flirtatious tone, making me blushed.

"Shut up!" I shouted sulkily. Hanbin chuckled.

"I'll really end the call now," he said. "Oh, Irina?" he called me.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"Have a sweet dream." he said softly, making the sparks ignited on my stomach again.

"T-thank you. And you t-too." I said nervously.

There was a silence, and I wondered what Hanbin did in there. 

"Annyeong, Irina." he said. Then, the phone was ended immediately before I could reply him.

Please tell me I was wrong when I reckoned him for being embarrassed. I mean, he was the one who said the thing and yet...

Aish, molla. That guy really got my nerves.

***

The next morning, I met up with Hanbin on my car.

We separately walked, obviously. I was on my car firstly and he caught up with me shortly after. As soon as he opened the car and sat on the passenger's seat, I could smell his distinctive scent. It smelled like mixture of manly-scent soap and freshly-fragrance perfume. I never really paid attention to anyone's scent, but Hanbin made an exception. And after I spent a lot of time with him, I kind of get used to notice it.

And I had to stop my self to sniff around every time he was nearby me though.

"Shall we go?" he asked me, making me abruptly stopped my unessential daydreaning.

"U-um, yes. But anyway, where should we go?" I asked Hanbin confusedly. 

I glanced to him who sat obediently besides me. He was wearing a fully disguise: black bucket hat, round sunglasses, black mask, black t-shirt paired with faded blue jeans jacket, and black ripped jeans. Still looked like a celebrity to me, but there was almost no 'B.I the leader of iKON' trace on him. Clearly we would go to some public place if he prepared such a disguise.

"Let's go to Chilsung Fashion Street. I heard there were plenty of infamous brand clothing shop, so we could have almost-unlimited option for our attire tonight." he replied. "And after that, we could take a lunch at the nearby restaurant on the street. You can brief me at that time."

"Alright, Sir. Your wish is my command." I replied jokingly while turning on the car's engine. From my peripheral sight, I could see Hanbin was smirking.

"Irina, I know this is gonna be sounded rude of me. But- do you mind if I take a sleep? I kind of having not much sleep last night." he asked me apologetically. 

I shrugged off. "Never mind! There'll almost nothing you can do in the passenger's seat anyway, right?" I asked in amusement. "But, really- it's okay. You can rest the seat so you can sleep more comfortably." I offered him.

"Okay, gomawo. You're the best." he thanked me. I glanced to him again and he was currently resting his seat. Then, he took off his sunglasses and I could see a pair of tremendous dark circles under his eyes. He definitely didn't sleep much last night indeed. 

"What were you doing last night, anyway? Your dark circles is no jokes." I commented on him while I was driving my car to the open street.

"I wrote musics. There was a lot of inspiration running through my mind and I couldn't just leave it alone. I jotted them down, and the next thing later I didn't real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter