Happy Virus Couple

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7: Happy Virus Couple   Irina's POV

The first location where the MV making was held on Seongsan Sunrise Peak.

Apparently, The Production Team wanted to shoot sunrise scene and I must admit that would be an amazing scene. And that explained why did I have to wake up at 4 AM this morning, because clearly I wouldn't do that EVER-it would just violating my sleeping time. I mean, don't get me wrong-I always get up at 7 AM for go to work, but never woke up earlier than that. But for IKON-I mean, for my job, I'm willing to do that.

"Irina-yah, have you informed the followers about today's Instagram Live?" Yena Eonni asked me while put her make up on. She seems a little bit more grumpy than the usual and I can tell she's not a morning person just like me.

"Done, Eonni. I posted on Instagram Story last night, saying we will do the Live at 6 AM. The responses were really good and a lot of fans said that they would stay awake to watch the Live." I answered her.

"Good, thank you." She said. Suddenly, she sighed heavily. "Aaah, I should be still sleeping soundly on that bed if it wasn't for those MV making. Why did they have to shoot sunrise?" She complained.

I chuckled. "It's okay, Eonni. You could leave earlier to sleep if you'd want to. I will stay until the end." I offered her.

"Woah, you made me sound really bad, Irina-yah. Even though I know your hidden intention to stay until the end, but still."

That made me blushed. "Oh, just forget it, Eonni!" I shouted.

Yena Eonni laughed. "Yeah, I must stay until the end as well. I'm the main supervisor though. Besides," she grinned, "I have to watch you so you wouldn't cross the border with IKON's members."

"Whoa, I wouldn't do anything weird, Eonni! Besides, how dare I?" I grimaced.

"I saw you with Donghyuk-ssi and both of you seem get along pretty well, Irina-yah. Not to mention that lingering stare from B.I-ssi toward you."

"E-eh? What lingering stare?" I asked her curiously.

"When you tailed me and Jiyoung after you finished the briefing with Donghyuk-ssi, I glanced to B.I-ssi who was with him. Then I caught B.I-ssi was staring at you intensely. What did happened to both of you?" Yena Eonni asked me.

I could feel fire all over my face. I didn't know that B.I stared at me. Why did he stare at me? "Ah, Eonni. Actually..." then I told her that B.I was the one who helped me so I could make it to the hotel. Yena Eonni seems really surprise with this fact.

"Wow! You must be so lucky yesterday, Irina-yah!" she shouted excitedly.

"Not really, though. My handphone fell to the toilet, then it was broke and made me get lost on the airport. I couldn't consider it as a lucky, Eonni." I disproved her sadly. "But yeah, if we're excluding that accident, yesterday I got pretty lucky."

Yena Eonni laughed so hard. "At least there's a positive side, isn't it? You could still buy new handphone but how could you buy a moment with him alone?" she asked teasefully.

I laughed. "Good point." I said. "Oh, it's already 4.20 AM, Eonni." I reminded her.

Yena Eonni finished her make up and stood up. "Okay, let's go!"

***

Although it was summer, Seongsan Sunrise Peak still froze me up with its chilly wind.

The sky was still in night mode and I could see some bright stars attached to the sky. Luckily, the sky was really clear and I bet the sunrise scene would be so amazing. It was really worth it for woke up early after all. I wish I had br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter