Jerk

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 17: Jerk

 

Irina's POV

 

I woke up with the tiest feeling ever.

My head felt so heavy as as if someone had planted a huge rock on it. Not to mention the nauseous feeling that made me want to puke. I'm sure last night I already puked a lot, but seems it wasn't enough and my body demanded me to throw away the liquid more.

I opened my eyes slowly and just realised I slept on the comfortable king bed in the luxurious room. Clearly, this is not my room. Oh no, I must be overslept in Bobby's room! I thought miserably. I looked up to my body, and thank God I wasn't experiencing some cliché situation after drunk such as waking up with body or a guy besides me.

Uhh wait, I did, right?

I turned my head to see whether I slept with one of the boys-- fortunately, there wasn't anybody except me in this bed. They must be slept in the living room. Ugh. I felt uneasy to them. I must did some weird thing last night, however they still let me sleep in this bed alone. They're so kind indeed.

By the way, what time is it?

I looked at a clock in the side table on besides the bed. Gosh. It was already 6 o'clock! I remembered clearly the Producer said we have to be ready at 6.30 AM. Great. I only have 30 minutes to get ready. And I have to make sure first that the boys could wake up too! Well, that would be a difficult thing to do.

I stood up from the bed and rushed down to the living room. And yeah, of course none of them have woken up. They were scattered on the sofa and rugs at the living room. I decided to wake Donghyuk up because from what I knew, he's one of the member who could easily woken up.

"Donghyuk, wake up." I shook Donghyuk's body, who was sleeping at the rugs. "Donghyuk-ah!" I half-shouted.

"Ermmm..." he mumbled and opened his right eye. "Noona, what is it?"

"It's already 6 o'clock! You guys have to wake up now because we have to be ready in 30 minutes. And make sure you woke up before Jinhwan, Hanbin, or Yunhyeong come to here." I said. That made Donghyuk opened all of his eyes and tried to sit down.

"Omo, I feel dizzy." he muttered. I offered my hand to help him standing up. He thanked me. "Thank you, Noona. By the way, you can go now to get ready. I'll wake them up instead."

I smiled because of his kind offer. "Arasseo. I'll go now. See you." I waved at him. "Oh, by the way, tell them I said thank you for the snack and drink. I'll pay you guys back someday."

Donghyuk smirked. "No worries, we got a very entertaining show from you last night though. And it was enough to pay the food and drink, Noona." he said amusedly.

I opened my eyes widely. That's right, I haven't known about what I did last night. "Aigoo! What did I do?!" I shouted panickly. "Ah, forget it. I should have get ready now. But you owe me an explanation, okay?" I asked him desperately.

Donghyuk laughed and gave me a gesture of 'OK' with his finger. I smiled and went to the front door, meanwhile Donghyuk went to the bathroom to wash up. I was opening the door-- and I want to scream as soon as the door opened widely.

There was Hanbin who stood in front of it.

He stared at me confusedly. "What in the world are you doing in here, Irina?" he asked. Then he was looking up and down to my body. "And you're still wearing the same clothes from yesterday." he added. Oh no. He started looks suspicious of me.

"I can explain it." I murmured. But Hanbin ignored me and went into the room. Then he found Bobby, Chanwoo, and June who were still sleeping soundly. Also, the remained bottles of Soju and the shot glasses. I hitted my forehead for several times in my mind.

"You were drinking with them last night?" he asked me coldly. Crap. I am not so ready for this.

"Yes." I replied shortly.

"You, from all of the people, must knew clearly that we have to wake up early today. Whose idea is it?" he asked again. And he sounds more cold than before.

I decided to lie. I didn't want to Hanbin get angry to the maknae and Bobby, then ended up fighting with them today. Today was an hectic day and it would be if there was some cold atmosphere between them.

"Me. I did the briefing with June and Chanwoo last night. They invited me to Bobby's room to eat some snack because I was starving. Then I was kind of want to drink some alcohol too, so I asked them and they agreed."

"Don't you think you're a little too much, Irina?" Hanbin asked me angrily. "You're a woman, for a God's sake! And yet you asked some random guy to drink with you. In a hotel's room, and you were the only woman in here! Not to mention you slept with them too in the same room!" he shouted furiously.

And I was feeling dejected and annoyed. I mean, who is he for shouting at me like that and telling me what to do? He's not even my boyfriend! And how could he said the members as some random guy? They are like a brothers, right? And he must knew from all of the people that they are kind enough to not doing any harm to me!

"Whatever, you're not my boyfriend to telling me that." I said coldly to him. He looked even more furious.

"Yeah, I'm not, indeed." he hissed at me. "But you have a boyfriend waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter