Stolen

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 13: Stolen Irina's POV

Fortunately, the shooting for today was not as early as yesterday.

At least I could get up at 7 AM, the usual time I wake up everyday. The shooting would take place on Jeolmul Natural Forest Park today. Specifically, it would be at Jeolmul Oreum Volcanic Cone that only could be reached through the hiking trails for 2 hours or more. The Producer hadn't have told us about those details, but I Googled it last night when we were informed about the location.

Nice, isn't it? The Producer must be enjoying it so much to torture us. Gosh.

"What is Jeolmul Oreum Volcanic Cone like? Do we have to hike?!" asked Jiyoung Oppa in the front seat of the car.

"I don't know, the producer didn't spill much information about it." Yena Eonni answered nonchalantly. I remained silent and didn't want to answer thus question because I knew Jiyoung Oppa would be complaining so much from the beginning, and it was the last thing I wanted.

"Irina, do you know-- aish, she's already sleep!" Jiyoung Oppa shouted. As soon as he started to ask me, I quickly closed my eyes and tilted my head as if I was sleeping soundly.

"Leave her alone, she must be tired from yesterday's activities." Yena Eonni defended me. Thank you so much, Eonni. I thanked her on my mind. And lucky me, Jiyoung Oppa didn't try to wake me up and remained silent.

With the comfortably silence was filling the car, my acting of sleeping began to become real.

***

"..Na. Irina, wake up! We arrived."

The familiar voice jolted me from the sleeping and I quickly opened my eyes. Yena Eonni was staring at me from besides me. I grinned with a guilty feeling.

"Ah, mianhae, Eonni." I apologised to her with my hoarse voice from waking up.

"It's okay, we should go now." she said. I nodded and rubbed my eyes. When I had fully awaken, I realised Jiyoung Oppa had already gone from the front seat.

"Where's Jiyoung Oppa?" I asked Yena Eonni when we got out from the car.

"I asked him to coordinate with the cameramen and the editor, so you can full in charge with monitoring the Live only for now. You must be tired if taking a control in everything, Irina." she answered.

"Oh, thank you Eonni!" I thanked her and held her hand warmly. Yena Eonni chuckled.

"Don't cling to me, you better find Jinhwan now." she commanded me.

The name of Jinhwan suddenly made my cheek flushing again. It reminded me about the he-kissed-my-hand incident yesterday. And how he mentioned about Hanbin could be obsessed with me because, according to Jinhwan, I resemble so much to Kim Ji-Won. I still don't believe it until now, but my heart was fluttering when the thought crossed into my mind.

Uh-oh.. you're such a stupid girl, Irina.

"Oookay, Eonni." I said nonchalantly, as if I didn't feel bothered at all with her request.

I parted with Yena Eonni and I went to the other side of parking area to find iKON's van. Turns out their van just arrived and after it parked where it should be, I could see Yunhyeong was getting out firstly from the car. Then following by Chanwoo, Junhoe, Donghyuk, Bobby, Jinhwan--

And Hanbin. I mean B.I. Aish, what should I call him now? If we were really a friends now, should I put aside the idol image from him? And the first step that I could do for now was calling him as Hanbin, not B.I-- because the name's really attached to the celebrity side of him.

"Irina! Come here!" I could hear Jinhwan was calling me. He smiled warmly to me from a distance. I smiled back and waved to him, then walking closer toward iKON.

"Good morning, iKON." I greeted all of them and bowed politely.

Strange. I could feel the atmosphere among them was unlike before. Overall, they were treated me warmly, but there was still kind of distance between us. Nevertheless, they were super duper friendlier now. I heard the enthusiasm from the way they replied my greetings. Even I swear I heard Junhoe, who was giving me cold shoulder to me before, shouted with excitement randomly.

"Good morning, Irina-yah~~ Have a good rest last night?" asked Bobby while embracing and patting my shoulder out of nowhere. I blinked several times and stared at him confusedly. Before I could response him, the others started to approach me.

"Irina Noona, you looked really beautiful this morning~~" said Donghyuk while tucking some of my hair behind my ear. I looked around between him and Bobby who were standing on both sides of me.

"U-uhh... What are you guys do--"

"Irina-ssi, I believe I haven't had a chance to greet you properly before. I'm Yunhyeong or Song, and you can call me whatever you want." Yunhyeong suddenly took my hand and shook it with a weirdly enthusiasm. I replied his shaking hands unconsciously, because my mind suddenly was turning blank.

"And I'm Junhoe. Nice to meet you." said Junhoe who was standing besides Yunhyeong. He didn't shook my hand or another gesture of warm greeting, but he gave me a little smile-- which is I found it pretty strange too.

"Hello! I'm probably the maknae of this grup, but can I call you by your name without any honorific, Irina?" Chanwoo greeted me with a flirty tone. Yunhyeong and Junhoe hitted his head and Chanwoo was just laughing wickedly.

Okay, what is happening again?! I asked my self confusedly. Why did they suddenly behave like this?

"Yah, you guys stop it. She looked confused as hell." B.I-- Hanbin was intervening the members.

Then they began to move further away from me and leaving some distance for me to take a breath normally. And after my conscious came back fully into my mind, I just realised all of iKON's members were surrounding me and made a little half-circle centered to me.

That. was. such. a. splendid. and. spectacular. view.

"We're sorry, Irina. We're just excited to meet you." said Bobby, grinning ear to ear.

"Err... I'm really hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter