Sunrise Talk

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8: Sunrise Talk   Irina's POV

Donghyuk and Bobby's slap comedy was opening the Live gleefully.

I gave two thumbs up to them while they were joking continuously for IKONIC. It was an amazing idea to let Bobby joined Donghyuk. I feel relieved the opening was running smoothly.

While Donghyuk and Bobby were teasing IKONIC with singing some random song-saying it was their comeback's song, for God sake they were too mean-I decided to step aside for a while because I want to see the sunrise and the sea.

I walked away and found a good spot for enjoying the scenery quietly. It wasn't far away from the spot where Donghyuk and Bobby doing the Live, so I could still monitoring them while I was seeing the sunrise. And the best thing is there was no people in there!

I walked fast to that good spot because I couldn't hold my excitement-and that was stupid. I was being too carried away then I didn't realize my legs slipped on the stone below me.

Oh why did you have to be so ing clumsy Irina oh my you will fell AAARGHHH-

Oh. Why did I not fall?

Turns out, someone who was behind me held my waist to prevent me from falling. I looked up to see who's my saviour for this time-and I just want to scream as if I had fallen. Yeah, I didn't fall, but this time surely my heart did.

IT WAS B.I WHO HELD MY WAIST.

Oh my God. I'm glad I hadn't have breakfast this morning.

"Irina-ssi, your clumsiness is really something else. Even worse than me." B.I whined.

I quickly got my self off from him and bowed repeatedly. "I'm sorry and thank you again for helping me." I said. Ugh. I really have no pride at all in front of him. He already caught me from being so clumsy twice. And I have a weird feeling that this wouldn't be the last time.

"By the way, why are you here? Didn't you have a shoot there?" I asked and pointed at spot where B.I was standing the last time I saw him.

"My turn already finished, and I was walking nearby here when I saw you almost tripped on that stone. Glad I made it in time." He said. I blushed because of his kindness.

"You don't have to do that." I said shyly.

"And letting you fall and roll into ravine? Nah." He shook his head. "Besides, I was just like you-I want to find a good spot for hunting a photo of sunrise." He showed me his infamous analogue camera.

Suddenly, he took a candid photo of me and I wasn't ready at all. Moreover, I'm sure my face must be looked so stupid on that photo.

"Hanbin-ssi! Why didn't you tell me if you want to take a picture of me?!" I said sulkily.

Hanbin laughed and grinned at me. "Don't worry, it was a good one. And if you don't mind, please stepped aside a little bit." He nudged me gently.

Then he was busy taking a photo of sunrise. I felt envy to him because he could keep those sunrise moments with a photo. Again, I wish I had brung my SLR camera. Too bad I didn't have a camera handphone as well because it was used by Donghyuk and Bobby.

"Do you want me to take a silhouette photo of you with the sunrise?" I offered him.

B.I finally stopped his activity from taking a photo and looked at me. "Really? If you wouldn't mind, Irina-ssi." He said and gave me his camera.

"Wait, can you explain to me how to use this before?" I asked him.

"It's simple, though. Here, let me show you..." Then suddenly he was so close to me.

I mean, we were standing side to side and our shoulders and arms were touched. I just realized my height is similar to B.I-probably just 5-7 cm different, but that makes my face closer to his face. If I being dare to turned to him, I'm sure I will be collapse right now. This is too close.

"...and you just need to click this to take the photo. Do you understand, Irina-ssi?" B.I asked me. I couldn't reply him. I was still appalled by this sudden closeness between us.

Oh my God, he smelled really good. Yup. My y thought was taking a control.

"Irina-ssi?" I could hear B.I called me again. Then my rationality was coming back into my mind and I replied him immediately.

"Y-yeah! But could you please explain to me again?" I asked him with uneasy tone.

Fortunately, B.I seem didn't mind and continued his explanation. I managed to pay attention to him but barely understand anything. Hopefully, the function is similar with my SLR camera so I could still operate this thing.

After B.I finished his camera tutorial, he stepped further and finally I could breath normally and thinking straight.

"Hanbin-ssi, please make a pose like you casually lean on the fence... yes, yes, like that-and please put one of your hand to your pants' pocket, and turned your head a little bit to the right side." I directed him and he did obediently. He's so natural with this photo shoot thing-probably because of his year to year experiences.

I took a lot of photos because that was just too good. I even stepped closer to him and took a close-up photo from his right side. That wasn't a silhouette photo though, but I did that intentionally. I wanted to capture his close-up face that beaming with golden light from the sunrise.

I looked up to the photos and I was grinning ear to ear because of the result. Even though the close-up photo would be better if I used my SLR camera-the analogue camera made the result more blurred-but the result was still amazing.

"How is it?" B.I asked me. He stood up closer to me and this time I reacted better than before-at least I could still replied him with some words.

"I think it's good." I replied shortly. Then I quickly gave him the camera and stepped further from him. B.I was looking at the photo and I could see his satisfied smile.

"You're quiet talented, Irina-ssi. This is a bop." He complimented me. I chuckled gleefully.

"Thank you. But I think it was you who really doing so natural with the photo, so the result turns out to be good." I turned my head to the sunrise and let a gratefully sigh. "And of couse, the photo wouldn't be as good as it is without the sunrise."

Then I heard click sound from the analog camera. I turned to B.I and caught him taking a candid photo of me again. "Hanbin-ssi!" I shouted at him, feeling e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter