Lip Balm

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 20: Lip Balm   Irina's POV

Okay. Apparently, it wasn't only Hanbin who being topless.

Apparently, all of the members being topless as well for a group's photoshoot. After Jinhwan's turn had finished, all of the members started changing to short blue jeans and... well, didn't wear anything shirt aka topless. I've been busy with taking a photo of them from afar because it's been a long time since there was a photoshoot with the theme like this!

And I wanted to hug the producer and the creative team so much for making such a concept.

After I took a lot of photos for my private collection, I decided fleeing away to somewhere I couldn't see them. I swear I may had a nosebleed if looking at them for too long. Besides, my skin started to burn because of the sun light. Then I just went back to Media Marketing's car in the parking area to ensconce my self in there.

I opened the car and sat in the back. I wanted to turn the air conditioning on but called it off because it would be a wasteful of gasoline and the driver probably scolded me. I ended up with opening the car's door on my side and all of the window to make inside the car airy. It wasn't bad though because it was pretty windy today.

I was scrolling on my phone when I heard the car parked besides my car was opened. I looked up and found Yunhyeong, who was searching something in the back of the car. Apparently, the car besides me was iKON's van.

I frowned because found him in here, which is he supposed to be in the beach taking a photo with the group. Also, he was wearing some floral shirt and not being topless anymore. Because of my curiosity, I decided to call him.

"Yunhyeong-ssi!" I shouted. He jolted and looked around, searching for the person who called him when his gaze fixed at me. He let a relieved sigh.

"Oh, it was you, Irina-ssi!" he said. "What are you doing in here?" he asked confusedly.

"Well, I'm ensconcing my self in here because my skin burns. What are you doing in here? Were you supposed to be in the beach to take a photo?" I asked him back.

"Yeah, but I left my lip balm on my bag, so I'm back to here to search for it." he answered while smiling sheepishly. I stifled a laugh. Gosh, turns out it's so true that this guy really obsessed with lip balm. Well, if it wasn't, Nivea wouldn't be make an official commercial featuring iKON though.

"Wow, I'm ashamed with myself because I couldn't take care of my lips as good as you, Yunhyeong-ssi." I said nonchalantly while he was still searching for his lip balm.

He stopped and turned his head to me again. "Why? Do you not taking care of your lips?" he asked.

I shrugged off. "Well, I don't really care with my lips, actually. And even though I had a lip balm or any lip's care product, I ended up with not using it so I never stock one anymore." I explained.

Yunhyeong gasped and then he shook his head. "Oooh, no, no, no. You can't do that! Lips is the best part on our face, Irina-ssi! And it such a waste to not take care of your lips! You have such a beautiful plump-ish lips, you know?" he said passionately.

I blinked because of his sudden mood change. "Umm..." I murmured, unsure to say anything.

Then, he was searching on his bag more thoroughly and he found the lip balm right away. But he still searched for something in his bag. Turns out he searched for another lip balm because I could see he was carrying two lip balm on his hand now. He got out from the car and stood up besides my car. Afterwards, he offered me one of the lip balm that still sealed.

"Here, take this." he said.

"W-why?" I asked confusedly.

Yunhyeong rolled his eyes. "Well, because you should take care of your lips from now on! Just take it quickly." he offered the lip balm again.

"Aish, okay..." I said while accepting the lip balm. "Actually, I could still buy it on my own though. But thank you so much, Yunhyeong-ssi." I thanked him.

"Well, this lip balm is a limited edition and a special one." he said. "There's my signature and photo printed on it. Nivea gave me as a token appreciation for featuring in their commercial and faithfully marketing their product in the publicity." he explained sheepishly.

I stared at him shockingly. "What?! Wow, I think I don't deserve this. This is too precious!" I shouted.

"And that's why you should think that whenever you ever feeling procrastinate to use the lip balm. Because it would be a waste for this precious lip balm, right?" he asserted while giving me his two thumbs up.

I chuckled. "Aaah, you made a point though. Thank you so much again, Yunhyeong-ssi!" I said gratefully.

He was smiling kindly and I couldn't help staring at his beautiful face. From all of the members, he really has the most perfect feature in his face. I mean, all of the member

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter