First Love

Parenting 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Naeun-ah, dinner is ready! It's time to eat," Taeyeon called her daughter as she finished preparing the meal.

"Don't run," Tiffany warned the little girl when she saw her running towards the dining table. She stood up from her seat to help her daughter wash her hands. She then made her way back to the table and sat across from Taeyeon and Naeun.

"Bulgogi?" Taeyeon asked her daughter and placed a spoonful of bulgogi in Naeun's bowl after the girl nodded. 

"Eat your veggies too," Tiffany reminded the girl as she noticed that her daughter had set aside the vegetables and only ate the meat.

"Aunty Yoona just got cast for a drama about first love," Naeun said out of the blue.

"And?" Taeyeon chuckled, finding it amusing that the girl was aware of Yoona's schedules.

"Who is your first love?" the girl innocently asked Taeyeon, causing the woman to come close to choking on her food.

Tiffany put her chopstick down, leaned forward and looked at Taeyeon curiously. 

"Why do you look at me like that? You already knew." Taeyeon said, trying to avoid the topic because she didn't want to bring up the past.

"I forgot. Please tell us," Tiffany said, hiding her smile.

After gauging Tiffany's playful expression, Taeyeon decided to answer Naeun's question. "Sigh. My first love was in high school. I dated this famous boy in the school but he cheated on me. But I forgot the details, so, there's nothing to tell. Oh! maybe because my present love holds greater significance?" she purposely emphasized the last part and went back to eating.

"Why did you start dating girls?" the girl asked, making Taeyeon choke for real this time. 

"Um..." Taeyeon looked at her wife, silently asking for help, but the woman avoided her gaze while trying to hide her laugh. She even kicked Tiffany's legs under the table, but the woman ignored her. "I started dating girls because..." her voice trailed off, trying to find the right words. "Boys didn't satisfy me?"

"Taeyeon-ah..." Tiffany glared at Taeyeon.

"No! I'm talking about satisfying my heart."

"Then, do I satisfied you?" Tiffany asked.

"Of course.." Taeyeon smirked and snickered right after Tiffany gave her a deadly glare.

"What about you, Mommy?"

"Yes, what about you?" Taeyeon asked with a smug look, knowing the answer to that question.

"It's really pitiful, but your Umma is my first love." Tiffany sighed dramatically. 

"Why is that pitiful?!"

"So, you never dated before you met Umma?" Naeun asked, ignoring Taeyeon's protest.

"I did, but they were all platonic. Most of the time, it was another person who confessed first, and I accepted them either out of loneliness or boredom."

"Playgirl," Taeyeon responded.

"I admit that. So, please don't follow my path when you're older," Tiffany s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter