Light At The End of The Tunnel

Parenting 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny entered the practise room and smiled at the people in the room when they bowed to her. She stood at the corner of the room to spectate her friend.

Taeyeon had noticed the woman's appearance but chose to ignore it and focus on her steps. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Sunny waving at her through the big mirror. She went to her bag to get her water bottle first before she walked towards Sunny. "Why?" she asked before drinking from her water bottle.

Sunny took out a small box from her back pocket and handed it to Taeyeon.

"What is this? Are you proposing to me? You know you don't stand a chance if I started to compare you with Tiffany." 

"Ew." Sunny wrinkled her nose in disgust.

Taeyeon opened the box to see a thumb drive. "What is this for?"

"All the songs on the album plus the MV."

"It's already done?" Taeyeon's eyes widened.

Sunny nodded. "Just don't leak it before the release date or I'm going to kill you," she said to the woman who couldn't stop staring at the thumb drive. "I and the CMO had decided to send you to music shows. We want you to promote there rather than just release the album and then disappear. You will do it, right?"

"I got to promote on music shows too?!" Taeyeon was clearly surprised.

"Of course! What do you think you were practising that dance for?"

"I thought it was for a dance practise video?"

"You're going to do that too. But we need to go all out since the public are anticipating your comeback. So, the first schedule will be on Music Bank, okay?"

Taeyeon couldn't say any words. She was overwhelmed with mixed emotions and couldn't wait to tell her wife.

"Go home. We can discuss this again tomorrow," Sunny understandingly ordered her best friend.

"Can I?"

"Why are you asking for my permission? You have more power than me," Sunny lowered down her voice.

"Thanks, Soonkyu." Taeyeon patted Sunny's arms and ran to gather her stuff.

*****

"Fany-ah!" Taeyeon called out as soon as she opened the door. She hastily took off her shoes and kicked one of them when she tripped and almost stumbled. She excitedly walked to search for her wife, throwing her bag on the couch on her way to the bedroom. "Fany!" 

"Why are you so loud?" The woman walked out of the bedroom with Naeun trailing behind her.

"Guess what?"

"Looking at how excited you are right now..." Tiffany squinted her eyes. "You probably gained another one centimeter?" Tiffany said and sat on the couch.

"No!"

"Just tell me."

Taeyeon showed Tiffany the thumb drive that she had been holding since she left the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter