Strangers

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Inspired by Joker xue.                    
                        Strangers

The bus 19 stops in front of a soaking wet person which raincoat haven't done a good job protecting her from the torrential rain that was pouring that night.
The redhead goes up the three steps and pays the rate to aboard the bus back home.
The vehicle was almost empty allowing her to take a seat by the window.
She took a breath and stare through the window seeing how the raindrops collide in it and as her eyes saw the busy streets of Seoul and people running side to side looking for a shelter, she let her mind wander back to an accident, back to the day her life change, back to day she met her. She was running late for work again, it has been a rollercoaster since the sun came up, first her alarm didn't rang, secondly she spill coffee on her white blouse and had to change and lastly her brand new car didn't start that morning obligating her to take the public transportation, the subway route was done and now finally on the bus who will take her straight to work, that until raindrops started falling from the sky. -great- she growl as if all the events of that morning hadn't been enough. The bus stopped again allowing the new passengers to aboard taking the road again as the new people inside the vehicle find a place to sit or stand. A hand holding the tube for balance and the other one texting her secretary 'she was on her way' was how the redhead spend the commute, that until the bus suddenly hit the brakes, and as the second laws of newton's says her body was thrown to the front with a considered force making her crash into another body that avoid her inevitable fall. Disoriented by the sudden moves, she raised her head and her eyes land on a beautiful brunette who was looking at her shocked. -are you alright?- the stranger inquiry to which the redhead nodded a small "thank you" leaving her lips, receiving a kind smile back. She bowed expressing her gratitude and now with both hands held the large tube of the public transportation, feeling the eyes of the stranger still on her. A few minutes later, her destination was in front of her to which she press the red bottom to get off. But as soon as she stepped down the female stranger from the bus was next to her. -this might sound silly and with no intention of bothering you but, can I have your number? - the blackhead girl asked smiling resembling an excited wolf with shinning eyes. Stunned by the question the redheaded girl eyed suspiciously at the cute stranger in front of her an -excuse me?- scaping her lips earning a cute giggle back  - I know it's weird, but you are totally my style and really beautiful so, would you give me your phone number?- a sweet smile still on her lips the stranger asked again Surprised and in automatic pilot the business girl take out her phone allowing the stranger to scan her contact on the Kakao app. It wasn't like her to do such things and she could have easily rejected the other girl but there was something enthralling behind those almond eyes that she couldn't say no, besides the fact that she was already running late and rejecting the girl would take her more minutes she did not have to spare so after a kind smile thrown on her way the stranger was out of her sight. It was three day laters when a message popped up on her screen, a simple "coffee today?" Was all it said, the redhead was there just staring at it and the unknown on the top of her screen and after some minutes of thinking she got the grasp of who it might be, confirming it when her phone light up and other message was there " I'm the bus stranger" a light laugh left her lips because there was no name there but she found cute the wolf she added at the end. "This is so silly" the redhead repeat herself once she had accepted the offer and was now sitting on a table waiting for her beautiful stranger, yes, she can admitted that much. Running through the doors her stranger showed up, a black jacket on, white shirt and blue jeans were her outfit, her black hair falling lightly on her shoulders as their gaze met and a smile adorned their lips. That's how their first date happened. Light and funny conversation, talking about all and nothing at the same time, the hours passed and when they less expected the waiter was asking them to leave, the clock on top of the door displaying "11:30"
"Have we been here for 6 hours?" Was the business girl first thought who at the same time didn't regret had spent her evening with such a good company. After that say, small dates f
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter