Someone will love you but someone isn't me.

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PLAY ME AND READ SO YOU CAN CRY
                                                               
Soojin POV

She walked into my room, looking a little bit pale, with less weight and tiresome all over her body and even like that she still managed to look beautiful to me.

She gets close to me taking my hand in hers as she my hair out of my face all the way back upon my ear.

Her eyes denote sadness, they look red and tears started to form on them as she stares me dearly, with so much hope, leaving a tender kiss on my forehead as she whispered an "I love you"
And  I said it back but my  "I love you too" goes unnoticed because of the hiccups that were scaping .

I felt like for making her pass through all of this,  for all the mean things I had told her and how bad I had treated her these last few years,  I  even had already forgotten how many times I broke her heart, I felt sorry towards her because I know that everything this girl had been going through for me was because she loved me in a way I never could.

As the time passed I couldn't believe how she could ever really started to fall in love with me. I was a mess, a chaos in her life and now I wanted to tell her how sorry I was for not believing me dignified of her love.

- How are you Jin-ah?- I heard her voice a little distant but I didn't replied her

-guess what I bring?- she asked trying to sound happy and I hate myself even more as I keep myself distant

- I brought your favorite meal, magazines even some make up and your favorite music, all set for our sleepover- she commented starting to walk around  the room like she owned it, playing the music in a low volume and getting closer to me again, she started doing my hair and putting some make up on me as a way to lose the tension between us.

- you look so beautiful with red lipstick on you- she commented once she stopped her actions.

I didn't reply to her  but inside I began to feel warm and loved that I even try to hide the smile on my lips.

She sit down next to me and hold my hand as she laid  her head upon my belly staring at my face and talked again.

This time rambling about some updates of the girls how Soyeon was doing great on her solo, and Minnie as a producer, how Lucas had proposed to Yuqi last week how happy everyone was and how well their life's had become.

After a while the tiredness on her hit her and she fell asleep on me.

This time I got closer to her, stoking her face, trying to memorize how soft her skin felt against my fingers, how those lips kissed me with so much love and how I love to look myself in the reflection of her eyes.

And flashbacks began to pass through my eyes, remembering all our first times.
The first time we met
The first time I asked her out, how nervo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter