They're driving fast cars but they don't know where they're going.

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello reader I'm back with another story for you all. I initially was going to place Shuhua as the main character but I ended up writing Soojin instead, hope it works for you, I could change the characters later if you thing would look better Do not forget to upvote comment and subscribe if you want more stories! Also remember to follow me on IG: @mishujin311 whenever I reach 20 followers more of the ones I had before I'll update!  Be good y'all! They're driving fast cars but they don't know where they're going, in the fast lane, living life without knowing. Cool kids by Echosmith Schools wasn't easy for Soojin who at the age of 24 was just starting her second grade at the University.   The difficult part wasn't the studies, architecture could sound difficult but being Soojin's dream all the classes seemed interesting for her. Now, what she really was struggling with were her classmates and the persistent bullying.
Although It wasn't the bad kind of it, she hasn't been hit, neither they had insulted her,  everything consisted in lame jokes throw at her. It could be about anything she did or didn't, remarking how smart she was while seeing her grades, mocking her for her shy and reserved personality, making fun of what they expressed was her "none existent love life" or the worst, those flirty words, patings of head or arms around her shoulder without her consent, it drove her crazy sometime. She tried to ignored them most of the time, other ones it was better for her to  follow along and laugh with them, so by far it could be said it was bearable. Even though she deep down hated it. Imagine her surprised when her teacher paired her with the group of bullies whom without asking her agreed on working in Soojin's house, their allegations... "We want to see where you live"  So unwilling Soojin motioned them to walk to the parking lot, everyone hopping on Yuto's car as Soojin got on her bicycle being stop by the owner of the car. -you can't be for real, we will take hours if we have to follow you riding that- he said holding the bicycle by the handlebar. - hop in with them, I'll put your bike on the back of my Jeep- Yuto spoke firmly not letting Soojin to object against it. After a 15 minutes ride they arrived -you cannot be serious, do you live here- Yuqi was the first one in exclaiming amazed as Soojin opened the main gate of a mansion. When they finally walked into it everyone gasped by seeing  the luxury stuff inside. -you can wait here, I'll bring you all water- Soojin politely told them, her body expression indicating for them to take a seat.
Soojin was walking through the corridor being careful not to trip and spill the glasses of water on the floor when the sound of keys and  the sight of the main door being opened caught her attention, preparing herself for what was coming she placed the trail over a side table as a loud voice screamed her nickname -Jin-ah- it was heard, and a second right after Soojin found herself wrapped in a soft and warm hug. -shu, you came back earlier- the redhead  said shyly hugging the excited girl back while her feet weren't touching the ground yet. - yeah I finished filming my scene before we expected- Shuhua explained finally returning Soojin's feet back on the floor not completely letting her go as her arm were still around her girl's hips. - you are wearing a tie- Soojin pointed out taking the object between her hands eyeing the youger who was wearing a  black suit and white shirt, her long hair tied on a elegant ponitail as her make-up was on point. Soojin bitting her bo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter