LOVE TALK II

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  UPDATE ABOUT THE SEQUEL OF LOVE TALK, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED

DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED MY STORIES, THEY ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

BE GOOD.

 

                      

THE GREEN MONSTER  - I hate your girlfriend- Soyeon expressed for the third time in no less than 5 minutes, she was pissed by the scene displayed before her.

Her girlfriend was on a bench outside the cottage, she was embracing the arm of Soojin's girlfriend as her head laid on top of Shuhua's shoulder, the Taiwanese girl caressing Miyeon's head with her left hand but her eyes glued to the person talking nonchalant on her left side.

- I so hate her too - Yuqi join the club of jealousy as she saw her girlfriend sitting sideways with on of her legs bended under her body, talking with visible excitement as she laughed and hit Shuhua's left shoulder.

- you hate her? I am about to murdered those two girlfriends of yours if they don't stop hugging MY GIRLFRIEND!- Soojin said feeling her blood boiling watching how those two girls had stolen her precious Shuhua since they saw her 3 hours ago.

-why are they like that, I wouldn't behave like that with non of my ex's - Yuqi said irritated not finding a reasonable explanation for such affectionate scenario.

-that might be because you only used them for - Soojin pointed out raising one of her eyebrows at her friend.
Comment that Yuqi just brushed out with a "so what" expression of her body.

- what do they see In her?, Is she that good in bed?- Soyeon wanting an explanation looked at Soojin on the last question, making her friend to blush madly.

-yah- was her shy answer. It was a fact she couldn't deny.

-ok that's enough - Yuqi almost screamed and began to walk towards them when her girlfriend pinched Shuhua's cheeks getting extremely close to Yuqi's liking.

- What the hell are you doing- Yuqi grab her girl by the arm obligating her to stand up.

- oh easy there girl- Shuhua try to calm her  down when she saw Minnie wincing in pain.

Miyeon shocked raised her head from Shuhua's shoulder.

- you shut up, you have been getting all her attention when I am her girlfriend!- Yuqi said loosing her patience.

- we were just catching up, sorry if it upset you- Shuhua said politely not wanting for the night to end it up bad.

She never thought she will find two of the best lovers she has had and who she dearest the most this day and least in this conditions, she just allowed herself to enjoy their company, not thinking about the other three other people in the room.

- you too get up - Soyeon urgent her girlfriend watching with intensity to their intertwined hands.

Miyeon slowly let Shuhua's hand go and stood up silently.

She got carried away when she saw Shuhua that she totally forgot about Soyeon.

But who could blamed her, the girl she had planned a life with was right there in front of her and suddenly the nineteen years old Miyeon was back along with all the memories they had shared and the feelings she felt back then, there have been 10 years without seeing her, hugging he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter