You can't make your heart feels something it won't

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
LISTEN TO ME AND ENJOY THE JOURNEY NEW UPDATE! PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE IF YOU ENJOYED THE LECTURE. BE GOOD.

MINNIEXMIYEON - MIYEONXSHUHUA (CHEATING)

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES :(

                                                                        

Minnie's POV

(LAST NIGHT)

The night has come bringing with it the moon and the stars to decorate the sky above the Jung-gu district, place where I live.

Outside the life was as hectic as any other day, the cars passed by wanting to arrive home as the lights of the city illuminated their way.

The moon has settled up, bright and beautiful outside my window, giving us a peaceful view.

I was already in bed with the lamp on my nightstand on while my eyes landed in you and I  take some minutes to admired you. I watched closely as you undressed yourself getting into a comfortable clothes with your favorite green pajamas not missing a glance of a red mark on your shoulder.

"You were with her" my thoughts scream inside my head but I shook them away.

You turned off the lights and walked slowly towards me, getting into the bed.
I heard a good night from your lips as you rolled on your left side ready to sleep.

It hurts Having you so close but feeling you far away...

My body does not accept your coldness and reacted by itself, my arms wrapped around your waist as I let my head rest on your back, a silent tear going down my cheek as I smelled her fragrance on you.

No words were spoken but I guess you sense my blue mood, because you rolled over and hugged me back, surrounding your arms around my shoulders with your head on top of my nape and your hands playing with mine.

Your lovely acts keep broking me inside because I know your heart doesn't belong to me anymore.

So I close my eyes to wash away all the bad memories and tried to feel the warmth of your body even though it doesn't feel like before, the security and love that you transmitted me all gone,  now the sensation was way too different of what they were, absent from me,  but I pushed myself further to enjoy this moment.

I love you enough to let you go... And with every breath I took I let that thought to sink deep down my mind and chest.

This night I will hold you close, enjoy the feeling of your body close to mine, your arms securing my figure, your head laid on top of mine, your voice singing a lullaby as one of your hands patted my back,  my ear listening to your heartbeats, everything setting the mood for me to get into a calm slumber.

Knowing our time had come to and end,  I can't make you love me if you don't longer do it.
------------------------------
(PAST)

I discovered you were cheating on me three months ago, I kind of see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter