If the winter is cold I want to spend it with you.

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

other story https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/687227/33 here is the link, it was mean to be TAENY but i had some inspiration and change some things to made it SOOSHU, hope you like it.

HEAR ME OUT WHILE YOU READ

                                                                                

 

SOOJIN POV  My friends and I were in my room getting ready for our night out, It was Friday and we had been invited to a famous club in Town, courtesy of Minnie's dad who was the owner of it.

As soon as we arrive the guard let us in and gave us the best table on the second floor with a great view to the dance floor, we didn't lose any time and started asking for drinks and why not, dance a little bit.

I was holding onto the handrail as I move my body side to side with a drink in hand as I watch the people swinging their bodies at the beat of the music.

As I scanned the club I saw a familiar face, she was on the VIP area on the corner of the first floor, moving her hips from left to right, her hands in the air as she sang the song played in the room.

I had seen her before in different places of this unknown city, the mall, the school's hall, and maybe a in the movie theater, she was also well known in the school being the exchange student, besides of her perfect grades, teachers tended to love her.

She wasn't alone in the place, she was with another exchange student, Yuqi was her name if I remember right, they were best friends but totally opposite like magnets.

I must admit I had had a little crush on her so tonight I will take advantage of the alcohol in my system and approached her.
I asked one of my friends, Soyeon to join me on my task, knowing about her crush for the other mentioned girl.

Soyeon being the talkative person she is, talked them first by asking if we could sit with them to what they answered with an enthusiastic "yes"

Even though we have been in the same University I did not know much about her and I was curious about her age
- I am 19 and you?
-21- I answered with a smile
After the small chitchat We hung out for awhile, danced and drank - a little too much- I may add.

We decided to ride with them back home because without me realizing Shuhua hadn't drunk nothing, not even a drop of liquor, so what I thought were drinks were beverages without alcohol.

So we got inside the car, her friend and my friend on the back, who started to make out not loosing time, while she and I were on the front seat, when she dropped me off I got some courage and went in for a kiss but unlucky she said no.

Disappointed I got off and went inside my room, totally pissed for being rejected that I couldn't even sleep, thinking about how everything went down hill, blaming myself
"maybe I had ruined going for that kiss" "I may have read the signals wrongly"

The next morning I could not get rid off the bad feeling in my stomach, might be the vodka or better said someone with name and last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter