Who am I?

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                  
Listen to me while you read Shuhua's POV
I was walking on the street as I thought  about all the things she had said, words that still stabbed me straight to my heart.
I knew sometimes I was too much, that my love for her overwhelmed her most of the times but I never imagined she actually felt suffocated by me. I could not have realized that loving her could be so wrong.
Never not even in my wildest thoughts I could have thought she would expressed so badly about me to the extent of asking our members' help.
She was almost pleading them to keep me away from her, she was so tired of my affection that she was afraid to snapped out at me and caused a problem in the group.
The air was cold which obligated me to hug my body in search of my so needed warm, tears were already being formed on my eyes but none of that mattered to me now, I just had discovered that the person I adored the most could not stand me.
I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I did not notice I was being followed,two guys on my back started to say bad words at me and took the chance when they saw an alley ahead of us,they rushed into me  and corneded me, while trying to touch me and expressed the things that they would like to do to me, at first I got scared but my body and mind  were too numb that I couldn't care less about what was about to happen to me.
Luckily some guys that were across the street, saw how they took me into the alley and as fast as they could they reacted, crossing the street to saved me, they were so nice that even walked me back home, one of them calling the police too as other stayed with the knocked guys to watch them over, when we were at the front door of my building, I  turned around and thanked them for their help, promising them tickets for our next concert as I got onto the elevator.
As soon as the girls saw me, specially Soyeon and Miyeon ran to my side, I guess my face gave them hits about me needing some comfort. 
They took me to my room, Soyeon tugged me I'm bed as Miyeon prepared me some tea.
When they were both at the room I gave them a weak smile before sipping of the cup on my hands.
- do you wanna talk- Soyeon asked me, looking me with some pity.
I nodded as I proceed to tell them the bad event I had, reassuring them I was fine, after that I continued by confessed them I had heard what Soojin had requested them, they were shocked by the new information and tried to covered her up but I shake it off with a wave of my hand.
The minutes passed and I got the courage to requested them something too, if she doesn't wanna be near me I will granted her that but I needed a support system because it would be hard to see her and not clinged on her, and that was what I asked from them
-please don't let me alone with her, I will try to tunned down my affection but as I do that please let me show that affection to you- they considered that for a few minut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter