saying goodbye II

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sorry about the long hiatus, but finally your request sor the sequel of saying goodbye it´s here, i hope you guys enjoed it as much as i did while writting it.

please do not forget to comment, upvote and subscribe if you want more stories to come

be good you all and thanks a lot for you support.

PS: Sorry for any grammatical error you might find.

 

 

So cold. Listened to me. SAYING GOODBYE II The sky outside was falling apart, the thunderstorm has arrived just like the sadness that a female body lying on the floor was feeling, suddenly and unexpectedly, the tears that fell from her eyes were the same the clouds cried too, like if they could tell how broken she was feeling.       The girl she loved the most had walked out the door less than an hour ago, leaving her all alone without the time to explain the bad misunderstanding that the absent person had imagined.       The seconds became minutes and those became hours, her eyes never leaving the closed door in front of her as her body kept shaking on the floor, her back against the sofa's back.       The night began to say her goodbye as the sunlight greeted the citizens of Seoul.   Soojin woke up feeling exhausted and her body barely functioning, with lazy steps she walked to the kitchen drank a sip of water feeling dry.       "She didn't come back" Soojin concluded after inspectioning the house without sight of Shuhua.       Recluntanly Soojin gather her things and left the house, she might want to stay but her adulthood responsibilities and life won't stop existing because she was sad, so she went out and did what she did the best, work.       The day went as slow as it could be taking in count how out of herself the lawyer felt, the task that she enjoyed doing and the work that she loved felt like nothing at the moment, as her whole body was alerted in case an income message made itself present on her cellphone, but it never came.       The scenario repeat for more than a month without news of Shuhua, and Soojin was close to the desesperation, loosing herself.       It was until almost three months later that Yuqi entered Shuhua's apartment, where Soojin had been living, that unwilling the Chinese girl informed Soojin that the Taiwanese girl had returned to her homeland and Miyeon had followed her a week ago, Yuqi begging her to give her best friend time and space, which unhappily she accepted to do.       Decision that Soojin will regret a year later , when thanks to Minnie's loud voice at work she found out that Shuhua had initiated a romantic relationship with Miyeon.       Almost four months after the tragic news, Shuhua came back to Korea and in a reunion party that Soyeon organized they met again, it was awkward at the begging of the night but when the youngest accepted to talk with her ex girlfriend and voiced out she had forgiven Soojin, their friendship start.       The months kept coming until autumn arrived, the leaves of the trees falling as the cold wind blew, a freezing breeze travelled thought Soojin's body as took in the words Shuhua had uttered.    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter