LOVE TALK

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             AN UPDATE BABIES HAHA THIS WAS SO LONG TO WRITE I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT 

DO NOT FORGET TO UPVOTE, COMMENT  OR SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES.

BE GOOD, SEE YA NEXT TIME.                                

                                                 

LOVE TALK  JUST ENJOY THIS BEAT The day was nice, the sky was blue and clear, no clouds in sight, the sun was shining bright when the clock hit the 9 am, it was still early in the morning and a red head girl was walking with a bag of groceries in hand towards a cottage located outside of the city.

It was a green area and a lake could be seen not far away.

She had arrived alone due to a last time job her girlfriend was required to do.

The reason why she was in the middle of nowhere was because today it was their anniversary, but not exactly with her 2 years long girlfriend but rather with her highschool friends.

They had a custom of celebration each year of friendship by gathering together in the cozy summer house of the Seo family,  so now there she was a 30 old Soojin opening the door of her property.

Her phone buzzed on her hands once she had set the groceries in the fridge and without time to waste she answered

- Soojin- a loud voice could be hear on the other end of the line
- we are on our way, do you need anything?- the cheerful voice keep on talking
- tune down your voice Yuqi-ah, You could bring some beverages, I totally forgot them -
- sure we will be there soon - Yuqi confirmed the request not before a scream got Soojin attention
- Babe watch out!-
-oh my!-
- Yuqi what's going on, is that Minnie?- Soojin questioned the driving girl as she began to clean the house
- yes unnie, she's is Minnie, you are going to finally meet her - Yuqi utter those words in happiness hearing a shy hello from the back
- what happened before?- and this time Minnie answered
- Yuqi got distracted and almost crash into a truck- Yuqi's girlfriend replied with a big sight
- seems she hasn't learned to multitask, I better hang up, you guys be safe- was all Soojin said before resuming her activity to settle everything up for her friends arrival
She was almost done when a knock on the door got her attention just to hear the door being opened.
There peeking from the kitchen she saw Soyeon holding the door open for what she guessed was Soyeon's own girlfriend to  walk in first.
Once they were inside Soyeon spoke helping her girlfriend to took off her light jacket.
- Soojin we are here!- Soyeon announced meeting their gazes seconds before and running to greet each other with a a scream with each other's name and a big hug.
- Soojin, I want you to officially meet my girlfriend, Miyeon- Soyeon introduce them, smiling when her eyes met Miyeon's.
- nice to meet you - Miyeon said politely bowing a little bit in shyness.
- where is the other dumass - Soyeon asked not so nicely receiving a slap on her shoulder along with a "manners" voiced from Miyeon.
Soojin just smiled at the couple explaining that Yuqi was on her way along with the news of meeting her long term girlfriend (1 year but that was a lot if you know Yuqi)
After their little catch up it was already 3pm when Miyeon offered her help to Soojin to cook some lunch, the three girls slightly worried due to Yuqi delay, but they knew her so they were used to Yuqi being always late.
And talking about the devil a loud and dramatic entrance was done
- Don't cry anymore Yuqi's in the house!- the delayed girl announced her arrival with a big rid of the door hitting the wall, Soojin, Miyeon and Soyeon turned their gazes at the door finding Yuqi with her arms extended and her head slightly leaning back, the three of them laughing when Minnie gave a slap at Yuqi's head who scolded her as she passed by.
- stop being so dramatic and help me with the bags -
- I like her already- Soyeon exclaim as she welcome the Minnie girl and help her with the extra bags beneath her armpits.

The clock showed the 8pm when the girls gather together around the chimney
- so Soojin where is your girlfriend?- Yuqi asked her as she sat down next to Minnie giving her on her way down a plate of ships.
Soyeon who was opening a can of beer for Miyeon spoke too agreeing with Yuqi
- right, she wasn't supposed to get here with you?-
- yeah but she got a last time session and will arrive later- Soojin said nonchalant.

As the minutes passed and stories of how Yuqi, Soyeon and Soojin became friends along with some embarrassing moments were told, Soojin decided to include the other girls who were laughing at the moment.
-So what does the idea of talking about the love that we remember the most sounds? - Soojin asked not exactly wanting and not exactly knowing what other question to make, love was the easiest topic she could think at the moment.
- Soojin that was so random but I'm in- Minnie answered with familiarity even though they just met a few hours ago.
- yeah count me in too - Miyeon answered along.
- you already heard ours so to make it even it's your turn- Yuqi said side hugging Minnie
- who goes first - Soyeon tag along too.
- me , I can go first - Miyeon raised her hand the alcohol making its effect on her looking totally adorable for Soyeon who gave her girl a small peck as she said "so cute"
- the one we remember the most right?- Miyeon confirm the question receiving four nods back.
- Ok, so for me it was my first love!, I know what you are thinking, so predictable but I swear is true.- Miyeon defended herself before continue.
- I met her when I was 19 by then and she was everything I could have wished for my first love, she was three years younger than me but she was so mature for her age, she was so playful back then, always making me laugh and she was so caring, giving me love 24/7 it could be as simple as a peck on my cheek, hugging me or holding hands, and we're those small gestures that made me fall for her deeper every day.
She was shorter than me, her eyes reflected her innocent, almost like a cute baby and her cheeks they were so chubby I could spend a whole day squishing them, she was seriously so cute that involuntary made me to hug her or kiss her, and her black eyes they could make me feel unarmed, she alw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter