Is that alright?

(G)-idle Neverland stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    TO SET THE MOOD LISTEN TO THIS

                                                                                                       

new update, enjoy. Please do not forget to comment, subscribe and upvote the story if you had liked my writing. Be good. Is that alright...To Give my gun away when it's loaded? In an unknown place of the city, the moon decorated the sky along with the stars that had come out to make it company.

A body was coming to its sense, waking up from a slumber nightmare.

Darkness ...

It was the first thing that the person who just opened her eyes noticed, a headache attacked her making her wince in pain, closing her eyes again for a brief second, she felt how asks for water and tried to move with the intention of getting up but an extra weight makes her stop, the arms of the person next to her were wrapped around her waist, the head was on her right shoulder and one of the legs was on top of her hips and it's when she grasped it, , the room that she was in smell like .

Startled but carefully she got on her feet feeling how the cold wind made contact with her skin,  helped by the moonlight her eyes started looking around the room for her missing clothes, getting on squat position to pick every garment found up.

When she got her whole outfit in her hands, She went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, trying to not wake up whoever it was lying on the bed behind that door.

She dressed up in record time and went out of the room just to be shocked for a sleepy voice calling her.   -Where are you going Shuhua?- the woman asked making the showered person recognized her.

-home Soyeon, you should do the same- she replied feeling how guilty invaded her body like a bucket of cold water when the image of Yuqi, Soyeon's girlfriend and her best friend came to her mind.

Soyeon accepted her answer but ignored it, she went back to sleep, snugging herself with Shuhua's pillow.

Shuhua close the front door feeling strongly disgusted with herself as she walked out from a motel, hugging her body due to the cold temperature outside.

She did not wanted to wait outside so unconsciously she kept her feet going forward, one step at the time, trying to fixed the puzzle on her head as a single question was making a spiderweb with her thoughts  "how it could happen?"

Tired of walking without direction she got on the app to called a taxi which lift her up a few minutes later just to leave her a block away from her house, thanks to her own request.

In another part of the city...

A female body was at the bar counter as she gulped down her fourth short of tequila,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter