Speechless: Ravn

Stay Strong ONEUS

"All I know is I won't go speechless"

 

"I'll break free and expose you"

____________________________________________

Ravn is a quiet soul, he's the oldest within Oneus but he's not their leader, he's more than that he's their older brother. He's usually quiet and calm but when it comes to his brothers, he will fight so furiously.

We already know that he left his previous company and joined RBW with Leedo because they lost trust in the people they worked with. He's ready to fight for the people he loved so when he noticed the way the new dance teacher was treating Hwanwoong, he wasn't going to let it go unnoticed.

The new dance choreographer joined them about 3 weeks ago. He's a professional and his choreographies were perfect and on point. Everybody thought that he's a great new asset and they'll learn alot from him especially Hwanwoong. Being Oneus's main dancer, he spent so much time with the other and no one suspected the long practice hours the two were having when everyone else was done.

It was almost one month later, Ravn was up finishing some work at 2am in the morning when he heard their front door being unlocked. Startled, he picked his head up from his laptop and realised that it must have been Hwanwoong the boy hasn't returned home yet from his late practice. Youngjo was expecting the younger to come inside their shared bedroom at any second but it's been few minutes now and there was no sign of Hwanwoong.

His mind started going back and forwards so he put his laptop aside and slowly got out of the room to check on the younger who was uncomfortably silent. Stepping into the living room, Hwanwoong was just standing there, his backbag on the floor and his right hand massaging his left shoulder while his eyes remained closed. Ravn's sudden entery seemed to make the younger jump, Hwanwoong immediately tunred behind himself 

"Oh hey sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Youngjo said feeling bad for scaring the other, Hwanwoong gave him a very tired smile "It's okay, why aren't you sleeping yet?" the younger asked "I was just working on some stuff" and that's when he noticed, Hwanwoong too tired to move properly, his arms were covered under the sleeves of his jacket but the second he took it off Youngjo was taken back, there were bruises on his left wrist.

If he didn't know better he would have thought that Hwanwoong was tied up the whole night. Getting closer to the younger, who was standing in the middle of their living room looking really dazed.

Ravn suddenly reached both of his hands out to hold him when Hwanwoong swayed and his feet seemed like they couldn't hold him anymore. He grabbed him tight with a gasp.

Slowly putting the petite boy down, Youngjo immediately put him in his arms and started to shake him up, tapping his face gently and calling his name. He was only out for less than 2 minutes before he opened his eyes. Youngjo hoovering over him very confused and worried "Hwanwoong ? Hwanwoong what the hell ?" 

He said before helping the younger to sit up still holding him tightly by the shoulders.

Hwanwoong seemed to be still dazed, he blinked his eyes weakly few times before he apologised "I'm sorry" ... "I have been a bit tired lately" standing up slowly, Youngjo guided the exhausted boy to the couch where he laid down, Ravn brought him some cold water and asked him to rest for some time. It was still deep in the night, Hwanwoong rested his tired body on the couch while Youngjo occupied a small spot next to him 

This can't be right, Ravn felt so bad for Hwanwoong. He didn't dare to move him when he finally fell asleep on the living room couch. He just brought him a blanket and few warm towels to help reduce his muscles pain but while he was at it, the bruise around Hwanwoong's wrist caught his eye again. It just looked so random, this wasn't a practice injury it was just ... weird.

Time has passed and Youngjo found himself sleeping on the couch next to Hwanwoong. When he opened his eyes, it was to the younger shifting uncomfortably near him. Youngjo looked up, Hwanwoong's face looked so exhausted will he be able to go through today ? He wondered.

A couple of hours later, everyone was waking up getting ready. Hwanwoong slowly sat up immediately looking for Ravn "Hyung" he called for the other who was walking passing by, Youngjo stopped in his trails and took a seat next to him "Today, can you just ... don't leave me alone"
His request so simple yet so strange. Hwanwoong never asked Ravn to never leave him alone before and that's how his suspicions grew even more and more ... something was definitely going on. Pressing on his bruised hand Ravn nodded "If you need anything or you feel like you can't continue just let us know" Hwanwoong nodded too tired to disagree.

The day was going particularly slow. Nothing too much but Hwanwoong was clearly out of it. Everyone around him was too careful. Leedo asking him to finish his food, Seoho passing him few vitamin supplements, Xion and Keonhee not bothering him like usual and Ravn keeping his promise of not leaving his side. It was only when everyone was about to go home, the new dance cheographer asked Hwanwoong to stay behind for some time. 

Ravn gave the younger a last worried look before he hesitantly walked behind the others. They were asked to leave while Hwanwoong stayed but Ravn's heart was heavy, he couldn't let go of his promise. Millions of thoughts ran through his head when he reached home and he regretted the second he stepped out of that building without the younger by his side so when it was already 1 am in the morning and Hwanwoong didn't come home yet, Youngjo was about to go nuts. He tried to call and text but Hwanwoong wasn't answering and it drove him insane that he decided to leave the dorms and go back to where Hwanwoong was supposed to be.


Youngjo pushed the practice room door open and violently walked in, his eyes looking for no one but Hwanwoong .
It was quite
It was empty
He looked around more than once
Did he get into the wrong place ?
If Hwanwoong wasn't here ... then where would 
he be ?


Ravn cursed himself as he walked in and about the company's hallways, looking everywhere for the younger, why on the earth did he leave him alone ??
Looking all around the company, Youngjo decided to go check in the restroom, maybe Hwanwoong went to washup and he was right, except that Hwanwoong wasn't washing up.


Stepping inside the restroom, Ravn could hear the weird sounds and he recognized the owner. Hwanwoong was on his knees drenched in cold sweat vomiting in front of the toilet bowl, the younger was shivering and Ravn couldn't tell if the other was feeling cold or if it was something else. Getting closer, Youngjo kneeled next to him and gently placed his hand on the other's back. Hwanwoong gasped, surprised by the sudden touch, he looked behind himself so scared but his expressions softened at the sight of the older sitting next to him.

He struggled for air clutching into Ravn's side, the truth was he was so happy to see him. He was done hiding, he was exhausted and he let his head rest on Ravn's shoulder tears falling effortlessly. Youngjo could feel that something really wrong must have happened, he wrapped his arms around the boy, his fingers through his hair as he felt his tears already wetting his shirt "Baby what happened ?" But the younger didn't respond, still shivering in his embrace "Are you okay ? Are you hurt ?" 

Hwanwoong picked his head up, he lifted his hand and let his fingers clutch around his shoulder, he looked like he was in pain. Ravn quickly helped the younger to unveil the skin under his shirt and gasped upon what he saw. Another bruise, but this time, it looked even worse than the one on his wrist. Resting his head back on Ravn's shoulder, Hwanwoong was powerless. Youngjo ran a soft hand on Hwanwoong's back and asked again "Just tell me what happened ?"

"He's just ... abusive" Hwanwoong stuttered on his own words, "Everything I do is never enough" he continued "He grabs my wrists too tight and doesn't care if I land dangerously on the floor, he said it's all part of the learning process" Youngjo could feel blood boiling inside his chest, he tightly brought the younger even closer to him and Hwanwoong stopped for few seconds "I can't take it any more" ... "I feel like collapsing all the time"

"He will never lay a finger on you ever again" 

Ravn sounded firm, he made a promise that he knew he will keep no matter what. 

Some time later, he slowly picked Hwanwoong off the bathroom's cold floor and slowly walked through the corridor to the nearest sofa he could find and called a cab to take them home. As soon as they arrived, Ravn pushed the younger down on their living room sofa, he clearly didn't have any energy to change or reach his bed. Checking out his bruises again, Ravn made sure to put some ointment and fresh bandages around them. Hwanwoong couldn't swollow anything, he refused every solid food that Youngjo tried to push down his throat, all what he was asking for was water, the younger clearly was too dehydrated.

Finally, he dozzed off. Youngjo watched as the younger couldn't keep his eyes open any more and slowly closed them to get some rest. Meanwhile, he started fidgeting on his phone. it was almost 4am in the morning but he didn't care less, he was going to wake everyone up from his manager to his supervisor to all the people he knew in the company, he demanded the CCTV footages of the dance practice room and was determined to make someone's life a living hell for messing with the members of his team.

He won't be speechless 

Revenge starts now.