Chapter 5

Unexpectedly In Love

Friday comes, Seol came right away to the studio after her class, and she is early by 10 minutes before ten. Patiently waiting for him she saw many people coming in and out the studio then Jeing luna saw her on her way.

“Hey Seol! What are you doing here?” Seol also greet her, “Ah, I’m waiting for Byun Baekhyun for the outside filming.”

“Oh right, we can come together, Baekhyun is already inside, we had to shoot some scene with the lead, good thing I saw you. Did you wait long?”

“No…I just waited for ten minutes.” Jeing cringe “That is so long! I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay!”

The two girls got inside the studio, everyone on the set looks so serious, and there is ongoing shooting at the moment.

Seol just stay out of the set itself, when a loud voice come from him, resonates at the studio “Cut! Wait I need to talk to Inho alone, and the rest of you can take your break. I will just text you when these are all settled.” Baekhyun finally said the word. He didn’t want to do anything that could be bad for them because he knows they are working hard but Inho are so obvious with his performances, he keep messing it up.

He sighed and talk to Inho alone and tries to keep up with his patience and said on low voice, “I know we started filming at five am today, we are all tired as you now, what is your problem? Do you want to talk it with me?”Baekhyun always addresses the problem right away because keeping them later will do nothing and make it worse than ever.

“You know we had to shoot one scene with the extra I hired, and I can’t keep up with this kind of behavior from you, so you don’t want to talk about it? Are you sure?” He always give them a chance when they make mistake onset as long as he can, but today is the worst, they had to shoot at five am and isn’t has been a whole day yet they are all tired and he cannot tolerate this because they had to work with other people, other department at that.

Inho said sorry and he don’t want to talk about it, He nodded “Okay since you don’t want to talk about it, I’m begging you to keep up with yourself and let us work in peace. Okay? Are we good now?”

After the confrontation, they all took the break, He look at the studio and saw Seol standing alone. He sighed and walk to her, “Hey Seol! I’m so sorry you had to wait.” He even tries to smile.

“Hi! No worries, Jeing luna brought me here and I didn’t wait too long.”

Baekhyun couldn’t talk, suddenly he don’t know what to say, “Is everything okay back there?” He only sighs and Seol feels all the burdened behind that action. It is exhausting, she stand not too close to him but is enough to give him a pat on his head, “You did well though.”

Seol doesn’t mean anything except for thinking that he deserves to hear those words, and it work well, Baekhyun finally feels the relieved and look at her, “Thank you so much, It's just…” She nodded. ”Oh you don’t need to explain it to me, It’s okay.”

They just stand there, baekhyun who is looking at her finally smile that is so sincere, “Thank you for understanding. But we had to wait for the others to shoot with you, want to grab a food?” Seol doesn’t say anything, He added that, “Well…so that we can regain energy for shooting, is that okay for you?” 

“Won’t it be too late? I mean the shooting.” Baekhyun tried not to frown because he suddenly remember the confrontation with Inho, he hope it will go well later.

“No, we have a lot of time, now let us go?”

The two decided to eat at a homemade cook and seat together, “do you want to order right away or let us talk about the dishes? They serve good food!”

They had interesting talk about food, Seol learned that He doesn’t like any kinds of dishes with the cucumber on it but he likes all kinds of foods. “You can eat spicy food?”

Baekhyun scoff,” I always try!”

“I like spicy food as long as it isn't going to set my mouth on fire.” He laugh, liking her sense of humor, the desire to know more of her is on another level. Soon enough their order finally arrived.

The meal was really quiet because the girl eat really well, she only ordered a simple meal and she make it look good. Baekhyun also know it himself that he eat well too but now he is wondering if he would look like her when he eat.

Baekhyun couldn’t really keep the compliment for himself, “You eat really well.” Seol stops eating and look at him. He immediately said, “It’s a compliment!” She look at him, “well thank you…it is good like as you said.”

He brags that, “I’m a regular here, that’s why we got a discount coupon.” Seol said, “The lady at the kitchen seems so fond of you.”

Baekhyun shook his head and trying to hide his smile, “Well…I can’t deny I’m handsome…”She slightly tap the table decided to , “You knew it don’t you?”  

“A lot of them said that to me, I only let you know!”

Seol only laugh, she didn’t know why it’s only sounds funny to hear him bragging over little things, “You are funny Baekhyun, It was nice to have a meal with you.”

Baekhyun feels so happy than ever, “So we are friends now?” Seol facial expression scream confusion, “Aren’t we?”  The both of them laugh, they ended the meal heartily.

They have arrived at the large space just behind the university campus after twenty minutes walking, they have the whole park for them and the other students that will be needed to shoot at outside filming are already there together with the lead. Baekhyun already notified them an hour before they arrived here, He also assisted Seol on script flow and costumes, since we all know that Seol have already done with several production before, It was settled easily.

Baekhyun sighed trying to be more optimistic, “Is everything is okay back there? Are we all good now?” Everyone agreed, He went to Seol to check her out again, “Seol, are you comfortable with your heels? It doesn’t hurt you?”

“No, it is bearable.” Baekhyun is so confuse not sure what she mean by that, “So it hurts you? I can go back to studio for another pair, are you sure?”

“No need for that! I am comfortable but of course I need to run later, I must be careful.”

“You are sure it doesn’t hurt you? It looks so high even they said it is only 2cm…or I am the only one who think it like that?”

Seol just pat him at the shoulder, “You know, I counted how many “hurts and sure" words you say, I am sure. Okay? Let’s just get started.” Baekhyun sighs out of worries, “Be careful and as the same time do your best so that we can all go home. Okay?” Seol nodded.

Baekhyun went to check Inho too, after that they start the filming for real, “Everyone! Get on standby! And be careful of your actions!"

They carry out the first part of the script really well, now the only left to do is to run, where Inho snatch the important result and threatening her. As they act on that Seol run to him and as soon as she got hold Inho on his arm, she got pushed by him, and as on the script written, Inho managed to get away that should be a cut.

“Okay that’s a cut! no NG!”

As soon as Baekhyun said that, everybody got relaxed, He was satisfied at the outcomes everyone did great but Inho is one of the problem. He run to Seol immediately as he saw her not moving on the ground, “Are you okay?” Seol nodded although her hips got hurts a little, “you look uncomfortable Seol, what is wrong?”

Baekhyun hissed as he didn’t get an answer, “Wait I didn’t say anything about wrap up! Help me here!” He hooked her arm over his shoulder, another hand on her waist, carefully standing her up, “Where does it hurts? I am damn sure I told everyone to be careful.” Some of the student helps him and put her on the director’s seat. He gestures that everyone will stay out of his place for now, he wants to talk alone with her.

He is damn pissed off, Inho sure will get anything from him, but first he needs to check what is wrong with Seol, She looks so uncomfortable and she is not saying anything. It made him worried, “It is only two of us here, tell me what is wrong and I will get anything.”

Seol said, decided to pull off a pun, “My pelvis got on the wrong side to fall.” Baekhyun’s eyebrows knitted, “Why do you make it sounds funny…Seol we are not on the place to joke around.”

“It’s true though, the pain will subsided later, and aside from that I’m okay.”

“You still got hurt…Okay, let’s get you on the clinic first and rest there.” Baekhyun excused himself and talk to other students, “Seol hurt her pelvis, can someone call from the clinic to get her here? As in ASAP.” one student volunteer to go, someone like him is now free from the tension of the situation. 

“I will talk to you later Inho, if you pull off anything like getting away from me, I will talk to you again and again, Now everyone did a great job let’s clean up and you can go home after that.”

Everyone was sure he mean it. It doesn’t sound anything threatening but it is scarier to hear it from him because everyone knows how much he is always patience and all. Everyone got to see Baekhyun worries so much that it’s made him mad and it took all of his patience to stop himself to say anything bad. It was always him who like to understand everyone but he decided to think that Inho got a problem and he will do anything to solve this. This production is a one year program and it is only take five months to finish and he didn’t want this to end on a bad note.

-------------

Hi! I'm sorry that this chapter got on Baekhyun bad mood! I tried my best to put on some comedy puns and romance. I did try! Here is a cute baekhyun to make it up with you!

---