Chapter 2

Unexpectedly In Love

ENrpuLbVAAY2D94?format=jpg&name=900x900

Baekhyun keep calling the name of the girl with a white gown on the busy crowd, he is disappointed when she didn’t response to his call at all and he doesn’t want to broke his vocal cord, so he run off through the noisy hall and walk up to the girl and grab her wrist.

“Hey! I keep calling you but---“He said and turn her around to him.

He got confused for a moment and said, “Oh…It is not you.” Baekhyun just saw the cute girl from the gate before, the one who got held up.

Seol is on the shock state, she keep blinking and all, How in the world she got mistaken her identity in this busy hall full of student? Does it make sense?

Baekhyun blinked for a moment, evidence that he stare too much and immediately recovered from it, “Oh, I’m so sorry, I think I have mistaken you as the girl from my class.” Baekhyun said while looking at her eyes.

Seol just look at him feeling guilty and said “no, it’s okay…I’m sorry you looks expectant to me.” They keep changing the look and sorry, Baekhyun laughed when the girl suddenly tell a story; Seol immediately remembered the moment at the gate and talk him about it and sincerely smiled, “I just want to say you really saved my half of life. Back there.” Baekhyun smiles, it is too adorable to hear her stories looking so sincere, especially her.

Seol means her words, if it doesn’t for him who stall the guard, she really can drop that unit, it was hard for her, and it took all of her patience and will to study hard because she wants to prove it herself once more that she can do it. It was all thanks to him.

Baekhyun didn’t expect this reaction at all, it was so cute for him. “Oh woah, hold up there, it is okay, I’m glad that you makes it on time to your class, That lady guard is just so easy to distract.” He smiles when the girl appears shy. The moment just got disturbed by a call and excused himself.

He is just getting the information that one of their artist that is supposedly get to act for his film just got missing on action, concluding that he is just in run on a missing actress, he sighs and said slowly on the phone, “You did say that the role of her is just a doctor right?” Obviously he is disappointed to know that he wastes his time over someone, but then he watch the girl who is not so far from him looking confuse over her phone and then smile. He suddenly forgot the other party what he is talking about. The girl is just so cute even he watch her like this.

Seol left standing looking at her mobile and she can go home right now, because apparently she received a message that her last class just got cancelled. She can use this chance to study…or sleep. She felt more than happy of course!  

He hung up the phone call, “Okay I got it.” He run up and look at her smiling hopelessly and ask.

“Are you busy at the moment?” Seol shook her head, Baekhyun feels so confident and pulls off a pleading eyes that everyone couldn’t resist.

Seol awkwardly look at him, Baekhyun said, “You do know that being thankful is more than the word, right? Will you help me?”

She nodded, what he said are true but it does sound a bit off for her, “What does it even mean?”

“Well, sadly one of our actress suddenly missing on action right now, that’s why I mistaken your identity as her earlier, your outfit is similar with her.”

Baekhyun had to explain more details all over again but he doesn’t mind it, all because she was cute.

Seol had no choice, well she is grateful and what he said is true after all. She mentally thanked to those acting lesson she attend before, maybe it is the time to use them again.

“Do you have next class?” Baekhyun ask while they’re walking the upstairs, purposely protecting her from the crowd, the hall is so busy.

Meanwhile the people on the corridor, couldn’t stop staring at the couple, well who doesn’t? It is the Byun Baekhyun, Seol may not know but walking with him is like a premier show of a movie. He is known at the department as ace and role model. He can almost be friendly and helpful to everyone and everything he touches make everything work easily to him. That’s what makes him somehow too intimidate to approach.

“Oh, yes, I was supposed to attend this three-hour class but it got cancelled.” Baekhyun cringe at the time said, for him it will be boring class. Seol laughed at his reaction.

“You find it boring too right?” Considering he is an arts student.

Baekhyun carefully choose his words, “Yes for me it does, but I think for people like you will learned a lot.” In all honestly, it is true that sometimes the class is so boring, but it is also fun to learn a lot.

With a few chats and walks they arrive at a floor with one door only. Baekhyun stops and open the door.

“We have arrived! Unfortunately we had to shoot this scene with you on our studio because we find it hard to shoot outside, considering that Hospital is too busy. I hope you don’t mind.”

Upon opening the doors, Seol looks so amazed. Even the set is inside of the studio everything looks so real.

“Wow…everything looks so real here.” Baekhyun look at her and couldn’t hide his smile. It looks a whole new world to her.  Seol couldn’t believe what she saw, it was too real.

Everyone at the set is a busy group of people, there is setting the light, bringing the props and all such. They are complete on such equipment to be use and on the other side of the room is the expensive-looking green screen.

Baekhyun clapped and get their attention.

“Everyone! We may lost our artist, but fortunately! I have found this gem right here with me, and for your information this one is a medical student. I must say that we gained more than what we lost right?”

The team look at her and sincerely smiled, the thought of losing their artist before bring them a huge problem. The filming for today must be shoot because the set is only rented and if it doesn’t finish for the day it will cost them more, after all the half of production cost came from their own money.

“So for now, I will accompany her to script reading so you all can go to get your lunch, be back at exactly five in the afternoon. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience.”  There, the team looks so overwhelmed that they finally can do the work in peace. “Thank you senior!” The Baekhyun-touched is true after all. If it doesn’t for him they would go bankrupt at the moment they lose the actress they hired.

The set is slowly getting quiet as people decreasing. Seol sat at the table just in front of the camera. “You guys doesn’t have lunch yet?” Baekhyun walk up to her with the script, he had one too just in case. Baekhyun is busy skimming the script and the moment he spot on the scene he passed it to her, “Oh…they arrived here early than I am, they had to shoot other scene before this and I just arrived late.”  Seol nodded and start to read the script.

She was busy reading the script when Baekhyun asked her, “You have experience on acting?”

Seol doesn’t feel distracted at all, she can concentrate to reading, while talking to him.

“Yes, but mostly I work on editing rather than acting, but since I am thankful I will do my best.” Baekhyun smiled, it is nice to hear from her.

“Thank you for your kindness cooperation.”

The scene, is fortunately an extra one, means it doesn’t have to be long but for this extra they had to rent the entire studio, talk about the effort.

“Oh…this one is extreme…how should I act on it…do I really need to do this?” Baekhyun explained that one of the scene needs to shoot outside where the doctor chase the lead.

“Of course, I believe you can do it. I will help you.”

While practicing the lines and act, Baekhyun will be the actor to help her.

“Okay, now go, act as on the script, I will be right here.” Baekhyun said and nodded to her. Seol is on the other side of the set, about six meter away from him.

From the “x” sign at the ground where Seol stand herself, and sighed thinking that camera is already rolling. She run to him and as on the script. She tripped on her own foot and stumble right in front of him and fall at the bed behind him.

Seol feel the nervousness as Baekhyun hold her waist, she closes her eyes as if it make her lessen the embarrassment.

Baekhyun looks at her side…for god knows how seconds feels so long.

“Are you okay?” Seol hear these words on her ears…it is too close. She was taken aback then tripped on her own foot again, she felt a hands that grips for more than long enough.

Baekhyun’s stare doesn’t help her feel at ease at all.

-------------

Hi! here is the chapter 2! I'm happy to hear your comments! I am so overwhelmed that the views is 30 and there is already two subs! Thank you! I will do my best! I'm sorry that some of the words here is not explained clearly, but if you comments down here, I will be glad to explain it to you and study hard on my English ^^. I hope you did enjoy reading this! 

The words for today is “CUTE”??? so here is the cute baekhyun! This was one of the stares that I love! It looks so sincere I just can't believe my eyes.... 

a4481054a83873781ec9c0fe79367b55.jpg