Chapter 1

Unexpectedly In Love

As the college of medicine’s laboratory hall get busier as usual. There is several students that are anxious and palpitating because of the pressure, apparently they’re in the middle of midterm’s practical examination.

Meanwhile, there is a girl named Seol, who is obviously running late, couldn’t get any pissed off and anxious because she is being on hold and would be late for her practical just because she didn’t have proper attire, logically she didn’t violate any university’s rules. Is wearing the department org shirt is not a proper attire? What is even her violation for proper attire…Her attire couldn’t get any more revealing than the lower class she always saw wearing shorts and crop top when she goes home after class.

The lady in front of her is so consistent on her, no matter what she do and  pleads for one more time hoping that she can go now. “Ma’am…can you please let me go this time? I have on going practical and I will be late if I----“

The lady guard just look at her. “Just wait your slip ma’am and then you can go.” She felt like crying when the security guard ignored her. She flinched and trying her best to control the emotion. Can the situation couldn’t get any embarrassed more? She was being hold up like a criminal in front of the guard which is the gate where most of the student get in, and out of all the time in the world, why now? The university is so busy.

On the other hand, Baekhyun is on his way when he saw the girl at the entrance of the campus, seems like on hold, he thought the girl is having a problem seeing how anxious she is. He purposely distract the security guard by stealing the log book. He glanced the girl at his back.

Seol look at the guy, and it felt like all the burden and worries are now swept out, Baekhyun just mouthed her to go, she thank him by bowing her head and run off through the busy crowd.

Meanwhile he distract more until he sees that the girl already disappeared “Hey kid! We are not kidding here!” Baekhyun finally give them the log book and smiled at them, that smile where people would fall for his trick.

“Ma’am you should lay off yourself for a while, it is not good when it is all strict, you know.” He then walked off to his class while wondering about that girl with curly hair, obviously a med student according to her org shirt. He hopes everything is well for her, she looks very anxious earlier and it shows, not that he minded but time pressure is not nice.

“Hey man!” He walked up to his group of his friends, they are waiting for him to arrive so that they could attend the script meeting for their upcoming film, and He have no classes for today except for filming.

Meanwhile, Seol walks the stairs up to fifth floor of the building just in her luck the elevator wasn’t working and arrived perfectly before the professor gives out the instructions for the exam.

Seol got out the laboratory hall, sign that she have finished taking the exam and called her best friend, “I’m just so glad I arrived before him!”

“So are you confident?” By means of being confident, the chance of getting correct answer while on the pressure of moving exam. Seol just shrugged. “I don’t know, I am just happy I didn’t arrive late, then I can just goodbye to this class for the whole semester.” Her best friend at the end of the line, not minding the possible offense, that is her charm, it may sound offensive but in reality she is trying her best to make ends meet.

“So what happened before that?”

“To make the story short, I nearly makes a scene in front and this man saved me from embarrassing myself more.” Seol know herself more when she was attack by the anxiety, and the situation earlier is the worst, although she controlled it, but it was on the public, she can be judged by the other people back there.

“And who is this man? Hmmm?”

Back then, she does have a quick look at his face, looking fresh, and chic-boy look. “Maybe you know this man, I once saw him at a poster on the university tabloid before.” And she think maybe he is a film arts student.

And her best friend is a proud student of the University’s Film arts major. This program is also the pride as their College did have successful alumni in the field of filmmaking and artiste. They also have this own theatre inside the campus, where anyone also, welcome any student when they have a film to show. It is basically the pride and exposure of the College.

“You didn’t get his name?”

“Like I did have a time to ask no? I didn’t even get him a proper thank you because I am literally late by five if I to talk to him, imagine all these stairs I had to walk.”

“Awe, that’s then, as I want to help you but I am newbie here.”

Seol laughs, she was cute, “Talk to you later! I had to change my gown! Are you free for dinner at seven?” she wants to treat her after class and a sigh escape from the other line.

“I don’t know, I had to be at home later, because you know, responsibilities sorry!”

“Oh…no, no, it’s okay. I know what you are talking about, there is a hundred next time though, Bye!”

As they hung up together, Seol hurriedly get to change, but the comfort room is full. She had to walk through another building by that time, and she also had to pick her things on her locker. Why it is always full at this time of the day? It is freaking three in the afternoon, mostly student have their classes.

She walks all the way to the near building beside her department. She is praying that she wouldn’t get caught wearing her white gown, it is prohibited to wear one outside, but she need it to hide something from behind, just making sure.

She didn’t know how many time she would get amazed whenever she passed by the college of film arts. It is absolutely a beauty and it is like the whole building is like an expensive theatre. It did live for arts indeed.

After a while she got out of the comfort room, she was taken aback when someone hold her hand from behind, She was so busy admiring the interior and it was really a shock that she will experience this when the hall is so crowded.

She look and saw the man from before, that man is him. Confusion expression scream at her face, while looking at his hand that grip at her wrist, looking confuse like her.