Chapter 3

Unexpectedly In Love

Seol push herself to stand up…only on between of the thighs of Baekhyun, the sight is too intimate, but the two is so flustered.

“Ah—, yes! I’m okay at all!” Seol fidgeted when she stutters to say those answers. Now it all awkward to her.

“How sure are you?” Baekhyun . Does she know how adorable she is now? He feels the need to stop himself to pinch her cheek because he might not able to control himself.

“Yes I am! I could do it again!” Seol walk to the mark and start again.

Now she did it…and the practice went smooth this time. Baekhyun approved considering she has more experienced on editing rather than acting, she was great. “Oh yes, that was great. That is all you can do for later filming.” He said after watching her own acting. Seol look up to him.

“What about the outside filming?” Seol ask so she can finish it once and for all.

Baekhyun scratches his neck, Seol senses that she might not feel good about it, “About that…are you free this Friday morning?” He asked as a favor, he hope for the best response from her.

“But I thought…”

Baekhyun smiled and said “I’m so sorry about that, but we will be late if we go to shoot the scene today, also it is written on the script as you read it, that scene needs to shoot at the day setting, this will be the last time! I promise you!” Baekhyun let out his pinky finger. Because I am so sure, I will get your name before this day ends and hangout with you on the future.

Seol look at the pinky promise, she couldn’t believe that someone like him is doing this. Although she looks not sure, but she lock the promise anyway. Baekhyun smiled goofily.

“But I don’t know if I am available that day, I have my major class that ends at ten in the morning. Is that okay though?” Baekhyun somewhat feels sad. He planned to eat out with her that day. But it doesn’t stop him.

“What time does it start?”

“At seven in the morning.” Baekhyun once again tried not to cringe.

“Okay then!” Baekhyun immediately come up with another plan.

At that time, the whole production team has arrived and they start the filming right away. As they set everything, Seol sat at the doctor’s table and politely asked before it does start for real, “Wait you aren’t the actor here?” He immediately introduce the lead for her and talk out for more than ten minutes and thankfully the girl is so considerate. Baekhyun is standing at the back of the set, he smiled and shook his head.

“You can do it! Just do what we practice!” He shouted, every staff at the set tries not to laugh because she ask the question politely and it does look adorable.

Of course, he is not the actor on his senior year, He is the director of this film, as a compliance for every senior student, and the students got so lucky to have him, because it is the Byun Baekhyun we are talking here, of course it does need an huge effort to make a film, but he is like a walking lucky charm, everything work well for him.

The shooting ended smoothly as he expected, Seol is surrounded by the entire team to express their gratitude.

“You are all welcome, I am also thankful to him as you are.” Seol said and bow her head.

“What is your name by the way? So we can credit you as one of the actress.”

“I am Kim Seol…well, I major in medicine, and I’m on my senior year.”

The girl looks so happy and clapped her hand “Oh we are all on our senior year too! My name is Jeing Luna, I do the editing.” She is having fun conversing with her, how could a medical student be considerate like her.

“Nice to meet you.” Seol smiled politely.

Although the filming ended late, she admit that she had fun. Back then she would hate doing this because it requires a lot of confident and effort to act. Editing is one of the crucial thing to do, so it’s also consumes patience too.  But doing this made her happy again, it does feel refreshing to her.

“I will go now, I had to be back at my department, I am also thankful.” Seol said and bid their goodbyes.

Baekhyun run up to her when he saw her walking to the exit door. He couldn’t approach her a while ago because the team is having fun with her, the film ended smoothly and not toxic, thanks to her.

“Hey wait up!” Seol look behind and saw him running into her. It looks like the time had stop when she saw him smiling sincerely to her. How someone like him can looks so cute after all this tiring day? She couldn’t believe it for the past until this guy just proved it himself to her.

Baekhyun clasped his hand together, “Thank you for your help! I am now formally introduce myself, my name is Byun Baekhyun! I’m a senior.” And offer his hand in a fist?

Maybe he is asking for a fist bump? What a weird guy, but she also closes her hand, “I am Kim Seol, Also a senior majoring in medicine.” Then she bump her fist to his.

Baekhyun laughed cutely, she does know things like this, his whole heart is so happy, some people look at him and they also couldn’t stop their smile. Today filming is fun.

Baekhyun asked, “Are you going home right away?” he asked this because he saw that some med students stays at the library until the closing time.

“Yes… but I had to go back to my department. I need to pick up my things.” Baekhyun leads the way, “Then I will just walk you out there, or you want to go home together?” He hopelessly think that she allow him.

“Ah…no it’s okay! It is still early.” They reached the door outside of the building,” So see you next Friday? I will meet you at the studio.” She nodded, they decided to meet at the studio for the convenience of all.

Baekhyun expressed his gratitude again, “Seol, Thank you.” She smiled at him sincerely, “You are welcome and thank you too! I had fun.”

Seol walked the opposite sides, Meeting baekhyun is like a whole new world to her, She doesn’t know what to thinks but she felt happy, he looks like a social butterfly back there, she thinks that meeting people for him is just easy as forgetting them.

Then… that what she think it is.

She doesn’t know that Byun Baekhyun is the man with the plans, He is so determined to make friends with her. That is just the first plan, Making friends is the most effective to know her more.  

-----

Hi! early update! because...It's #Candy2ndWin!!! this is a gift for all the viewers because we did great streaming in melon and yt! Have a good day! 

down here is a cutie who loves all of you! 

-----