Chapter 8: Concert

7 Days

 

Bts GIFs | Tenor

 

“I am so excited!” you chuckled as you watched your two friends scream at the top of their lungs.

 

You three arrived at the concert venue, and as expected fans are already gathered and lined up. Your two friends can’t keep their excitement to themselves so they randomly screamed and you instantly mentally facepalm.

 

“Can you guys tone down your voices?” you glared at them but they just stick out their tongues that made you roll your eyes.

 

“Don’t act like you aren’t excited, Y/N,” Jennie said.

 

“Who isn’t excited for BTS? But you are embarrassing me and people are looking at us. Geez.” you said and they laugh.

 

After a while, you finally entered the venue and walked towards the VIP section. “This is the first time that I’m seeing them so close! We were so lucky to purchase the VIP!” Jisoo said as she pulls out a banner from her bag.

 

“I hope the members will notice me!” Jennie squealed.

 

“We are literally at the very front, I can’t believe this,” you said in amazement.

 

“You should treat me to an expensive meal. Because of my skill, I managed to reserve the best spot!” Jisoo proudly smiles.

 

The three of you keep talking until the lights dim and music started to blast. “It’s starting!!!!” you screamed but it seems like no one heard you because everyone screamed that it almost made you deaf.

 

The concert started, and as soon as the members emerged from a huge table, and sang ‘Dyniosus’ you screamed louder and wave your army bomb aggressively. You are enjoying yourself so much as your smile never left your face.

 

As the concert is nearly at the end, Jennie whispered to you. “Did you see that Jin keeps looking in our direction?”

 

“What?” you looked at her in confusion.

 

“He’s probably looking at all of us.”

 

“No, I keep noticing him looking at us,”

 

“Oh, Jennie. You are becoming delusional,” you laugh but she just slaps your shoulder.

 

“Whatever.”

 

BTS appeared again for their encore, and your smile widened again. You are a bit sad that the concert is almost finished, but you decided not to think about it and have fun. You screamed as the members keep walking to your spot, but when Jin passed by, he crouched down and stared intensely in your direction and you were almost sure that you made eye contact with him. However, you almost had a heart attack when Jin winks at you then he stood up and left. 

 

Oh my god!

 

 

“Thank you ARMY!” BTS bowed down and bid farewell. You can’t help but feel sad because it seems like time passed by so quickly.

 

“I wish they will do another concert,” you pouted.

 

“My throat hurts,” Jisoo said and Jennie glared at her.

 

“It’s because you screamed so much! I thought my ears will bleed!”

 

You laugh as the two of them bicker and walk towards the exit, but someone suddenly approaches you.

 

“Excuse me, are you Y/N?” you realized that he is a staff and you felt nervous all of a sudden.

 

“Yes,”

 

“Would you mind if you come with me for a moment?” you and your friends glance at each other, worried that there might be a problem.

 

“Sure,” you nodded but before following the guy you looked back to your friends.

 

“Hey, go ahead without me. I will call you later at home”

 

“Are you sure? We can wait for you here” Jennie asked.

 

“It’s alright. Don’t worry,” you bid farewell and eventually followed the guy.

 

He leads you towards the backstage and your heart is beating fast as you feel very nervous thinking that you are probably in trouble.

 

“Am I in trouble?” you nervously asked but the guy just laugh and said,

 

“No. Someone just wants to meet you,” he said and you both arrived at a door.

 

He opened it and your eyes widened when you saw familiar faces. You stood frozen at the entrance, and you could feel your heart is going to burst at any second, by the sight of these beautiful human beings.

 

You are still starstruck but suddenly Jin looked at your direction, and his eyes widened. He stood up and approached you with a sullen look.

 

“Hi,” he said but you just stared at him. He chuckled and held your wrist then walked you towards the couch.

 

“You are probably wondering why you are here, aren’t you?” you slowly nodded.

 

“I’ve been actually wanting to see you again ever since that day,”

 

You looked at him confusingly while you thought about what the heck he is talking about. He saw how confused you are so he continued talking.

 

“I was the one who crashed on you at the ski resort. Did you get the note that I left for you? I wrote that I will personally apologize to you if I ever meet again, so when I saw you earlier, I was so glad to see you and I asked one of the staff to fetch you.” he said in a sad voice.

 

“Once again, I’m so sorry for what I did” you are shocked when he stood up and bowed at you.

 

It all now makes sense to you. You always wondered why he left before you woke up, you thought that he had another emergency, but now that you actually met that person, you are shocked. 

 

You didn’t notice that all of the other members were watching you two until one of them talked.

 

“W-wait? Jin hyung, she was the woman you hit?!” Namjoon yelled as if he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

 

“Yeah,” Jin said.

 

All of a sudden the members who were sitting on the couch approached you two.

 

“It’s You!” they yelled and pointed their fingers at you. You are taken back by what they did and confused. They all suddenly speak at the same time making you almost deaf.

 

“I met you at the Han River!” Namjoon said.

 

“What? I met her at a Ramen Restaurant!” Jimin said as he looked at Namjoon.

 

“I also met her at a clothing store!” Taehyung said.

 

“Do you remember me? I once asked you if I could walk with you because you had an umbrella!” Hoseok said.

 

“I lend you my headphones!” Jungkook said.

 

“Hey! You are that annoying woman at the grocery store” Yoongi glares at you.

 

You are still trying to comprehend about Jin’s revelation, but now you feel like you are going to faint as all of your memories hit you from the past week. Who would have thought that you unexpectedly met BTS for the first time in your life? You could not believe it. 

 

This must be a dream.

 

“Y-you guys--”

 

“Wow! This must be destiny! We all met you!” Jimin looked at you in amazement.

 

“I can’t believe this,” you said as you looked at all of them.

 

“Wait! I have a question for you.” you all looked at Taehyung who was grinning.

 

“Which of us did you enjoy accompanying the most?”

 

You stared at him in disbelief. You suddenly become nervous while the boys are staring at you as they are looking forward to your answer.

 

“I actually never thought of that. All of them were memorable and fun.” you smiled but Yoongi scoff.

 

“Fun? Who argues over a snack?”

 

“It was your fault. You stole my snack.”

 

“WHAT?! He stole from you!” the members yelled and immediately glared at Yoongi.

 

“H-hold on! I didn’t steal it! You haven’t paid for it yet, so it’s not yours and besides, I gave it to you at the end.” Yoongi said in defense but the members just rolled their eyes at him and ignored him.

 

“On behalf of Yoongi hyung, we are sorry.” All of them bowed which made Yoongi look at them in disbelief, and you chuckled.

 

“Anyways, if you could choose one, who is it? Maybe you could exclude Yoongi hyung,” Yoongi instantly slapped Hoseok at the back of his head that made the younger whine.

 

“So who?” Jin asks and the guys lean at you as they wait for your answer.

 

It seems like they won’t stop asking until you answer so you sighed and said,

 

“It’s…..”

 

 

 

 

END

 

---

Who is it? Make your own choice! 

Thank you for reading! I appreciate it a lot!

 

XOXO