Chapter 6: Fashion Taste

7 Days

SATURDAY

 

9J-d8c9d2dt9D4SquJVSjRQOtIClvdAI6KU-QbeCH4IfHtqvd4oZVtOOf2zz38lZHwDnzTc4S9d5mqWdNCrjb84Lxwvbkk6hiyet9pEQ690Wg-dPmPehLW2Y69PL238BxNTKNXb-

 

Last night, it snowed unexpectedly and that’s how you and your friends decided it’s good to go to a ski resort. You are excited but worried at the same time because you don’t know anything about skiing.

 

You opened your wardrobe and checked your clothes to see if there’s anything suitable for you to wear tomorrow but your phone suddenly rang.

 

Make sure to wear something purple tomorrow, y’all!

 

You rolled your eyes when you saw the text message from your group chat. Looks like you have to shop for new clothes. After an hour, you arrived at the mall and it’s a bit crowded. You enjoy shopping but hate the crowd. It’s uncomfortable for you to shop when there’s a lot of customers especially when you have to squish in the stores.

 

With your tight budget, you headed to a clothing store.

 

“The South Face”

 

That store sells cheap but excellent quality jackets, perfect for the winter season. You started to browse but nothing seems to catch your attention, in addition, you keep checking the price. It’s either expensive or cheap but not your style. So you went into the final sale collections and you beamed when you saw dozens of winter jackets.

 

Perfect

 

You happily skipped through the section. After a few minutes, you already have a couple of jackets in your hands, ready to try it on. You saw a mirror on a wall, so you decided to go there and check which jackets you should try on, but you are having a hard time.

 

“Should I just try everything? Ahh, but these are a lot” you pouted while looking at the pile of jackets on your arm.

 

Someone then tapped your shoulder, made you startled. You looked in the mirror and saw a tall guy behind you. He is wearing a black jacket and a white mask.

 

“Y-yes?”

 

He didn’t speak but instead, pointed at the mirror. You were confused for a moment but you instantly realized that he needed the mirror.

 

“O-oh! Sorry!”

 

You quickly moved aside and he stepped towards the mirror. You watched him stood in front of the mirror as he placed a coat in front of him.

 

That coat fits him well. He must be very good looking

 

You continue to stare at him not realizing he was staring at you. You heard him cleared his throat and you looked at him. Feeling embarrassed, you slowly walked away towards the fitting room.

 

You first tried the black jacket

Women's Winter Jackets: Puffer, Parka, Long Coat | Diesel®

 

You walked outside the booth and looked at the huge mirror. You stared at it for a moment, thinking if you should buy it or not. You decided to try the next jacket.

 

 

My Favorite Beautiful Pink Winter Coats for Women!

 

You like this jacket too. You went to the huge mirror again and looked at yourself.

 

Little did you know, a tall guy is watching you from behind. He watched you as you did a little pose on the mirror with the jacket. He chuckled and amused by you. He seems to know that you are having a hard time choosing so he walks towards you.

 

You see a guy walking at you, and you realized that he was the guy earlier. You immediately felt awkward and was about to walk back to your booth, but too late, he is already behind you.

 

“D-do you need the mirror?” you said and was about to go on the side, but he shook his head and stood in front of you.

 

“That jacket doesn’t suit you. Try another one,” he said in a deep voice.

 

“W-what?”

 

“I will tell you what jacket you should buy. I’ve been watching you and you don’t have any fashion taste.”

 

Is this guy mocking me? How dare him!

 

“I’m just helping you, so don’t think of anything,” he said and sat down on the chair casually and crossed his arms.

 

You walk back to the fitting room but you turn around and see him staring at you, he then made a gesture for you to go in. You sighed and closed the door and changed into another jacket.

 

You sighed and closed the door and changed into another jacket

 

As soon as you opened the door, he gestured for you to turn around, and you did. When you faced him again he said, “next, please”

 

I guess he doesn’t like this jacket

 

The next jacket you tried on was the last one.

 

Girl's Glam Her Hooded Long Down Insulated Winter Jacket | Columbia

 

You opened the door to let him see you, and he immediately stood up and was startled when he stood so close at you. He leaned closer and you could feel his breath at your neck.

 

What the heck is he doing?

 

You felt him adjusting the collar and the hood of the jacket. He looked back at you and stared at you. You could feel your heart beating so fast and your cheeks feel warm. You stepped back right away and avoided his gaze.

 

You heard him chuckled, amused by your reaction. “Purple suits you well,”

 

“Really? It's my favorite color” you and smiled.

 

"Me too."

 

You stared back on the mirror and scanned yourself. You are pleased by the jacket so you decided to buy it. But you were caught off guard when he tugged you away from the fitting room.

 

“W-wait!” you said but he ignored you, so you just let him drag you around the store until you reached the accessories section. You watched him as he browsed through the section. After some time, his hands were full of stuff and he started putting all of it on you.

 

From beanie to mask to gloves and to scarf. You are literally full of accessories.

 

Does he expect you to buy all of it?

 

He then stared at you seriously and looked like he was deciding. You observe him as he gets frustrated as he keeps changing all of the accessories but you find it cute for him to do his best just to dress you.

 

“There!” he clapped happily and even though he is wearing a mask you could see him smiling.

 

At first, you told him that you don’t need all of the accessories, but he insisted for you to buy all of it, since you are also satisfied with his work, and you felt bad for wasting his time, you ended up buying the purple jacket as well as the scarf, the gloves, and a mask.

 

After you paid, you two walked out of the store. “Thank You for helping me choose my jacket. I will definitely wear this tomorrow!” he nodded as he patted your head, then he left.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

:)