CHapter 2

Jenlous [Jensoo fanfic]

 

Once Jisoo had left the room, Jennie slowly lowered her head onto the benchtop.

‘Oh, crap, what the heck did I just do?’ she mumbled, frowning, and hitting her head with her hand.

‘Why am I getting so ticked off about Jisoo being cosy with everyone? Aish, what the hell?’ she muttered to herself.

Meanwhile upstairs, Jisoo sat, using her phone. But she couldn’t really focus on what was on her screen. She just kept thinking about Jennie and the way she acted.

If it is jealous, what is she jealous about? And how on earth am I making her jealous?

‘Hey what’s goin’ on?’ Lisa asked, her voice breaking through Jisoo’s thoughts. ‘You look like you’re in some sort of trance, almost.’

‘Oh sorry.’ Jisoo said, smiling. ‘Hey, um - by the way, have you ever seen Jennie jealous before?’

Lisa pursed her lips and frowned, thinking.

‘Hmm…’ she muttered. ‘Well, yeah, there was this one time – you weren’t there – and something happened, and she got sooo jealous! Her face looked so pissed, yet somehow, she looked hurt at the same time as well.’

Lisa demonstrated the jealousy face, which made Jisoo laugh.

The face that Lisa made was almost identical to the one that Jennie made before, when she came out of her room.

‘Why? Is she being jealous again?’ Lisa asked, sitting down next to Jisoo.

As she said that, Jennie came up from the kitchen.

Jisoo, almost indistinctively, slightly shuffled away from Lisa. Lisa noticed and she felt the atmosphere of the room change completely. And not in a good way.

‘Oookkayy….’ She said, getting up off the couch, and walked over to Jennie. She took her arm and dragged her over to Jisoo.

‘Wassup with you two?’ she asked, folding her arms and glaring at both of them.

Jisoo looked at Jennie, who maintained eye contact for 2 seconds, then dropped her gaze to the ground.

‘Nothing’s wrong.’ Jennie mumbled, and left.

Lisa was about to run after her, when Jisoo grabbed her by the arm.

‘Don’t.’ she said. ‘I think she might need some “alone time” right now.’

Lisa nodded slowly.

‘So something did happen, then?’ she asked.

‘N-no! Of course not! Nothing happened. She’s just acting a bit strangely, and I dunno why…’ Jisoo said, suddenly feeling her heart beat pick up slightly.

Lisa looked doubtful but she decided not to push the question any further.

‘I’m gonna go for a walk…’ Jisoo said, getting off the couch.

Lisa looked a bit worried.

‘Do you want me to go with you?’ she asked.

‘No, it’s all good. I just want to, um, clear my head a bit…’ Jisoo said, and left the room.

Ookkayy….Lisa thought. What on earth is going on with her and Jennie?