Chapter 1

Jenlous [Jensoo fanfic]

Hi this is my first fanfic on this site...and um yeah, that's basically all i wanted to say...

Oh yes, this story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. 

Enjoy! ~

 

 

Chapter 1one

 

Jisoo had finished her photoshoot for a fashion company, and was walking out of the building when she saw a familiar person sitting on the large rocks outside the building. She walked up to the person and lifted up their cap.

‘What are you doing here?’ she asked, smiling at the face that greeted her.

Jennie.

‘Oh, I was just waiting for you. Lisa told me that you were doing a photoshoot with XXX and I was close by so I just thought I might as well drop by and wait for you.’ Jennie said with a heart-warming smile.

‘Well that’s nice of you.’ Jisoo said. ‘I didn’t think you’d ever do such a nice thing!’

‘Well thank y – wait, WHAT?!’ Jennie said, processing what Jisoo just told her.

‘I’m kidding, Nini!’ Jisoo said, laughing and slipped her arm through Jennie’s arm. ‘C’mon, let’s go get something to eat.’

----------

It was tricky, but the two managed to avoid all fans and paparazzi, on the way to the shops and back. As they entered they entered their house, they were trampled by a tornado. That tornado was none other than Lalisa Manoban.

‘There you guys are!’ she cried, clearly out of breath. ‘Help is urgently needed for Rose!’

‘Why?’ Jennie asked.

‘She’s drunk again…’

‘AGAIN?!’ Jennie yelled.

Lisa nodded.

‘She’s been chasing me around the house going: “Give me a kiss, BAE!!!”.’ Lisa said, imitating Rose’s actions.

Jisoo chocked back her laughter.

‘Where is she now?’ Jisoo asked.

‘There you are Lisa!’ came a voice from behind.

‘Ahr!’ Lisa screamed, as Rose sprinted over and launched herself onto Lisa. They both lost their balance and toppled onto the floor.

Jennie calmly stepped over both of them and went into her room, not giving a about anything that had just happened.

Jisoo helped Lisa up, and carried Rose to her room. Rose had passed out already.

Once Rose was in her bed, snoring away, Jisoo could finally sit down on the couch in the lounge room.

‘Is she asleep?’ Lisa asked, crawling up next to Jisoo and laying her head on Jisoo’s shoulder.

‘Yeah she is. How come she got drunk at a time like this? It’s not even 5:00 pm yet!’ Jisoo asked.

Lisa shrugged.

‘Well, she found this bottle in the pantry, but I don’t think she knew it was alcohol…and so by the time I found out, she had already chugged down more than half of the bottle.’

Jisoo sighed.

‘Aish, people these days…’

The door of Jennie’s room suddenly clicked open, and she walked out. When she saw Lisa lying on Jisoo, the weirdest look crossed her face.

And Jisoo saw it.

Jennie ignored them and went down to the kitchen. Jisoo got up and followed Jennie down the stairs.

‘Ya, Jennie. You okay?’ she asked.

Jennie nodded and opened the fridge to take out a drink.

‘You sure? I’m getting a negative vibe…’ Jisoo said, walking over to Jennie with her arms outstretched.

‘Yep, I’m all good. Why don’t you go upstairs and have some FUN with Lisa?’ Jennie replied, not even looking at Jisoo.

Jisoo was slightly taken aback by Jennie’s statement. And she got a weird vibe from the way Jennie said the word “fun” and “Lisa”.

‘Well…um, okay, I’ll – uh – just go now…’ she said, exiting the kitchen slowly.

What’s with that attitude? She isn’t usually so thick like that, unless she’s……..j-jealous?