CHapter 11even

Jenlous [Jensoo fanfic]

 

Authors note: Hey guys! Hope your all doing well and are healthy and happy! ENjoy this chapter, and give it a VOTE if you think it deserves one!

 

 

Chapter 11

 

The next morning, Jisoo found herself sleeping in a bed, her body sore all over.

Huh? Oh goodness…what happened last night? She thought wearily.

She rolled onto her side and got the shock of her life seeing another person in the bed with her.

Wait a minute! This isn’t my room, nor my bed!

She propped herself up on her elbow and looked over at the other person in the bed to see who it was.

JENNIE?!!! She thought. Oh no! Gosh, please don’t tell me that we – we did it!!!

Jennie mumbled something in her sleep and rolled over, facing Jisoo. Jisoo looked under the blanket and was relieved to find herself dressed in a shirt and PJ pants. Huh, I guess we didn’t do it then… She lifted a bit of the blanket off Jennie’s side, her heart instantly picked up. Wait, how come I’m fully dressed and she’s completely ??

Jennie must’ve heard Jisoo’s intense breathing, because she stirred and woke up.

‘Oh, morning unnie…’ she mumbled sleepily.

Jisoo jumped back and almost fell of the bed in the process.

‘Oh – uh  g-good morning…’ she stuttered, afraid to ask the question in her mind.

‘You know Jisoo…’ Jennie started. ‘You seem like an innocent girl on the outside, but when you’re in the zone, you’re like an untamed lion!’

Jisoo gulped, her cheeks turning crimson.

‘Uh…what do you mean? We didn’t –uh – do it did we?’ Jisoo asked, her voice filled with nerves.

Jennie looked at her in a strange way.

‘Don’t tell me you FORGOT.’ She said. ‘Oh, such a shame really. I had a great time, y’know.’

Jisoo wanted to jump off the face of earth.

‘But, you sorta passed out after all the excitement, so I had to – y’know – dress you up.’ Jennie continued. ‘I didn’t want you to get sick or anything. But I was so worn out and tired that I forgot to wear some clothes as well. That’s probably why I feel so cold…’ she said, shivering a little.

‘Oh, I’m so sorry, Jennie!’ Jisoo said, wrapping her arms around Jennie to warm her up. ‘I kinda get a bit weird when I am exposed to something that’s hot for a long time…I didn’t hurt you, did I?’

Jennie laughed.

‘No, how on earth could you have possibly hurt me? It’s not like we were fighting or anything!’

‘Then…what is that thing on your neck?’ Jisoo asked, peering closely at a mark on Jennie’s neck. ‘It looks a bit like…a…bite mark?!’ she exclaimed.

Jennie rubbed her hand against it.

‘Oh yeah…that…uh, it was no big deal…don’t worry about it, Jisoo.’

But Jisoo was already worrying and starting to panic a bit.

‘I didn’t bite you, did I??!!’ she exclaimed, looking incredibly overwhelmed and ashamed.

‘No no! You didn’t…ok, no you did. But you don’t need to worry cause it wasn’t a full on bite. You just – uh – gently nipped my neck, but it’s okay. It didn’t hurt. It’ll eventually go away anyway.’

‘It might, but did you forget that we have a fan meet today! You can’t possibly go out with a visible bite mark on your neck!’

‘I’ll just cover it up with make-up. Gosh, Jisoo, you don’t need to be so paranoid.’ Jennie said, in a tone that Jisoo understood as: “Just shut up already and stop worrying.”

Jisoo got out of the bed and went to get Jennie’s robe. She came back and helped Jennie out.

‘Then, let me at least help you get dressed.’ She said with a smile.

Jennie gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

‘I love you.’ She said suddenly.

Jisoo was a bit taken aback by the sudden confession.

‘Why d’you say that all of a sudden?’ she asked, her cheeks burning up.

‘Well why not?’ Jennie replied, shrugging. ‘But aren’t you gonna say you love me back? Or do you no-‘

‘NO NO NO!! I DO!’ Jisoo cried out, not wanting Jennie to start having doubts. ‘I do. I do love you, Jennie.’

Jennie smiled and gave Jisoo a gentle tug on her cheek.

‘I was teasing you, Chu.’ She said laughing. ‘I already know you do…’

‘Ok stop Jennie.’ Jisoo said, not wanting to fall into Jennie’s seductive trap again. ‘I’ll help you get dressed but you have to be quiet. And that means no more trying to seduce me.’

Jennie laughed again but kept quiet afterwards. I’m not even trying to “seduce” her. Not sure where she’s getting that vibe…but I’m not complaining. She thought with a smile as Jisoo slipped on her jumper for her.

 

-------

 

A few hours later, Blackpink arrived at the venue of the fan meet. As they got out of the car, they were obviously swarmed with crowds of fans and photographers. Their managers and security members, at once, cleared away the area and allowed the girls to walk safely into the building without being trampled on by enthusiastic fans or blinded by the flash of the cameras.

Once they were inside the building, they were escorted to the area where the fan meet would take place. The tables and chairs for the 4 girls were already set up, decorated, and there were a lot of markings put in place for an organised queue in which the fans would line up in. Jennie, who was holding onto Jisoo’s hand, led the older girl to the chairs and told her to sit next to her, which Jisoo obviously agreed to do. Lisa sat on the opposite side of Jisoo, and Rose sat at the end of the table, next to Lisa. They each re-arranged the table to suit their likings, and each put on a great, warm smile as the fans started entering the room.

During the fan meet, Jisoo noticed that a lot of fans were going to Jennie and asking for her autograph. Well that’s normal…Jisoo thought. She is rather popular… But that thought of her just being “popular” flew out the window when a handsome looking guy came up to Jennie and gave her a kiss on the hand. Surprisingly enough, Jennie’s manager didn’t react to the action, and Jennie didn’t seem to bother either! She even looked pleased that the guy had kissed her on the hand, and Jisoo swore she had blushed a bit. This obviously pissed Jisoo off, as Jennie was still holding onto Jisoo’s hand, with her other hand, underneath the table. Jisoo immediately dropped Jennie’s hand and placed both of her own hands on the table, smiling sweetly as another fan approached her. Jennie noticed that Jisoo was no longer holding onto her hand, and gave the older girl a strange look. But Jisoo took no notice. I can’t believe I’m being so petty over something like this! Jisoo thought. I’m not being jealous, am I?

The fan standing in front of Jisoo stood there, waiting for Jisoo to give her an autograph. She noticed that Jisoo seemed like she was zoning out and gave her idol a concerned look.

‘Are you alright?’ she asked.

Jisoo blinked and her mind came back to earth.

‘Oh yes, uh – sorry about that. I’m Jisoo, I’m okay.’ She said, with a laugh.

The fan also laughed. Jisoo noticed that the girl looked a lot like Jennie when she laughed, and Jisoo bit her lip to stop the weird thought that had just popped into her mind. The fan later moved onto Jennie, but Jisoo couldn’t stop thinking about that fan and how similar she and Jennie looked when they smiled. Jisoo glanced at Jennie, who was smiling her gummy smile, and Jisoo almost fell off her chair. Nope! Never mind! They look IDENTICAL when they smile!

For the rest of the fan meet, Jisoo couldn’t stop thinking about the spitting image of that fan girl, and Jennie. Jennie noticed that Jisoo seemed very pre-occupied as they sat in the car and were driven off to a restaurant where they would have dinner. She thought it had something to do with the guy kissing her hand, and that she was simply feeling jealous. But actually, Jisoo had completely forgotten about that little event! Her mind could only remember that one fan, and her gummy smile that bore the resemblance of Jennie’s smile.

Once they had sat down at the restaurant, Jennie reached out underneath the table and gave Jisoo’s hand a squeeze. This caused the older girl to look up and lock eyes with Jennie.

‘You okay?’ she asked, her voice sounding worried.

‘Yes I’m fine. Why do you ask?’ Jisoo said, noticing that Jennie did not look anything like the fan girl when she wasn’t smiling.

‘Oh, no reason.’ Jennie said. ‘You just seem a bit…pre-occupied, y’know?’

Jisoo gave a little laugh.

‘It could be because I have something on my mind…’ she said. ‘This fan girl I met at the fan meet; I thought she looked a lot like you when you smiled.’

Jennie paused for a few moments, then gave a grin.

‘Don’t tell me you’re starting to fall for her, are you?’ she said sarcastically, but with a gummy smile.

Jisoo looked horrified at the question Jennie had asked her.

No! Absolutely NOT!’ she said in alarm. ‘You know my heart belongs to someone, and I’m sure you know who that person is.’

Lisa and Rose, who had both been talking to each other and not listening to the conversation going on between Jisoo and Jennie, suddenly turned their full attention to the pair.

‘Wait, you like someone unnie??’ Rose exclaimed. ‘Who is it??!!’

Jisoo suddenly realised that she had never told the two that she had confessed to Jennie and that they were basically a thing now.

‘Oh, I –uh…’ her eyes suddenly caught sight of one of the manager’s looking at her suspiciously. ‘Oh, I was just making a joke, haha!’ she said.

Rose didn’t fall for it, and she glanced over at Jennie, who was staring down at the bowl in front of her like it was the most extravagant thing she had ever seen, and had bright red cheeks. Rose’s mind quickly connected the dots, before giving Jisoo a knowing look, and nodded her head.

‘Oh, I SEE! Ha, funny joke, unnie! You almost had me there!’

She sounded so sarcastic that Lisa, who had already figured it out and was much better at keeping quiet about it, felt like giving the girl a kick in the shin, underneath the table. However, it seemed to do the trick, and the manager turned his glance away from the girls’ table.

‘I’ll tell you later.’ Jisoo said in a low voice.

‘No, you don’t need to.’ Rose said. ‘I think I already figured it out…’

She then nodded in Jennie’s direction and nodded in Jisoo’s direction, then interlocked two of her fingers.

‘…am I right?’

Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other, surprised that they could understand Rose’s weird way of sign language, before nodding simultaneously.

Rose smiled and gave them the thumbs up. Then she leaned in and said in barely a whisper: ‘You guys do know about me and Lisa, don’t you?’

This time, it was Jennie’s turn to be confused. Jisoo, however, had already been told by Lisa long ago, and she gave Rose a nod.

‘Oh yeah, I already told Jisoo about it a while ago.’ Lisa said, remembering the event.

‘Why didn’t you tell me?’ Jennie asked, sounding a bit hurt that they didn’t tell her about the secret. ‘Do you not trust me?’

‘No no! It’s not that we don’t trust you.’ Lisa said hastily. ‘You see…I already had a hint that you had some soft side for Jisoo, and when I figured out that Jisoo also felt the same way about you, I wanted to help it happen, y’know? Anyway, I made this plan where I was all in “love” with Jisoo, just so you could feel jealous and maybe confess your feelings. But I wasn’t able to tell you about me and Rose because it would ruin the plan, as you would know that I actually like Rose and not Jisoo. This is sounding so confusing…’ she said.

Just as Jennie was about to say something, someone entered the restaurant, and when they turned around, both Jisoo and Jennie caught a good look of the person, and both girls almost fell off the chair.

 

 

He’d come back.