Chapter 8

Jenlous [Jensoo fanfic]

Chapter 8ight

 

Ok, just for clarity (in case you’re a bit confused), the reason why Lisa got mad is because Jisoo doesn’t have the guts to confess to Jennie, and she keeps telling Lisa that she’s sorry for being like that. But Lisa believes that Jisoo can do it, and she’s mad at her for not having enough confidence…I hope that makes sense to you.

 

Their manager had agreed to drive them to the movies, as long as they kept a low profile and wore their masks and caps. Jennie had told him that she and Jisoo wanted to go by themselves, and after lots of persuading, he finally relented and let them go by themselves. As they got out of the car, Jisoo swore she saw Lisa give her a slight wink. As soon as they got out of the car, Jennie slipped her arm through Jisoo’s arm, and they made their way into the movie building.

They ended up settling on a romantic movie that Jennie had chosen. Jisoo hated romance movies as much as Lisa did, but she said nothing and went right along with everything Jennie wanted. They slipped into the dark theatre room and went to locate their seat. Once they sat down, Jisoo suddenly felt incredibly awkward. There was barely anyone in the room, and the only sound that could be heard was the music from the speakers playing in the background.

‘There doesn’t seem to be a lot of people here yet.’ Jennie said.

‘Yeah, well we could be early…’ Jisoo replied, hoping that what she said was true, because she did not want to spend around 2 hours, in an empty room, with only Jennie, watching a romance movie.

To her relief, a few more people came in and sat at the back of the room. The movie started and Jisoo immediately felt like falling asleep.

Gosh I feel like I made a big mistake agreeing to watch this kind of movie! She thought. She looked over at Jennie, who was watching the screen intently, stuffing with popcorn. Jisoo smiled. Well, as long as she’s happy, I’m happy…whoa wait, that sounded waaayyy too sappy…ew, what is happening to my brain?!

It was halfway through the movie and Jisoo felt her eyelids start to droop. This movie is so frickin boring!!! I know it’s a romance movie and they’re not the best, but – oh come one! Can’t something at least a little but exciting happen??!! I’m gonna fall asleep!

But the movie continued to bore Jisoo out, and just as she thought she would, she fell asleep. Jennie didn’t notice that Jisoo was no longer awake, until she felt Jisoo’s head rest on her shoulder. In the dark room, Jennie’s bright red cheeks were not visible, to her relief.

Suddenly, there was a loud “bang” in the movie scene, and Jisoo jolted awake. She realised that she had been leaning on Jennie, and immediately sat back upright. Jennie had also had a shock when she heard the bang, and took hold of Jisoo’s arm. When she realised what she did, she immediately let go and shrivelled up in her seat, embarrassed. Of course, this just made the tension between them even more awkward, and they sat and watched the rest of the movie, without touching one another.

To Jisoo’s disappointment, nothing else exciting happened (apart from the “bang” that she didn’t even get to see what happened and the only thing that did happen was break up the moment that she had had with Jennie, which she didn’t even realise happened because she was asleep…….sorry, that probably didn’t make any sense…), and everything that happened to Lisa when she took Rose out to the movies, didn’t happen to her. They put on their masks and caps, then walked out, with Jisoo feeling completely gutted.

I didn’t get to do what I wanted to do! I barely got to say anything to her because she was too engrossed with the movie! Now it’ll be even harder to clear things up with her, especially considering the whole flinching about whenever we had contact while watching the movie! Why do we have to be so awkward?? Jisoo thought.

 

Their manager had told them to meet him in the carpark at the back of the building, so Jisoo and Jennie made their way over, in complete silence. When they got to the back, they did not see the manager or his car yet. So they had to stand in the shade of the building, near one of the large trash bins. Jisoo felt slightly annoyed that their manager would always choose the worst way to “hide” them from the public. She took Jennie by the hand and led her to the opposite side of the empty carpark. When they reached the other side, Jisoo was about to drop Jennie’s hand, when Jennie suddenly tightened her grip on her hand. Jisoo was startled by the reflex, and she felt her hands break out in a sweat.

‘Y-you okay?’ she asked Jennie, worried that something may be wrong.

Jennie didn’t reply, but her eyes were fixed on something behind Jisoo.

Confused, Jisoo turned around and her heart almost fell out of her chest from fright.

 

 

 

Ok, so this chapter is a bit short...sorry about that...i'll try and make up for it in the next chapter by either making it a longer one, or making something interesting happen... 【•ᴥ•】【•ᴥ•】!!!