Chapter 7

Jenlous [Jensoo fanfic]

 

Authors note: Sorry about the late update. Schools back to normal so my updates won't be as often (and yes, i know i don't update very often, but that's beside the point!!!). So yeah, it might take a while...but anyway, enjoy this chapter and give it a VOTE if you think it deserves it! (•ᴥ•) (•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)(•ᴥ•)....whoops, i think i clicked Ctrl V too many times...

 

(Totally irrelevant, but Blackpink's comeback is happening in June! Finally! It's also my birthday month!) 

ok ok ok im gonna start the chapter...

 

Chapter 7even

‘Hey, you okay Jisoo?’ Lisa asked the next day.

 

They were all sitting in one of the manager’s car, and were going to a photoshoot. Lisa was sitting at the back with Jisoo, and Rose was sitting at the front with Jennie.

‘Yeah, I’m fine…why do you ask?’ replied Jisoo, knowing well that everything was anything BUT fine for her at the moment, due to a certain dream that she had had the night before.

‘Oh no reason. You just seem a bit….distant…’ Lisa said, looking at the older girl intently to see if she was lying. She gave her hand a squeeze and whispered into her ear. ‘You can tell me if something’s wrong, you know.’

Jisoo looked at her uneasily. Should I tell her the dream I had? I mean, it’s only a dream! It’s not like it happened or anything…

‘I’ll tell you later.’ Jisoo said.

 

They car drove on for a bit longer, as the photoshoot was taking place in another city, but they finally arrived a bit after midday. The manager had told them that there were a few people around the area and that they might attract attention, so he told them to wear their mask and hats.

‘Gosh I’m so hungry!’ said Rose, as she got out of the car.

‘Hey you forgot your mask.’ Said Jennie hastily, taking a mask from her bag and putting it on for Rose. ‘Did you literally forget what the manager just told us? Geez you’re really forgetful, aren’t you?’

Jisoo noticed that Jennie was acting a bit different with Rose.

She seems to be a lot more…hmmm, I dunno…I can’t quite put my finger on it…Rose isn’t cheating on Lisa, is she? Hah, no that’s ridiculous…but is it possible that Jennie likes Rose….and…not…ME???!! Oh gosh, I never thought of it that way! Is it possible though? Or could she just be using her for jealousy reasons…? Pfft that’s stupid…

‘Hey Jisoo, you awake in there?’ Lisa said, giving Jisoo a little shake. ‘We gotta go in now, before anyone recognises us.’

‘Oh, yes, uh sorry.’ Jisoo said, hurriedly walking into the building, with her arm in Lisa’s.

 

-------

 

Once they got into the building and got ready for the photoshoot, Lisa quietly took Jisoo out of the make-up room, and into the hallway.

‘So, you were gonna tell me something? What was it?’ she asked.

‘Oh that thing…’ Jisoo said, her heart rate picking up. ‘I – um – I had a, uh, dream…’

‘Ooh! A dream! What happened? Let me guess. It had something to do with Jennie?’

Jisoo nodded.

‘Yeah, it was about Jennie…and – uh – me. Anyway, we were at her parents’ house and we were staying overnight…we had dinner and – oh, did I forget to mention? It was only the 2 of us at her parent’s house. You and Rose weren’t there…’

‘That would have made it more fun for you two.’ Lisa said, grinning.

‘Hang on, I haven’t reached the worst part of the dream yet.’

‘Worst?’

‘Yes, worst. Anyway, we had dinner and then we went to her old room. I went to the bathroom and had a shower and when I came out, Jennie was sitting on the bed…’

‘Wait, don’t tell me. She was…??’ Lisa said, sounding surprised and excited.

‘Oh please, it was just a DREAM. Besides, we’ve already seen each other – y’know – without clothes on. Anyway – yes – she wasn’t wearing anything, but I didn’t give it much thought, and just went to get changed. I was pulling up my pants when she came over and – ooh, this is when it started getting a bit…intimate – she hugged me from the back and whispered into my ear, straight up, that she liked me.’

‘DID SHE REALLY?!’ said Lisa, a bit too loudly.

‘Shut up!’ Jisoo hissed, putting a finger on Lisa’s mouth. ‘I don’t want the whole world to know! Let alone, Jennie! I can’t even think what could possibly happen to our friendship if she ever found out about this dream.’

‘Sorry…’ Lisa said, turning a bit pink. ‘It’s just a bit exciting…’

‘I’m not sure how you could possibly find this exciting but, anyway, she confessed to me and I was a bit lost for words. She asked me how I felt back, and I just nodded and said “yes”. Then, after that, well we –‘

‘Ooh I know what you guys did after that!’ Lisa said, in an excited but hushed, tone.

‘Yep, we did that. Now here’s the absolute WORST part of the dream. We were in the middle of doing it, and then the door opened...’

‘Oh god, you’re not serious, are you?!’

‘Hey, it was just a DREAM. How many times do I have to say that? It never happened, and I hope that it won’t ever happen.’

‘You mean making out with Jennie, or having the door opened on you two making out?’ Lisa said.

‘Don’t be silly. You know the answer to that question.’ Jisoo said, feeling a flush creep up her cheeks. ‘Well, the door opened and it was her mother standing there. was wide open and she looked so ghostly white upon seeing us. We were both frozen from shock, and so was Jennie’s mother, and then came the apologising from me and Jennie. But, it didn’t really matter because her mother had already passed out from shock! I don’t blame her though, cause I would’ve done the same!’

‘Well you guys could have locked the door, y’know.’ Lisa said, knowing how it felt to be interrupted while doing it.

‘I didn’t know she didn’t lock the door. She was so in charge of the whole thing, I just went right along with her actions, and didn’t even think about locking the door. Anyway, that happened, and then I woke up, covered in sweat – and, no, that wasn’t from the excitement – it was from the fear.’

‘What a dream!’ Lisa said, letting out a breath that she had been holding when Jisoo told her the part of the dream.

‘Yeah, what a dream. Key word being DREAM.’ Jisoo said.

‘Well that last part was a bit extreme, but I’m sure that you would want the first few events of that dream to happen.’

‘I don’t know…in fact, I’m starting to think that – maybe – Jennie actually likes someone else!’ Jisoo said, remembering the thought she had had at the front of the building.

‘Really? Who?’ Lisa asked, a bit surprised.

‘Rose.’

Lisa burst out in laughter. ‘Oh, Jisoo – ya, that’s crazy!’

But Jisoo had such a solemn face, that Lisa stopped laughing and actually considered the thought.

‘You don’t mean it, do you?’ Lisa asked. ‘I mean, she is in a relationship with ME after all!’

‘Yeah, well Jennie doesn’t know that. I didn’t either, until you told me.’

‘Hm…makes sense. And…I can’t tell her for the plan to work.’ Lisa said.

‘Yeah, well the plan clearly isn’t working if Jennie actually likes Rose and not me.’ Jisoo said.

‘Y’know, I think the best option in this situation, is for you to just confess! Come on Jisoo! It isn’t much of a deal. You just say: ‘I like you’, and there! You’ve said it, and all you have to do is wait for what she has to say about you.’

‘Yeah, I say all that, and if she says she DOESN’T like me back – in a crush type way? Our friendship goes straight down the drain in that split second. Yeah, no thank you. I like her, and I value the friendship we have. But if telling her my feelings is putting our friendship on the line, then I can’t tell her. I’m sorry Lisa, but I just…I just can’t.’

‘Don’t be sorry to me.’ Lisa said, suddenly sounding cold. ‘You should be sorry with yourself.’

And with that, she walked off, back to the make-up room. Jisoo was left standing in the hallway, in shock.

Umm…what just happened? Did Lisa actually just get mad with me? What did I do? And why did she tell me to be sorry for myself? It’s not my fault I’m not as full of guts as her…I can’t just go straight up to the person that I have been friend with for a long time, and just CONFESS to them that I like them! But…then again, she did say that she didn’t confess to Rose before…she took her to the movies…the movies? Should I take Jennie to the movies? Just the two of us? Hmm…yeah, I think I’ll give that a shot…it’s not like I’m gonna tell her anything anyway…

So Jisoo made up her mind that she would take Jennie to the movies after their photoshoot. As she walked into the make-up room, she saw Lisa sitting in the corner of the room, on her phone. She briefly looked up as Jisoo entered the room, then looked back down.

Still mad, huh? Jisoo thought, as she sat down in one of the chairs to allow the make-up artist to finish off her make-up.

Jennie, who was sitting in her chair with a make-up artist doing her make-up as well, noticed the sudden tension between Jisoo and Lisa in the mirror. She snuck a side glance at Jisoo, who was glaring at the ground. Jisoo noticed that she was being watched and glanced over at Jennie. Jennie quickly diverted her gaze back to her own mirror, pretending that she wasn’t ever watching the older girl. Jisoo felt a thump in her chest. She was looking at me…and what’s more…she looked away from me when I looked at her…she’s being rather…shy…Ahr! What am I thinking? Why do I feel like she’s just playing with my feelings? One moment she’ll be all shy with me, and the next, she’ll be all touchy and everything with Rose! Aish, I’m not being jealous, am I? Oh it doesn’t matter…I’m gonna take her to the movies anyway…confess or not, I really hope to clear some things up wit her…

For the photoshoot, Jisoo had to put her hands on Jennie’s hips and place her head on Jennie’s shoulder. Lisa was instructed to do the same to Jisoo, but Jisoo noticed that Lisa clearly did not want to do anything like that. Instead, she lightly hovered her hand over Jisoo’s hips, instead of touching it completely. She’s still mad? Jisoo thought, feeling annoyed. I didn’t think that she was one to hold a grudge for so long! Well, fine! I’ll do the same too!

After the photoshoot, they cleared up and got ready to leave the building. They all went to the bathroom one last time. Jisoo purposely took much longer in the bathroom so she could talk with Jennie, privately. She waited until Lisa and Rose’s footsteps left the bathroom, and she went out to the sink. Jennie’s cubicle was still closed. Jisoo let out a breath and proceeded to wash her hands.

Ask her to the movies…it’s that simple…so why does it feel like so much more?

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the lock of the cubicle unlock, and Jennie walked out.

Jisoo gave a smile, which Jennie returned, and walked to the sink to wash her hands. She chose the sink directly next to the one Jisoo was using, giving her a strange look as she did so. Jisoo gulped and gave herself a quick mental countdown.

‘Hey, um, Jennie?’ she said, hoping her voice didn’t crack.

Jennie looked up.

‘Hm? What’s up?’ she asked.

Jisoo felt herself being absorbed into Jennie’s eyes, but she quickly looked away, before she could be completely in and potentially do something she might regret.

‘Um…I was – uh – thinking, if you – would – um – might want to go to the – uh – m-movies with me?’ Jisoo asked, hating herself for stuttering so much. Geez thanks a lot brain! You just made me sound even MORE nervous than I am!

‘Movies? Sure why not?’ Jennie replied instantly, grabbing a paper towel and drying her hands. ‘Where are we going, and what are we gonna watch?’

‘Oh!’ Jisoo said, surprised by Jennie’s quick answer. She hadn’t realised that she hadn’t actually thought of a movie to watch! ‘Um, any movie you want to watch.’

‘Really? Oh ok…I’ll think about it in the car. C’mon, the others are sure to be waiting for us!’ Jennie said, taking Jisoo by the hand and walking out of the bathroom.

As they made their way down to the car, their hands in each other’s, Jisoo felt secretly pleased.

I guess we’re starting somewhere now…


(•ᴥ•)