CHapter 13teen

Jenlous [Jensoo fanfic]

Chapter 13

 

As soon as the door handle began to move, Jennie sprung off Jisoo and both girls hastily put on the clothes they had flung off so eagerly before. They managed to dress in record time, and after a few seconds, they were both fully clothed, though both girls hair were extremely messy.

The door opened ever so dramatically, and there stood Jisoo’s manager, looking rather puffed out.

‘Manager YG would like to have a word with you miss.’ He said, half panting.

He must’ve ran to the dorm. Thought Jisoo. It must be pretty urgent then…I bet it’s got something to do with that stupid guy.

The manager didn’t even look the least bit suspicious at the messy state of the two girls, much to the relief of Jisoo and Jennie. Jisoo got off the couch and followed her manager to meet YG.

Meanwhile, once Jisoo had left, Jennie collapsed onto the couch, completely and utterly exhausted from doing – well, I’m pretty sure you already know what they were doing (I don’t need to go into further discussion on the topic.). Despite being completely wiped out, she managed to smile a little and let out a sigh.

‘Damn, she really IS a wild beast on the inside.’ She muttered to herself.

Just at that moment, Lisa walked into the room, her eyes on her phone, but her focus on what she had just heard Jennie say upon entering the room.

She jumped onto one end of the couch, even though Jennie made no effort to move.

‘Did I hear that correctly?’ she asked Jennie, eyeing the girl suspiciously. ‘Who are you calling a “wild beast on the inside”, huh Jennie Kim?’

‘Ya! What are you talking about?!’ Jennie exclaimed, flushing hard from embarrassment. ‘I was – uh – just talking about…talking about…um…myself?’

Lisa laughed. ‘Yeah right Jennie. You are literally the worst person at lying.’

‘So what are you doing?’ Jennie asked hastily, hoping for the conversation to change topic.

But Lisa enjoyed teasing her unnies, especially Jennie. So she kept at the question.

‘Trying to change the topic now, are we?’ she said, grinning like a wild animal.

Jennie turned even redder, and looked ready to either jump out the window, or push Lisa out of it, then follow as well.

‘Shut up Lisa. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. Stop teasing me.’ Jennie said.

‘Do I?’ Lisa said, putting on a clueless expression. ‘Ohhhh!!!! Are you talking about Jisoo?’ she said, acting like as if she had just got the answer.

Jennie gave her a good shove and Lisa naturally rolled right off the couch and fell on her .

‘Oww!’ she cried, half hurt - half laughing her head off like a mad woman.

She stood up and rubbed her backside.

‘I’m right though, aren’t I?’ she said, grinning at the flushed look on Jennie’s face.

When Jennie didn’t answer, she lifted her head and sniffed the air in the room.

‘Hmm…come to think of it…’ she said slowly. ‘What’s that smell? It smells a bit like…well, actually, it’s sort of a gross smell when you’re not all – y’know, seduced with each other…’

Before Lisa could finish her sentence, Jennie leaped off the couch and tackled Lisa to the floor.

‘Ok ok! I’ll stop!’ Lisa said, as Jennie pinned her to the ground.

‘Good.’ Jennie said, releasing the younger girl and was going to get off her, when the door of the room opened once more.

And Jisoo stood there, looking rather strange at the sight of Jennie on top of Lisa.

Jennie jumped off Lisa and ran up to Jisoo, throwing her arms around the girl.

‘Are you okay?’ she asked, worried at the sight of the look on the older girl’s face.

‘Yes, I am fine.’ She replied, rather vexed. ‘What are you guys doing? Did I come in at the wrong time?’

Jennie broke away from the hug, looking a bit confused, but Lisa quickly connected the dots and answered for her.

‘No no Jisoo! It’s not what you think! I was just teasing Jennie about something and she pushed me onto the floor to shut me up. You sorta just walked in at a – let’s just say – inconvenient time.’

Jennie looked at Lisa, not understanding what on earth she was talking about. Then after 30 seconds, she finally understood what Lisa had said. She gave a small smirk and looked Jisoo in the eyes.

‘You didn’t really think I made out with her, did you?’ she said, trying not to burst into laughter.

‘N-no!’ Jisoo said, but she obviously did think so. ‘Of course not!’

‘I am really sorry guys.’ Lisa said. ‘I guess maybe I pushed Jennie too far with my question.’

‘What question?’ Jisoo asked, now recovered from her initial shock, and wrapping one arm around Jennie.

‘Oh I probably shouldn’t bring it up now. Jennie might attack me again.’ Lisa said, winking at Jennie, who gave Lisa such a hard glare, that Lisa thought for sure that Jennie’s eyebrows would meld into her eyes from intense frowning.

Lisa laughed and went out of the room.

‘So what did YG talk to you about?’ Jennie asked, as they both sat down on the couch.

‘Well, he talked about that guy and how I should feel like I am partly responsible for how he reacted back at the restaurant.’ Jisoo said.

‘What?!’ Jennie exclaimed. ‘How on earth is it your fault?!’

Jisoo shrugged.

‘I dunno. I reckon it’s because I attacked him when he didn’t actually touch anyone of us.’

‘But he did, didn’t he?’ Jennie said. ‘I thought he grabbed you after you threw him to the ground?’

‘Well – actually…no, he didn’t manage to get hold of me in time.’ Jisoo said, looking a bit embarrassed for some reason.

‘Oh…then, is that why Papa YG thinks that you should feel partly responsible? Because you kinda provoked him?’ Jennie asked.

‘I didn’t provoke him!’ Jisoo said back. ‘He tried to attack us! He tried to attack you! I was just reacting to my natural instincts.’

‘Hey, I’m sorry Jisoo! Don’t get so bent out of shape at me!’ Jennie said back, almost at yelling point.

‘Sorry, sorry…’ Jisoo said, calming down. ‘I’m just a bit – no – very angry, at that stupid idiot of a guy.’

Jennie gave her a comforting hug and rubbed her shoulder.

‘Did you find out what his name was?’ she asked.

Jisoo shook her head.

‘No, I didn’t. But, really, I didn’t need to because…well, because…’

‘Because what?’ Jennie asked.

‘Well, it may sound kind of weird saying it, but, I happen to already know that guy. When YG showed me a photo of that guy when he was younger, that the police gave him,’ Jisoo said, ‘I remembered him straight away, and, in fact, he and I were almost in a relationship at one point in our life.’

Jennie stared back, eyes wide open and open like a gold fish’s.

Had she heard that right?

 

That dude who tried to attack her was almost going to be her boyfriend once?!

 

What??!!