CHapter 5

Jenlous [Jensoo fanfic]

Chapter 5ive

 

Half an hour later, Lisa and Rose entered the dorm, both looking extremely tidy and well cleaned up. It looked very suspicious to Jisoo. She eyed them as they made their way down the hallway.

Jisoo waited until they had each gone into their own room, before going to Lisa’s room and knocking on her door.

‘Ya, Lisa! Open up!’ she said.

‘Ok ok, coming!’

There was a sound of something being tossed, and a draw being shut loudly, before the door opened. Lisa stood in the doorway, with a big smile on her face, which just made Jisoo even more suspicious. She looked behind Lisa to see a very messy room.

‘Damn Lisa! Did you announce WW3 or something???’ Jisoo exclaimed, walking into the room, stepping over the items on the ground.

‘Yeah, sorry ‘bout that. I haven’t really had lots of time to – y’know – clean.’ She said, with a sheepish smile.

‘I just came to ask you something…’ Jisoo began.

‘What’s up?’

‘Why didn’t you answer you phone when I called you? And whatever were you doing with Rose? All I could hear out of our conversation was a bunch of scuffling noises and weird, grunting sounds…what on earth were you two doing?’

Lisa seemed a bit uncomfortable at the question, and she bit her lip.

‘Oh, we weren’t – uh – doing…anything…’ she said, after a long pause.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

‘That’s about as convincing as me telling you that Dalgom wants to eat you.’

‘He does?!’ Lisa exclaimed in disbelief.

‘Aish, I’m kidding! You’re too gullible y’know! What I meant was, you don’t sound like your being honest.’ Jisoo said, half annoyed at Lisa who was trying to play dumb.

‘But I am being honest, unnie!’ Lisa protested, her eyes wide open like a puppies.

Jisoo shook her head and frowned.

‘No, you’re not telling the truth. And doing those puppy eyes aren’t gonna convince me either.’ Jisoo stated calmly, before walking to the door. ‘I guess I’m just gonna have to go ask Rose. Maybe she’ll be a bit more truthful in what you guys were doing.’

Lisa immediately ran up to Jisoo and grabbed her hand.

‘Wait! Uh, I don’t think you should ask her…because…um…’ she said, trying to find the right words.

‘Yeah I don’t think so.’ Jisoo said, dragging Lisa with her. ‘And for goodness sake, let go of my hand please!’

Lisa let go, but she followed Jisoo to Rose’s room, seeming very anxious for some reason.

 

Jisoo knocked twice on Rose’s door.

‘Who is it?’ Rose asked.

‘Jisooturtlerabbitkim.’ Jisoo said, randomly.

The door immediately opened and Rose appeared from behind the door, grinning.

‘Hey unnie!’ she said happily. ‘D’you want something?’

‘I just wanted to ask what you guys were doing on the phone before. I could barely hear anything and it sounded like you guys were in some sort of struggle or something. I tried to ask Lisa, but she just didn’t want to tell the truth.’ Jisoo said, glancing at Lisa who looked away.

‘Oh it was nothing, really…’ Rose said. ‘I just wanted something from Lisa, and she told me I could have it if I agreed to a thing she wanted to do with me, and –‘

Jisoo quickly interrupted Rose.

‘Ok! I think I know what happened next. No need to go into further descriptions, thank you very much.’ She said, putting her hands on her hips.

‘But you don’t even KNOW what Lisa did with me. After all, that is why you asked us what we were doing in the first place!’ Rose said.

Lisa was desperately trying to signal to Rose to shut up, but Rose just didn’t get the hint.

‘I didn’t say I knew…’ Jisoo said calmly. ‘But I THINK I know, and if what I am thinking is right, than I do not want to know.’

‘Then what do you think we did? Or what Lisa did to me, and trust me, she did NOT know what she was doing!’

Lisa was now facing the corner of the hallway, feeling extremely embarrassed. Jisoo let out a sigh and folded her arms.

‘Ok, I’ll tell you what I think you guys were doing.’ Jisoo said, and whispered something into Rose’s ear.

Rose shook her head.

‘Haha, unnie! I can’t believe you thought we did something like THAT!’ she exclaimed, laughing her head off.

Jisoo was confused.

‘Wait – what? If that wasn’t what you were doing, then…what was it??’ she asked.

‘All Lisa did was give me her “amazing, one-of-a-kind, Thai massage” that was apparently supposed to heal back pain. But, heck nah! It made my back 10 times as sore than it was before. Thanks a lot Lisa.’ Rose said, glaring at Lisa, who seemed to have recovered from her embarrassment.

‘Hey I already apologised…’ she said.

‘Yeah, that’s true…you apologised by –‘

Rose was cut off by Lisa who slapped her hand over Rose’s mouth.

‘OOKKAAY!’ Lisa said loudly. ‘I think Rose here has had a bit too much excitement for one day. Maybe you should leave, unnie.’

Jisoo narrowed her eyes, her suspicion of them back.

‘Fine, I’m gonna leave you guys…alone…TOGETHER…and you’d better not go off and do something –‘she paused to make a sign with her hands. ‘-like THAT.’

And Jisoo left Lisa and Rose, who were both a bit startled and confused.

‘Why do you always have to blabber EVERYTHING that comes to your head!’ Lisa hissed at Rose, after Jisoo was out of ear shot.

Rose gave a sympathetic look, and lowered her head.

‘I’m sorry Lisa…I didn’t exactly know that you didn’t want me to tell unnie what we did…’ she said.

‘Well it’s a bit obvious, isn’t it? Anyway, it doesn’t matter now…Jisoo will probably be all suspicious and everything…’ Lisa said.

‘Is there anything I can do to make up for my mistake?’ Rose asked, looking at Lisa with wide eyes. She was clearly sincere about her apology and wanted to make up for it. And she also didn’t want Lisa to be mad with her.

A sly grin crossed Lisa’s face and she leaned closer to Rose.

‘Mm…yeah, there is something you can do…’ she said in a husky tone.

‘Oh…that…are you sure we should do it here though? Jisoo unnie might come back and y’know…’ Rose said, letting Lisa lead her into the room with Lisa’s hands around her waist.

‘Don’t worry ‘bout that…’ Lisa said, shutting the door behind her and locking it.

 

‘There, now we can do it.’

 

 

 

Authors note: I’m not gonna describe what happened in the room. I’m sure you would know what happened, so yeah…best keep this PG lmao.