Chapter 14teen (THE FINAL CHAPTER)

Jenlous [Jensoo fanfic]

Chapter 14

 

 

Jennie blared off her questions immediately.

‘You what? You know him?! Is he close with you or something? If he knows you, then why did he try to attack you? Does he hate you?’ she asked, very confused.

‘Well to start off; No, he isn’t – well, he wasn’t that close with me. He just happened to be a guy I met in high school and…’

‘Wait, don’t tell me! He had a crush on you in high school and he saw me with you the other day and thought that I was your girlfriend or something – even though that is true – and he got all jealous and wanted to have a go with me?’ Jennie said, all in one breath.

Jisoo winced slightly. ‘Well, no, not exactly. Remember that dude I mentioned from high school once or twice? The really good-looking guy who asked me out, to be his girlfriend, but I turned him down because my parents would never approve of such a guy?’ (if u guys don’t know who the guy is, go back to chapter 4. Jisoo briefly mentions about him, but only BRIEFLY. Sorry if it’s not very clear, I’m not the best at planning things out. Oof, I just exposed myself…)

Jennie nodded very slowly. ‘Ohhh….yeah…uhhh….mmm, yeah, nuh, I can’t remember. Sorry.’

‘No need to be sorry,’ said Jisoo. ‘Anyways, like I was saying, he asked me out but I said no. But, I guess he made a bet with his friends or something about me agreeing to go out with him, as he must’ve been pretty sure that I would say yes, cause of his handsome looks or whatever. So it must’ve come as a shock when I turned him down, and I guess it sorta bruised his ego cause I turned him down in front of – at least – half the school population. He also must’ve lost a bit of money. Stupid boy, betting over something so idiotic. Sometimes, I honestly can’t understand boys.’

Jisoo laughed, remembering the look on his face when she said no. ‘You should’ve seen him Jennie. He looked absolutely shocked, wide eyed, mouth gaping open like a goldfish…a bit like how you looked a minute ago when I told you that I knew that guy and was almost in a relationship with him.’

This statement made Jisoo receive a shove to the shoulder from Jennie, though it wasn’t as hard as the shove that Jennie gave Lisa before.

For obvious reasons.

‘Ok, I’m sorry. But you really did though,’ said Jisoo, trying not to burst out laughing again.

‘Well it’s not every day you find out that the guy that tried to attack you is actually your girlfriend’s almost high school boyfriend!’ said Jennie, defensively.

‘I guess you’re right.’ Jisoo said, giving Jennie a kiss on the forehead. ‘And it’s not every day that you have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Am I right?’

Jennie smiled her gummy smile, that made Jisoo’s heart melt once again, for she could still not get over her cute smile.

‘I have no-idea how that has got anything to do with what we are talking about, but sure,’ said Jennie. ‘Yes, you’re right. Always.’

‘Aww!’ Jisoo said, hugging Jennie. ‘Thank you for saying that. I wish I was right all the time. But, if I was right all the time, then I probably would’ve never got together with you.’

‘What do you mean?’ Jennie asked.

‘Well, like 2 months ago, I had no-idea you liked me. And when I say that, I mean like, like LIKE, know what I mean? As more than just a friend. Anyways, I myself, honestly didn’t know that I had feelings for you either, at the time. I just thought my mind was playing up because of stress or being single or something. It was Lisa who actually got me thinking.’

‘Then I guess I’ll have to go thank her and apologise for shoving her,’ said Jennie.

Jisoo laughed. ‘You probably should. It was her that set up that whole plan to get you to confess me. To be honest, now that I think about it, that plan really didn’t make any sense whatsoever. But I just went with it cause I really couldn’t care less. And then you started acting all strange around me, like jealous strange.’

‘Oh, you noticed that, did you?’ said Jennie, flushing from embarrassment. ‘I didn’t think I was that obvious.’

‘Well, actually Jennie, you couldn’t have been any MORE obvious. Well, that’s what Lisa said anyway. But I got what she meant after a while,’ said Jisoo.

‘Now that you say that, I don’t think Lisa deserves an apology after all,’ said Jennie, folding her arms in a huff.

‘Don’t say that Jennie. She meant well obviously. If she hadn’t told me about it, I may not have ever noticed and, well, I wouldn’t be able to do this to you without you freaking out,’ said Jisoo, leaning in and kissing Jennie softly on the lips.

‘Ok, you’re right. AGAIN. Sorry for acting like a kid just now,’ said Jennie, once they broke from the kiss.

‘It’s alright,’ said Jisoo, running her fingers through Jennie’s hair. ‘This’ll sound weird, but, I find it cute when you’re like that.’

Jennie snuggled into the crook of Jisoo’s shoulder, smiling with content.

‘Can we stay like this for a while?’ she murmured.

Jisoo smiled as well, and positioned herself slightly to feel more comfortable.

‘Of course, bae. Although, I honestly wouldn’t even be surprised if someone comes knocking on the door or barging in to interrupt us,’ she added with a small laugh.

But no-one came and interrupted them this time, and before long, the two girls had managed to fall asleep in the warmth of one another.

 

 

------

 

 

A few hours later, Lisa was roaming up and down the hallways of their dorm. She found Rose in the kitchen, snacking on some slightly burnt toast and going “nom nom nom nom nom!”.

‘Oh hey Lisa-bae!’ Rose said, going over and giving her a hug, which Lisa returned. ‘You gotta try some of this toast! It’s an absolute DELICACY!’

Lisa laughed. ‘You and your food Rose,’ she teased, but took a nibble of the toast anyway. ‘Mmm! Oh yeah, it is nice.’

Upon hearing that the toast tasted nice, and the look on Lisa’s face that clearly said: “Gimme that bread!”, Rose quickly and swiftly snatched the toast away and devoured the whole thing before Lisa could get a word out.

‘No fair!’ Lisa said. ‘I was going to ask to have another bite.’

Rose grinned. ‘I knew you’d say that. That’s why I ate it all before you could ask. Make some yourself.’

‘Oh, you mean thing!’ Lisa said, launching herself at Rose.

 

At times, they could be the sweetest couple ever to lay eyes on.

But about 90% of the time, they acted like two sisters squabbling over the pettiest things.

 

‘Ok, ok, fine, I’ll make you some, since you can’t seem to be able to take a slice of bread and put it in the toaster. Lazy thing.’ Rose grumbled, going to retrieve some more bread.

‘Hey Rose, I was gonna ask you this before. Have you seen Jennie and Jisoo anywhere? It’s like they disappeared ever since Jisoo returned from her conversation with YG,’ said Lisa, giving Rose a hug from the back while she popped the bread into the toaster.

‘I dunno.’ Rose said. ‘I haven’t seen them ever since we got back to the dorm. They’re probably doing their own thing by themselves. No need to worry about them.’

‘But what if that psychopath of a guy manages to break into our home and kidnaps them both! He did seem pretty aggravated at both of them at the restaurant,’ said Lisa, looking a bit anxious.

‘Ya, when were you one to worry.’ Rose said, breaking away from the back-hug, and giving Lisa a proper hug. ‘Jennie and Jisoo unnie are probably just minding their own business. Give them some space. They gave us space when we needed it.’

‘Well Jisoo didn’t,’ said Lisa. ‘Remember that time when she called you while we were making ou–‘

‘Yes Yes, I remember Lisa.’ Rose hastily said, before Lisa could go into further depth. ‘But it wasn’t exactly her fault that she interrupted us at that inconvenient time. It’s not like she knew what we were doing.’

‘Mm, I guess…’ Lisa said. ‘How long have we been hugging each other for?’

The toaster chose that moment to release the toast, giving both girls a good shock.

‘Guess a while, I assume,’ said Rose, taking the toast out carefully, being careful not to burn herself. ‘Here you go, you lazy thing.’

Lisa smiled, took the toast, and folded it in half. She then put it between her teeth, and urged Rose to do the same.

‘I can’t possibly fit that whole thing in my mouth!’ Rose exclaimed, as Lisa tried to put it in. (oh my gosh, I can’t believe how wrong that sounds. Please don’t get the wrong idea. Their talking about bread.)

But she obviously managed to anyway, cause she could not resist that irresistible toast, no matter how big it was.

She took the other side of the toast and held it between her teeth, and the two nibbled the halved toast till they got to the very centre and were inches away from each other.

It would’ve been all cheesy and romantic, if the two girls hadn’t decided to have an eating fight to try and get the last bit of toast between them. In the end, Rose came out victorious, her lips to savour the last bits of crumbs still stuck on them.

‘Here, I’ll help you.’ Lisa said, and kissed her gently.

‘You’re not off the crumbs. You’re kissing me. Big difference bae.’ Rose said, shaking her head.

‘Oh fine then!’ Lisa said, sticking out her tongue and off the remaining bits of crumbs on Rose’s lips.

Once they were all gone, Lisa gave Rose a full kiss, and Rose returned it.

See what I mean?

Now they were acting like the sweetest love birds ever to be seen.

But, it usually only lasted a few minutes cause one of them would tease the other about their kissing skill or whatever, and they would launch into a childish argument.

 

And that’s exactly what happened.

 

Lisa decided to tease Rose about how awkward she was at kissing, even though they had already kissed many time before. Rose knew she was an awkward kisser, but she stood her ground and gave Lisa an equally humiliating insult, but not about kissing.

More about how Lisa acts when they’re in the bed.

And that was pretty much what happened before they were at each other’s throats with insults and screams.

While they were bickering like little children, Jisoo and Jennie were still fast asleep in the lounge room, on the couch, cuddled up in each other’s’ arms. Jisoo was the first to wake, opening her eyes slightly, seeing Jennie’s peaceful looking face, and smiled to herself. She brushed a stray hair off Jennie’s forehead and wondered silently how she could look so beautiful even while sleeping.

Luckily she wasn’t the first one to wake up! Jisoo thought, checking her reflection on her phone and wiping the drool off her chin. I look like something that just came out of a zombie apocalypse!

Not having the heart to wake the sleeping girl up, Jisoo sat patiently, with Jennie’s head still laying on her chest, and – well, she just sat there.

A while later, Jennie still didn’t stir, and Jisoo could feel her body start to cramp up from being in a sitting position for so long. But when she took a look at Jennie sleeping peacefully on her chest, she felt the cramping feeling go away.

At last, Jennie opened her eyes and mumbled something, before looking up and seeing Jisoo looking down at her. ‘Oh! Mornin’ bae…’ she said, still half – asleep.

‘It’s not morning sleepy-head,’ Jisoo giggled. ‘We only fell asleep for a couple of hours. It’s late evening.’

‘Oh…’ said Jennie, sitting up and doing a huge stretch. ‘Ah, that feels much better.’

Jisoo was glad that Jennie had finally woken up, because now she could get up and stretch her body as well.

‘Where’s Lisa and Rose?’ asked Jennie, hugging Jisoo.

‘I dunno,’ replied Jisoo, but already imagining what those 2 crackheads would most likely be up to. ‘They’re probably just being themselves…like usual.’

‘If that was true, the dorm would’ve already been burnt down to the ground.’ Jennie joked, laughing.

‘Random question, but…have you ever thought of what might happen when Blackpink disbands?’ Jennie asked, sitting back down on the couch.

Jisoo stopped and thought of the question for a bit. ‘Mm…well, sorta…sometimes…’ she said. ‘Have you?’

‘Yeah, actually. I have. And, come to think of it, I’ve been thinking about it a lot more often nowadays…’ said Jennie.

‘Really? What do you think’s gonna happen then?’ asked Jisoo.

‘Well, I’m pretty sure Lisa’s gonna go and be a dance instructor for some institution, maybe even for YG entertainment,’ said Jennie. ‘And I think Rose will continue her career as an idol, become a solo artist, maybe, or become a vocal coach or something like that. Personally, I don’t exactly know what I want to do though. I’m not too sure if I want to continue as an idol, or move onto something else, maybe a fashion model, I dunno.’

Jisoo nodded slowly. ‘I see…well, do you…do you think maybe you and I should buy a house or something after we disband?’

Jennie laughed. ‘Of course we should!’ she said, with her gummy smile. ‘I’ll even let you pick out the house you want, bae.’

‘Nah, I think you have better taste when it comes to those types of things.’ Jisoo said. ‘But thanks anyway for the offer.’

Jennie let out a sigh. ‘But to just think of the fact that we would see Rose and Lisa a whole lot less after we disband. They may not even stay in Korea.’

‘Oh don’t be silly!’ Jisoo said. ‘We’ll obviously keep in touch! And if they were to move abroad, we can still go and visit them, or have video calls with each other. It won’t be the end of the world, but, I do agree with you on the fact that we will definitely see each other less. Definitely not as much as we do now.’

‘Well, duh. They live under the same roof as us, bickering with each other every 5 minutes, and being hella annoying,’ said Jennie.

 

They both paused and sat in silence for a while, thinking about how different their lives would be, once they disbanded.

‘I get what you mean though,’ Jisoo said with a sigh. ‘It will be sad…’

Jennie suddenly stood up abruptly, and held out her hand for Jisoo to take.

‘C’mon! Let’s go get them and have some fun altogether!’ she said cheerfully.

Jisoo grinned, and they both went to find Lisa and Rose as quick as possible. It wasn’t hard to find them, as both Jisoo and Jennie could hear Rose’s loud shouts, and Lisa’s loud replies.

‘They must be arguing again.’ Jennie said, rolling her eyes. ‘I think this is like the 6th time they’ve argued in the past 3 hours.’

The shouts were coming from Rose’s room, so the two girls went there, only to see a rather stupid sight.

Lisa was on one side of the room, and Rose was on the other. Lisa was holding a signed photo of a famous singer that Rose adored, on top of a shredder. Rose had Lisa’s brand new expensive as camera, and was holding it as if she was about to throw it to the ground.

As soon as Jisoo and Jennie saw what was happening, the both ran to stop both girls from what they were doing.

‘Guys! What are you doing?!’ Jennie exclaimed, pinning Lisa’s arms to her side so she couldn’t drop the photo into the shredder.

‘She started it!’ Lisa cried, sounding a lot like a three-year old.

‘No you did!’ Rose spat back, struggling in Jisoo’s hold.

‘GIRLS, GIRLS! Calm down!’ Jisoo said, not quite yelling, but stern enough for Rose and Lisa to stop shouting at each other and squirming around. ‘For goodness sake! You guys are old enough to behave like proper adults! I’m disappointed in you!’

Lisa and Rose both hung their heads in shame, but mostly in embarrassment.

‘We’re sorry unnie.’ They both said in unison.

Seeing their solemn faces, Jisoo’s face broke into a smile, that melted the tension in the room.

‘That’s alright.’ She said. ‘Damn, I feel like a mother all of a sudden.’

The four girls laughed.

Lisa went over to Rose and held out her hand.

‘I’m sorry Rose.’ She said, looking into the other girl’s eyes. ‘I shouldn’t have made fun of the sound you make when you eat.’

Rose took Lisa’s hand and held onto it. ‘And I’m sorry that I called your hair fake.’

And then they both hugged each other, and were all good once more.

Meanwhile, Jisoo and Jennie both snuck glances at each other, wondering whether or not they should laugh at the petty reason that made Lisa and Rose so mad at each other.

They looked at the happy couple hugging before them, and thought it was best not too.

‘Hey, why don’t we all go outside and sit on the grass for a bit?’ Jennie suggested, taking hold of Jisoo’s hand.

All the girls agreed, and they all went out to sit on the artificial turf that surrounded the borders of their dorm.

Jennie laid out a blanket for all of them to lie down on, and after a few minutes of fussing around who laid down where, a feeling of serenity flowed through the air.

‘The sky looks really nice right now,’ Rose mumbled, pointing at the beautiful sunset. ‘The colour are all blending in with each other. So pretty.’

They all agreed.

‘I hope we get to have a few more years of this.’ Jennie said suddenly.

‘What do you mean?’ Lisa asked, sitting up. ‘Are you leaving or something?’

‘No I’m not. It’s just, well, we aren’t gonna be Blackpink for the rest of our lives, y’know. We’ll have to move on and find other things to do. And that means that we won’t be able to see each other as often as we do now,’ said Jennie, looking a bit upset.

‘That’s silly.’ Lisa said bluntly, after some silence had passed through the conversation. ‘True, we won’t be “Blackpink” forever. But, our friendship isn’t called that. Our friendship will last for all eternity, I’m sure of it.’

‘Ha, that sounded so wise, Lisa.’ Jisoo said, smiling at the younger girl.

‘Well thank you unnie. I can be wise sometimes, can’t I?’ Lisa replied, with a smug look on her face.

‘Yeah, and now you’re ruining it.’ Jisoo said, in a tone that made Lisa shrink back.

Jennie giggled and nudged Jisoo. ‘Oh come on, let’s not be mean with each other right now. Let’s enjoy this peaceful evening, and enjoy having each other by our sides.’

So Jisoo and Lisa stopped eyeballing each other, smiled at one another, and lay back down on the blanket.

‘Look guys, it’s a shooting star!’ Rose exclaimed all of a sudden.

‘No way! Is it?’ Jennie asked, squinting her eyes to see if they were mistaken

But no, they were not mistaken.

Indeed, a shooting star was streaking across the evening sky, leaving a trail of dusty like particles, that twinkled with the red, yellow and orange of the sunset.

‘Make a wish! Make a wish!’ Lisa cried, jumping to her feet and putting her hands in front of her, as if she were praying to some god.

The others were much more calm, and each of them quietly made a wish. Once the star had disappeared underneath the horizon, they all laid back down on the blanket.

‘So what d’you guys wish for?’ Jennie asked. ‘I wished for Blackpink to last as long as possible, for our friendship to last even longer, and for my relationship with Jisoo to be forever and ever.’

‘That sounds a bit sappy Jennie, but, yes, I also wished for the same things,’ said Jisoo, leaning her head to rest on Jennie’s shoulder.

‘Wow, you guys wished for a lot of stuff!’ said Lisa.

‘Well what did you wish for then?’ Jennie asked.

Lisa snuck a cheeky glance at Rose, which the girl returned with a confused look.

‘I wished for Rose to make more of that yummy toast and feed it to me more often.’

‘You didn’t actually, did you?!’ Rose exclaimed, not believing that her girlfriend would actually use up a one-in-a-lifetime wishing opportunity, on something so basic and stupid.

Lisa shook her head. ‘No, I did. Why? Is something wrong with wishing for that?’

‘Well, technically no, but you could’ve wished for something a bit more…I dunno…like, wished for our friendship and relationship to last or something. I can make you slightly burnt toast whenever you want, it’s just that I don’t want to give it to you, because by the time it’s popped out of the toaster, I feel hungry and I just eat it up. But if you really want me to make you it, then sure!’ Rose said.

‘See?’ Lisa said with a smug look. ‘The wish has already started to work!’

‘Oh do shut up.’ Rose grumbled, but her annoyed look quickly passed when Lisa rolled over and gave her a hug.

Jennie turned her head so she faced Jisoo, who looked ready to fall asleep.

‘Can I tell you something?’ she whispered into her ear, so Lisa and Rose couldn’t hear.

‘Sure. What is it?’ Jisoo whispered back.

‘I love you.’

Jisoo smiled and felt her cheeks warm up.

‘I love you too.’

And they kissed for a few seconds, before cuddling into each other’s warm embrace.

The sky was dark now, except for the light from the millions of tiny stars. There was a cool, but not cold, breeze coming through, and if you looked close enough, you could see the stars forming heart-like shapes.

 

The En –

 

‘WAIT!’ Lisa cried all of a sudden, jumping up to her feet.

‘What’s the matter?’ Jennie and Jisoo asked in unison, both tired from having to tell the story of how they got together that Microsoft Word said was 61 pages long and had 24430 words, and counting.

‘Well, that can’t be the end of the story! What about that guy who tried to attack us? What happens to him?’

‘Oh, he’s all good now.’ Jisoo said. ‘He’s been charged some money for being a public nuisance or whatever, but he hasn’t been sent to jail or anything. We’re actually gonna meet up in a couple of days, just to clear things up between us.’

‘Oh…ok.’ Lisa said, lying back down. ‘Ok, all’s good now. You can end the story now.’

Jennie and Jisoo both looked at each other, let out a sigh, and said at the same:

 

‘THE END!’

 

 

And that's the end of the fanfic guys! Hope you guys enjoyed it (despite of my very disorganised story structure and my inability to update often because of school) ! Well, that's all from me. If you guys liked it, give the story a VOTE, cause that motivates me to make more stories! Ok, bye and thnx for reading!

XX