・・Bang and Rin

BAP's Hello Baby

“Handsome appa!”

“Booooooooooo!” Youngjae immediately blurted out. “Boooooo!”

“You guys,” Himchan did a dramatic head shake and sighed. “You guys have to learn to accept what needs to be accepted. You have to be amazing men who can accept the results. Right Jongup?”

Jongup stared at him blankly.

“No, we have to check. Maybe she says the same for everyone. Who am I?” Youngjae roughly shoved Himchan away and planted himself in front of Haerin. There was a short silence as everyone’s breath stopped for a moment.

Haerin bit her lip as she scrutinized Youngjae.

“Appa with the weird hair.”

“See, I told you her answers are precise… just accept it, Youngjae,” Himchan smirked, a smug expression hanging on his face. Youngjae’s face fell as he got pushed aside by Himchan.

“Jonguppie come here… Haerin-yah… what about him?”

Another cute scrunchy face as she thought for awhile. “Cute appa.”

Himchan cheered and Youngjae’s face fell even more. “I want to try again,” he pushed Himchan away, “Haerinnie, who am I?”

“I already answered you. Annoying appa.”

“I hate earthlings,” Youngjae muttered.

Himchan smirked. “Youngjae… respect.”

Youngjae’s face turned sour as he resisted the urge to kick the General in the face. This… this annoying… irritating General… I’m going to…

Himchan raised an eyebrow at him.

“I love earthlings,” Youngjae forced out bitterly. Why are we under such a useless General? Is there something like a revolution or rebellion or anything? He turned to Yongguk, who was wearing an emotionless face. Hmm, maybe he’ll rebel against Himchan. He’s never satisfied with what Himchan says anyway. And if I have Yongguk, I’ll have Zelo. He turned the other direction, where Jongup sat. Not possible. He’s the Jongup version of Zelo. And Daehyun…

No comment.

Youngjae turned back to Haerin to see her happily hugging Daehyun.

This is it.

I must be her closest appa.

Yongguk sat at the side of the room seeing Haerin give answers to all the members.

“Who am I?” Himchan probed again.

“Talkative appa that cannot pronounce properly.”

“Yah!” Himchan retorted, making cow horns on his head. “I am angry! Very angry!”

Haerin screamed out in laughter as Himchan chased her around the base before she tripped on Jongup’s foot and landed in Jongup’s arms, still laughing. Jongup’s completely shocked face remained as so when Daehyun pulled Haerin off her…

And for once in many lifetimes…

Daehyun wasn’t wearing his mask.

Yongguk felt really excluded sitting on the sidelines.

Really very excluded.

In one fluid motion, Bang Yongguk stood up and planted himself right in front of Shin Haerin. Haerin’s laughter slowly died down as she lifted her head, facing herself with the most fiercest face she had ever seen in her entire life of four years. Haerin stumbled a little as she backed off and ran away.

It wasn’t a nice feeling.

“A-choo!”

BAP watched nervously as Haerin’s entire body trembled again due to her sneezes. “What’s happening to her?” Jongup asked as he shuddered along as Haerin produced another body-shaking sneeze.

“She’s sick,” Youngjae replied simply.

“What’s a sick?” Zelo turned his innocent gaze to Youngjae.

Seriously Yongguk,Youngjae thought in his mind again, if you wanted to build a robot you should have programmed a dictionary and an encyclopedia in him. After all, he’s a robot, and robots are supposed to be smarter than us, right? But Zelo is plain dumb — dumber than the dumbest Earthling!

-

“Being sick, or sickness, is defined as the person afflicted with ill health or disease.”

-

“I still don’t get it,” Zelo murmured.

“That’s your problem,” Youngjae interjected rudely, smacking the maknae on the head.

“Youngjae-yah, respect.” Himchan added, smirking.

“Hyung, your pants look like they’re going to burst,” Youngjae said sarcastically.

Himchan unconsciously pulled his shirt downwards.

“It’s all Chocolate’s fault. You hear that, stylist noona? My private parts are all revealed!”

Everyone stared as Himchan as he desperately tried to pull his shirt even further down.

“If you keep doing this, I think your shirt is going to tear first, then your pants will burst.”

“Do you have abs, hyung?” Daehyun suddenly cut in, “Abs like Jongup’s?”

Himchan glared at him.

“Your pants look like they’re eating your up,” Yongguk smirked.

“A-choo!”

“Yah, what do we do with her?” Yongguk asked, as he shifted his sitting position. It was hard to hide his a-little-worried expression as he folded his arms and put one leg over the other.

“Why hyung, you worried?”

“Hyung worried over an Earthling!”

“Big news!”

Yongguk coughed — a little way too dramatic than usual. “If the Earthling dies, we’ll lose all the female earthling’s high frequencies, then our mission will fail and Governor Hyosung will kill us.”

“Since when did you care about what Governor Hyosung says?” Himchan asked suspiciously.

“Mind your own private part.” Yongguk retorted.

Nobody noticed as Haerin did a small sniffle, stood up and walked away, towards the direction of the kitchen.

Towards Zelo’s cherry tomato store.



 

A/N: :O

What is she going to do with Zelo's cherry tomatoes?!

Loool <3 

Anyway I love you guys for all the subscribers <3 Every single one of you <3 Saranghae! Haerin sends her love 

I feel like this is such a big disappointment to you guys... my head was burning like hell and so I couldn't really think properly. -hits head- I'm so sorry ;~~~~~; I'll try to improve. -bows 90 degrees-

Notice!

Want to be featured in this story as BAP Hello Baby's one day mommy?

Fill in this form, here ---> LINKKKK

Apply to be Haerin's one day mommy! Go go go! :D

p.s. I'll pick the one based on the most interesting and awesome answers. (:

B E  I M A G I N A T I V E! (Y)

(if the form doesn't work, or you're scared it won't appear or whatever, PM me on AFF~ Or just hand in the form and PM me on AFF. Safest.)