・・ Jongup the Robot

BAP's Hello Baby

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Jongup watched Zelo in interest as the robot flopped to the ground, kicking his legs, flapping his arms and literally screaming his face out.

Why do Earthlings even call Zelo the maknae?Jongup scratched his head absent-mindedly, not knowing why. Zelo is, after all, a robot. He, Jongup, was the rightful maknae, so to say.

Haerin stood trembling in a corner, one cherry tomato clutched in a chubby hand, looking torn between the need of stuffing the fruit into and comforting her wailing appa.

Without thinking anymore, Haerin stuffed the cherry tomato into and began to chew with interest as Zelo’s renewed cries brought Yongguk to the scene.

Jongup watched in interest.

Yongguk stared at Zelo, then to Haerin, both shooting him equally puppied eyes. The leader of BAP gulped.

He may be Mato Planet’s best killer, but his best killer was those annoying puppy eyes — especially when two of them do it at the same time.

Haerin ate another tomato.

“MY CHERRY TOMATOES! THEY’RE ZELO’S! THEY’RE ALL ZELO’S! THEY’RE—”

“Zelo, how much battery do you have left?” Yongguk shifted positions in discomfort. Jongup knew perfectly that his hyung didn’t want to talk to the little Earthling, not after what she’d done.

And Jongup himself didn’t want to approach the… Girl, was it?

Was it a Girl or a Boy?

Jongup didn’t know.

He remembered Yongguk once asking him if he was Himchan’s robot.

Jongup’s smile faded.

Was he a robot?

Less than 20% remaining,” Zelo reported out with a slightly robotic edge. Yongguk felt smart that he remembered to put something like that if ever Zelo goes out of control. Now Zelo was staring at him in turn with completely blanked out eyes.

It always happens when his battery level is less than 20% remaining.

“Cherry tomatoes…” Zelo said in a very dead voice.

“What’s your battery percentage—” Yongguk turned around to face the happily-eating-away Shin Haerin.

she’s not a robot.

Yongguk wanted to scream at himself as he rubbed the back of his head in frustration. I really really hate Earthlings. Especially these small kinds that eat a lot of Zelo’s battery. I’m sure I just charged him one week ago…

Less than 20% remaining,” Zelo beeped out again.

“I know! Shut up!”

Haerin stared at him with in a gaping position as the cherry tomato inside rolled out and onto the floor.

Zelo’s eyes followed it hungrily.

“Not you,” Yongguk added haughtily. “NO, ZELO. Go and find something that’s not on the ground to eat.”

Zelo stared at him, one hand outstretched towards the tomato. “Less than 20% remaining,”

“I’m going to charge you later, so say something different!

20% less than of battery remaining,”

“That doesn’t make sense… Teach your robot properly,” Himchan suddenly appeared out of nowhere. “Oh, so Haerin’s there.”

Himchan stared at Yongguk.

“What?”

“You didn’t try to buy her heart over with Zelo’s cherry tomatoes, right?”

“Cherry tomatoes…” Zelo whined.

Yongguk stared at Himchan weirdly. “No. Why should I try to win over an Earthling’s heart? Earthlings literally die for me.”

“Except Haerin, maybe?”

Yongguk shrugged before squatting down to Haerin’s height. “Hey Earthling. You die for me?”

Haerin shook her head.

“We’re going to discuss something anyway, so go to the living room. By the way, have you seen Jongup?”

Jongup was, as nobody knew, in his room, groping around at his back.

He was sure the last time Yongguk ever asked him to charge Zelo (which he never did again, because the last time Jongup charged Zelo he forgot to plug in the plug properly and Zelo turned out to be quite… dangerous…), he had seen something like a sort of mechanism… what was the word? Like something metal poking out of Zelo’s back.

Not funny.

“What are you doing?” The sound of the door burst open and a voice muffled by a mask asked.

Jongup spun around, hands still wrapped around himself, promptly lost his balance and dropped onto the bed.

“What the hell are you doing, Jongup? There are cameras in this room!” Daehyun pulled the maknae’s arms off him. “You know you look really wrong in this position? Did the Earthling infect you?”

What people didn’t know, was that Daehyun talked a hell much on with or without his mask. Just not on camera.

And Daehyun especially loved to talk to the rightful maknae, Moon Jongup.

Maybe it was because both of them had to keep on the cute and innocent image.

Stolen by the Earthling.

“Hyung, am I a robot?”

“You’re a… what?”

Signs of alarm started to show on Daehyun’s face.

“Are you alright, Jongup? You sure Earth is fine for you?” Daehyun held the back of his hand on Jongup’s forehead. “No fever, thank God.”

“Yongguk hyung said I was Himchan’s robot!”

“Well,” Daehyun looked a little uncomfortable. “You can go and ask Himchan hyung that later. There’s a meeting now.”

“Can you see anything on my back?”

“I see your back.”

“What’s on it?”

“Skin?”

Other than that?” Jongup pressed on.

“Your… shirt?”

Jongup sighed.

So maybe he wasn’t really a robot after all.

“Himchan hyung, am I a robot?”

Himchan turned his gaze towards Yongguk. “Have you been brainwashing my Jonguppie again?”

Yongguk shrugged.

“Well Jongup,” Himchan turned back to him, “you can be whatever you want, okay? Earthling, alien, robot. Whatever. So guys, is everyone here? I have something to tell you…”

“Not that cooking competition again, right?” Youngjae interjected.

“And where’s our tickets to Hololulu!” Yongguk added on.

“Where’s Zelo?” Himchan ignored all of them and looked down as he found Haerin clinging onto his leg, before she ran off and reunited with Daehyun.

“Charging,” all of them replied.

“CHERRY TOMATO!”

“Okay guys, forget the cherry tomatoes and Zelo… ladies and gentlemen,” taking extra care to pronounce properly, Himchan took a deep breath, “We’re going to have a one-day mommy!”



 

A/N: Okay, so here's your really ish update... like... approximately one week later T^T

SCHOOL IS A BIG .

MY HISTORY TEACHER IS ANOTHER BIG -_____________-" GRRRRRR. I HATE HISTORY. GIVE ME SOME CHERRY TOMATOES. -chews on mango thoughtfully-

I've chosen an idea which is like, different from the rest BUT since most of you like wanted to go to a theme park with BAP, you won't mind if I use your ideas, right? >< I might be using some of you guys' ideas... -ZELOEYES- if you have a really strong objection to me using your idea without you in it, tell me uh (:

 

ANYWAYYYYYS <3

COMMENT AND SUBBBB I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL KEKE.

-chews on mango-

*whispers* Quite alot of you want Zelo's tomatoes... take it while he's charging!

p.s. Specially Jongup centered to seungjinki who keeps whining there's not enough Jongup xD And yeobo too~