・・ A day with Yongguk

BAP's Hello Baby

PG-13: This episode contains language that are not suitable for children under thirteen. Parents are strongly advised to grasp on the television controller tightly while watching this episode in order to mute out the language used. Most of the language has been censored due to complaints. The production team of Hello Baby is sorry for the inconvenience caused and for airing a rather much unedited episode.

 

Jongup’s going to teach me the new choreography for our new song! Not gonna be home until ten. - Daehyun.

At the electronics store. - Youngjae.Beside it was a messily scrawled ‘and Himchan’ which looked like it was added last-minute, including wrong hangul syllables, making it ‘and Hamchan’.

Governor Hyosung says I need a new system upgrade. - Zelo. (she said she’ll give me tomatoes and lemons and steak! Sorry hyung, but you only gave me tomatoes. And those lemons were sour. Zelo can think for himself now.)

Yongguk frowned as he read the little Post-its one after another, before his eyes settled on a piece of huge white paper thumbtacked to their notice board, and written in bold, red words, was a mission he did not want to achieve.

Yongguk!

So for failing Haerin’s test and successfully landing yourself as worst appa, we have decided on a punishment for you!

So as you can see, the rest of the members are out and probably won’t be there to help you complete your mission.

Mission one!

Make Haerin some breakfast! She’s hungry, and you should know what she likes to eat.

Loves from~ the one and only~ Sanginnie~

Yongguk frowned again as the mission sunk deep into his mind. Make a mere Earthling breakfast? How could he, Mato’s best warrior, had to go to such lengths to conquer Earth? And how the hell does he know what she likes to eat? Yongguk’s glance fell on the little girl playing with all the dolls the fans had given him in the corner, making them fight with each other.

Something a typical five-year-old kid wouldn’t do.

Haerin squeals as she brings the head of one doll crashing into another, a tainted mask of glee set upon her innocent face. No matter how violent Bang Yongguk might be, he knew that this wasn’t what normal little girls did.

Bang Yongguk frowned. Again.

So many questions at one time was burning his head completely. And it was absolutely taking a lot of patience (which he suddenly just sprouted today) to just keep his mouth sealed and not say anything bad, for the sake of the show. Another squeal as Yongguk’s dolls flew to the other end of the room.

I better don’t have to clear up after her… if not…

Fu—*toot*.

Yongguk rummages through Zelo’s cherry tomatoes store, to which Himchan fills every weekend so that they could keep the robot silent for an entire week. He picks out some of the biggest cherry tomatoes he’d ever seen, then he places them messily on the clean plate.

Wait… was it even clean?

Yongguk winces as he remembers maknae Jongup with that *toot*-ing bright smile as he *toot*-ing danced along to some random music issuing from a *toot*-ing iPod which Daehyun had lent the *toot*-ing maknae. Yongguk remembers exactly how many *toot*-ing plates had been broken just because the kid went over-excited upon hearing some songs and flinging plates at innocent wall tiles which had suffered enough damage from soap and pieces of plate over the past few weeks when Jongup was doing the dishes.

What does Haerin like to eat anyway?

Yongguk knew that he was supposed to know that. But he didn’t remember. He just knew that Daehyun bought strawberry milk for Haerin every time they were filming.

That’s it! Strawberries!

Yongguk opens the fridge, seeing a bag of cherry tomatoes (again), some lemons, and unidentifiable objects. Someone’s shirt was hanging upside down in the freezer compartment. Then he found what he was trying to find.

One small bottle of strawberry milk stashed right at the back.

Yongguk grins to himself as he reached out for the freezing cold bottle, letting off another censored curse as the cold temporarily numbed his fingers. The bottle slipped out of his hands and landed on the floor, luckily not exploding strawberry milk all over the place, but successfully nailing Yongguk’s toe, making him release a scream so unmanly it would probably be enough to power Mato for another thirty Earth years.

“Fu—*TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*!”

Haerin then stumbles into the kitchen, her hand wrapped around the hair of one of Yongguk’s fan presents as she walks right over to the only appa left in the entire house. She stares at the plate thoughtfully for a moment before stealing one of the cherry tomatoes placed on it, temporarily puffing her cheeks up like a hungry hamster.

So like that annoying Himchan kid, Yongguk thinks unconsciously as he stuffs another tomato into Haerin’s open mouth. Then he looked down and saw his mutilated doll. No matter how much he *toot*-ing didn’t like those dolls that fans gave him (just because Himchan gave it away that he had dolls from fans), other fans begun sending in dolls and dolls and even more *toot*-ing dolls thinking Yongguk liked them.

Anyway, they were cute.

“Haerin, can you leave my dolls alone?” Yongguk grumbles as he tries to save the rest of the strawberry milk.

Haerin promptly drops the doll.

On Yongguk’s swollen toe.

Yongguk bites his lip hard, trying not to curse with a little Earthling, whose age isn’t even close to being born yet on Mato for that very small fear that the girl might learn after him.

Wait, what was he thinking?

Yongguk looks over to Haerin happily chomping on the tomatoes as she tries poking the straw through the thin metal covering on top of the strawberry milk bottle, failing again and again as he picks up the abandoned doll on the floor.

I can’t possibly be caring for a mere Earthling, right?

Bang Yongguk finds the next mission taped under the dish rack. Pulling it out while trying hard not to rip apart the paper, he reads the mission over again slowly.

Yongguk~

Seems like you’ve gotten Haerin to eat her breakfast! That was good! *claps hands* You’d probably notice that Haerin likes strawberry milk (Daehyun begged to leave one bottle in there in case ‘hyung didn’t know and starve his poor Haerinnie to death’ so anyway) and cherry tomatoes! (Zelo remembers Haerin stealing his food D:< ZELO REMEMBERS EVERYTHING. Until he gets a new software update.)

The paper looked slightly crumpled as though it had been snatched back and forth by some people.

Anyway~!

Second mission; Dress up Haerin and get ready to take her out!

p.s. It’s not gonna be easy!

*toot*.

Yongguk didn’t think he’d have to serve for Mato until this extent. He finds clothes neatly folded in a stack right on his bed… since when was it there?

With additional hairpins and a rubber band with a huge plastic strawberry-like object on it.

Did they expect him, Mato’s best Earthling killer Bang Yongguk, (we apologise for the amount of times we’d repeated this, but Mato’s best Earthling killer Bang Yongguk insisted that we add this in to save his pride) to dress up a mere Earthling… and help her style her hair?

Yongguk remembers the hairstyles that the other three members arrived in last time they were here. He had to admit that Earth’s stylists were much much better than the usual mess Jongup created.

Yongguk sighs. “Haerin! I got some dolls here!”

He found out that the keyword ‘dolls’ worked really well on the girl. Within ten seconds, he heard footsteps running down the hallway. Yongguk honestly hoped that the girl won’t fall so he wouldn’t have to clean up any blood. He’d had enough with blood and whatnot in Mato.

Haerin pokes her head through the door, spotting that one doll Yongguk held limply in one hand. Squealing, Haerin skids all the way to her one and only available appa, managing to knock his head in the process.

She’d probably be a better warrior than that Jongup kid. Yongguk thinks as he rubs his head. Shifting uncomfortably, he s Haerin’s jacket.

Haerin stares at him with a cuter version of a what the *toot* face, as the sound of the zipper being ped was prominently echoing around the deadly silent room.

We’re sorry, but there’s been another small interruption. Viewers, please do not start thinking wrong. Cleanse your mind of all dirty thoughts or whatever and come back after you have been deemed innocent again.

Haerin lets out a small sniffle and a scream as Yongguk tries to lift off the long-sleeved shirt beneath the jacket. According to the PD, all he had to do was to change her shirt and jacket and set off.

Not as easy as he thought.

Haerin screams again before bursting into tears and running off, leaving the doll in Yongguk’s lap.

This was the third time that Yongguk already made Haerin cry.

And it didn’t feel nice.

“Haerin-yah~”

Yongguk sets about walking around the entire dorm with his entire collection of dolls in his arms and some candy. After two hours, thirty five minutes and twenty nine seconds, the entire crew of Hello Baby BAP managed to calm down Haerin and showered Yongguk with all the things he should *toot*-ing have to *toot*-ing get Haerin to *toot*-ing change into the clothes provided.

Three hours, fifty eight minutes and ten seconds later…

“I’M DONE!” Yongguk screams joyfully as he flips back onto the cold floor, throwing his cap into the air. Who knew that dressing a mere Earthling would take so long. Usually, in Mato, they would have taken a huge whip and whipped the children there who didn’t obey their orders, but…

That Earthling’s mom would probably chase him around with a broom if he did that.

And on Earth, brooms were more lethal than whips.

The PD checks Haerin’s clothing. Everything was buttoned up nicely, with the minor exception of Haerin’s slanted hat which they fixed on. The PD nods at Yongguk’s masterpiece (he swore that this was *toot*-ing harder than building Zelo) and hands him the last and final mission.

Seems like you’ve managed to dress up Haerin without dying! I tell you, Daehyun had a really hard—

The rest of the message was canceled away in a messy scrawl.

Anyway!

We’re all … fine, or rather the rest of your members are waiting for you at the theme park! It’s going to be a fun family outing so~ see you there!

Yongguk frowns — again — as he read the message.

Theme park?



 

 

Author'snoteC:

An entire half-day dedicated to uri Mato "best killer" as he dubbed him BANG YONGGUK~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONGGUK ! :D 

I hope you enjoyed this...

and if you were wondering...

I chopped this chapter in half (again T.T) since I wanted to post it just on Yongguk's birthday so... >_____< I think it D; /OTL losing confidence

 

ANYWAY!

Comment and subscribe please! <3 (if I missed replying any of your comments/thanking any of you for subbing. TELL ME. I'll send you over some tomatoes.)