・・One day mommy part I

BAP's Hello Baby

 

“A… what?” Yongguk was the first one to respond, staring at the General with a confused expression on his face.

“A one day mommy. You see, Haerin needs a mommy.” Himchan tried to explain.

Youngjae watched as Haerin chased Daehyun — yes, Haerin chasing Daehyun, around the BAP headquarters. For one thing, Haerin was generally quiet…

Except when it came to playing with her currently favourite appa, Daehyun.

Youngjae unconsciously did a hair flick. His annoying fringe was constantly over his eyes, and if he had to do hair flicks like five times in a minute, Youngjae calculated that he might have sprained or lost his neck by the Earthling age of 25.

Stupid Earthling hairstyles.

He vaguely remembered Jongup asking him if the latter could style his hair, but Youngjae didn’t exactly trust the maknae. On their trip from their Mato planet to Earth, which took a few months, Jongup had acted in ways that was scaring Youngjae a little.

For example, Jongup had been given the privilege of styling Youngjae’s hair right before they touched down on Earth.

And see what happened.

Youngjae shuddered as he remembered the lump of black thing that he didn’t want to call his hair.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Haerin screamed out loud as she pounded furiously on the door that led to Zelo’s charging room. To everyone’s surprise, the door opened when Haerin twisted the doorknob, revealing a cold, dark room with a lighted centre, where Zelo was doing his charging dance.

56% charging… 56% charging…

The room was in a complete mess, seeing that Yongguk sometimes went in there to watch his war movies. But usually, the door was locked. Haerin screamed in delight as the other five appas watched on, horror struck.

They had never seen this side of Haerin before.

Definition of Haerin: Sweet, gentle, cute, and always listened to whatever they said.

Seems like it’s going to change soon.

“Jelly appa!” Haerin screamed out loud as she bounced up and down.

57% charging… 57% charging…

Zelo, in his charging mode, cannot respond to anyone except himself. And Zelo also cannot say anything but the percentage of his battery charging level.

It took Haerin a few minutes to spot something that truly caught her eye as she crawled towards it, fascinated. And with one finger, she slammed it down onto the switch.

The entire BAP headquarters was enveloped in darkness, except for the warm glow of the sun peeking through the heavily curtained windows.

“What happened?” Himchan called out as he walked into the room. He spotted Haerin and his jaw dropped as he realized what his precious angel had done.

Daehyun stood in a corner, keeping to himself as he tugged at a red pillow.

Yongguk looked absolutely horrified, something that you wouldn’t see most of the time.

Youngjae looked stunned, hands on his headphones.

Zelo looked… dead.

“Hyung, I’m only half-charged!” Zelo whined. “And my cherry tomatoes…And there’s a new programming update... it makes me rap faster…and…”

He flopped down onto the floor lifelessly. “Shutdown sorry.”

Haerin giggled as an evil smirk appeared on her face.

It has only been like… ten days since they met?

But ten days is enough to change a baby Earthling, no matter how innocent the mind is.

It will become corrupted under Bang Yongguk’s influence.

“That is exactly why we need a one day mommy. As males, we can’t really connect with Haerin.”

“I can!” Daehyun piped up.

“Then you’re probably not a male,” Himchan continued.

Daehyun glared at him frostily. “And that’s no way to treat Haerin like that.”

“Yongguk hyung tied her up.”

Haerin was sitting on a soft, comfortable couch, a lollipop stuffed into and tied tightly to the chair with a couple of belts. Whose belts, only Yongguk knew.

“What do you think about this, Youngjae?”

Youngjae thought about it for a moment. He didn’t like how Haerin was so attached with everyone else, a little towards Yongguk… but she was so distant to him.

Why oh why are you like this, Shin Haerin?

Maybe getting on Himchan’s good side would make him closer to Haerin, somehow.

Another unconscious hair flick.

“Yeah, I agree with what Himchan hyung is trying to say. A one day mommy should be good.” Youngjae nodded.

“That’s the first time you ever agreed to anything Himchan hyung said,” Jongup injected.

“So what’s your opinion then, Jongup?” Youngjae asked the unofficial maknae. Jongup looked stunned.

“I… go with Himchan hyung’s idea.” The unofficial maknae’s bright smile wanted to make Youngjae punch the kid.

The times when he made me stop and look like an idiot during those Ta-Dah show or whatever… and we filmed for three hours and what, only a few minutes was aired?

“What about Yongguk?” Himchan asked, turning around to face the leader sitting nonchalantly beside him, admiring his awesome skills in tying up an Earthling.

Haerin whimpered.

Yongguk shrugged. “Anything to let that Earthling shut up.”

“Didn’t you hear what that Jieun girl said? She told you to stop calling Earthlings Earthlings! It’s giving our identities away to the Earthlings. The Earthlings are suspecting us already,” Himchan scolded Yongguk.

“Then why not you try to cut down on your use of the word Earthlings?”

“It’s impossible to do so.”

“Exactly.”

Now everyone stared at Daehyun, who was fiddling with a black iPad. Daehyun, feeling all the stares, looked up.

“What’s your opinion about the one day mommy then, Daehyunnie?” Himchan said sweetly to the main vocalist, causing Yongguk to punch him in the face.

Daehyun shook his head.

“I’ll take that as a yes, then. Well then, let’s welcome our one day mommy!”

“Hey wait, what?” Yongguk spluttered. “We don’t get to choose?”

“Did they get some random person off the streets?”

“Guys,” Himchan slowed down. “Don’t be mean. You all know her.”

“Who?” Daehyun asked, his eyes narrowed in mild suspicion as he tried to unbuckle some of the belts holding Haerin in place.

“I won’t like her,” Yongguk insisted.

“You composed some of our songs with her,” Himchan said, exasperated. “It’s Song Sangin-ssi, our songwriter.”

Youngjae groaned while Daehyun looked mildly surprised and Yongguk cheered.

“So where is she?” Jongup asked innocently.

The PD hands over a card to Himchan who reads it out loud. “Your one day mommy is waiting for you in the old TS entertainment building. Bring Haerin along and enjoy your night there!”

“THIS IS AWESOME!” Yongguk cheered. “WE GET TO LIVE IN AN OLD HAUNTED BUILDING!”

Youngjae covered his face with his hands in sheer defeat.

“WHERE’S ZELO! LET’S GO THERE NOW! WOOHOO! IT’S GOING TO BE AWESOME!”

Daehyun finally unbuckled everything that was holding Haerin onto the cuddly chair. The chair, to which Yongguk tied Haerin to, was one of Daehyun’s favourite roller chairs. Maybe the chair was really so comfy that Haerin had fallen asleep, half-eaten lollipop hanging off the side of .

Daehyun smiled at Haerin’s cuteness as he pulled it out and picked his Earthling daughter up, still sleeping.

“Is this it? The building?”

The old TS entertainment building, if it was to be described in one word, was old. The white paint was peeling off the walls, revealing the grey, rough concrete surface below. It also looked like it was going to fall apart any moment.

“Is this safe?” Youngjae asked, shuddering. Beside him, Yongguk was positively trembling in delight. Zelo rubbed his eyes sleepily as he got dragged right out after charging him for a bit so that his battery level was over half.

Himchan pushed the door open and it released a low creak as the dust kicked up with their steps.

“Is this place even suitable for living?” Youngjae added on as Haerin sneezed. The last time when Haerin kept sneezing, they had reluctantly brought her to an Earthling doctor and he had told them to give her some medicine (which Zelo defined as ‘things that made you better’ after adding a dictionary with his latest programming update).

Of course, they had all made Jongup taste it and make sure it wasn’t poisonous before they fed it to Haerin. This time, they had brought the remains of the medicine in the white bottle with them. None of them wanted to risk Haerin’s life if she started sneezing.

The third time Haerin sneezed, Daehyun removed his mask and put it gently, protectively over Haerin’s face. It was huge on her face, but didn’t block her eyes and effectively blocked out the dust from her nose and mouth.

“It’s perfectly safe to live here for one night,” a female voice suddenly rang out of nowhere. Youngjae tensed up, recognizing the familiar voice that used to annoy him to no end during their practices.

A girl, age seemingly around seventeen, stepped out from the shadows and pushed her shoulder-length brown hair away from her face. She smiled slightly as she remembered those familiar six boys and her smile grew wider when she spotted Haerin in Daehyun’s arms.

“Omona! Is that the kid? She’s soooo cute! And so pretty! And so everything!” Song Sangin immediately rushed towards Daehyun’s side as she took in Haerin’s appearance.

“What’s her name?”

Before anyone could reply, Haerin smiled at Sangin. “Shin Haerin. Are you my new mommy?”

Sangin looked like she just wanted to huggle and glomp Haerin to death. “Can I carry her?” she asked Daehyun.

Immediately, Youngjae came over, pushing her away. “Daehyun, you can’t possibly trust Haerin to someone like her, right? You know Haerin’s not safe in her hands.”

“Haerin’s at least safer in my hands than in yours. How would I know if you wouldn’t dump her for an electronics store?” Sangin replied back sarcastically, leaving Youngjae’s face reddening. “So… can I carry Haerinnie?”

Daehyun nods, handing the child over to the temporary mom, leaving Youngjae baffled.

“Aww she’s so darn cute. She reminds me of my hamster at home.” Sangin said as she lightly kissed Haerin on the cheek. It was obvious to see how much she liked the little Earthling. “Which reminds me of Himchan.”

“What about me?” Himchan replied defensively.

“You remind me of my hamster.” Sangin says calmly as she put Haerin down. “Where’s the rest?”

“I’m here!” Jongup suddenly exclaimed. “But Yongguk hyung and Junhong are missing.”

“Why are you even calling him Junhong?” Sangin suddenly attacks the unofficial maknae.

“Yongguk hyung gave him that name before he called him Zelo!” Jongup replied with a bright, cheery smile on his face.

Sangin sighed.

“Let’s go in then.”

“H-how do you turn on the lights?” Youngjae stuttered. His fingers fumbled around the dusty wall as he tried to pry the old switch down, which was stuck. If I had my way, this wouldn’t be happening at all. We wouldn’t be camping at an old, worn down building. We’ll be camping at Korea’s best six-star hotel ever. And that hotel probably belongs to me.

“I think they cut off the electricity in this building already!” Sangin replied cheerfully, leaving Youngjae horrorstruck.

“No!” Youngjae half wailed before his finger got caught on one of the switches. Then, using as much force as possible, he yanked the switch down.

The light flickered hopefully as a warm, orange glow filled the room.

Then it died again.

“Lightning!” Haerin squealed excitedly, causing Sangin to shower her with praises again.

However, Youngjae and Daehyun wasn’t looking quite as happy.

“This place is creepy… I don’t think anyone stepped in here for ten human years.” Youngjae said as he shuddered a little. “Anyway, where did Himchan, Jongup, Yongguk and Zelo go?”

Sangin looked around, shrugging as she held on to Haerin’s gloved hands. An evil smirk surfaced onto her face.

“Well then, why not you and Daehyun go look for them? I’m sure you’re not such a chicken…”

Youngjae gulped as he thought of all the invisible creatures that might be lurking within the room.

This was not a good idea.



 

/shamelesspromoting

Beautiful Death - angst infinite myungyeol  ljong myungsoojong myungjong - main story image

It's and it's Myungjong C: Inspirits go and sub and read it C:

 

A/N: 1,990 words. :O RECORD. LOL. Actually I wanted to write more but I thought that it was waaaaay too long, so I decided to cut you guys off at a cliffhanger.

 

Many many many Youngjae scenes for dearest poopie unnie afrhxgd who keeps demanding for Youngjae. LOL =w=

That's it for today :D Comment + subscribe peeps! I love all of you ♥

(p.s. I'm sorry if I didn't go to your wall personally to answer your comment/thank you for your subscription because AFF likes to jail me up and make me unable to post on walls -_______-")

p.s. GUYS! DID YOU LISTEN TO B1A4'S NEW SONG THIS TIME IS OVER OTL IT'S SO AWESOME SLHFSD.FHLSDHFLSKDHFDHFSLF /keyboardsmash