・・ Derps and Twitter

BAP's Hello Baby

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Jongup screams in utter fright as he quickly lifts up a random shirt to make up for his lack of clothing as the little kid toddled into the room.

“You… you horrible Earthling! A-are you going to me? HUH?! the… HYUNGGGGGGG!”

Jongup tried to pull on his shirt in a frenzy but his head got stuck and the poor boy twisted and the spot so much that when the door opened, he crashed into the door which crashed into Youngjae who was trying to enter the room.

“What. Are. You. Doing?”

Youngjae narrows his eyes at the petrified boy who couldn’t wear his shirt properly and yanks down the shirt. Jongup gasps and starts frantically pointing at Haerin, who was just fiddling around with his phone. “That kid learns from Yongguk hyung! She’s a peeping tom! She—”

“Anyway, the stylist noona just called for you. Let’s go~” Youngjae swings an arm around Jongup’s neck, then suddenly got reminded of Deadly Daehyun and resorts to pushing the younger boy out of the room.

“But hyung—”

The door slams shut, leaving Haerin alone in the waiting room, fiddling on Jongup’s phone.

What the other members didn’t know about Jongup was how the latter would take… erm… pretty unglamorous shots of them, especially those MV stills… when BAP isn’t as perfect as everyone seems to think.

Haerin unknowingly presses on a light blue icon with a white bird on it.

Twitter.

KBu39.png

                                   pic.twitter.com/eDIGxkdi

 VgdGr.png  pic.twitter.com/eDIGxkdi 

3l7bt.png

 

 

KBu39.png

                                   pic.twitter.com/3q2G6ddz

VgdGr.pngpic.twitter.com/3q2G6ddz3l7bt.png

Meanwhile, Yoo Youngjae who had finished his photoshoot decided to open Twitter to check his mentions from fans...

To his utmost horror...

He scrolls down Twitter's timeline... finding very very very not nice shots of himself.

Posted by Jongup.

That stupid kid.

Youngjae wasn't stupid, he wasn't going to sit there and do nothing. Yoo Youngjae immediately opens his own pictures folder...

Revenge.

    2WAec.png    

 

                               종업이... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/GCmbOtOk 

VgdGr.png    As7dJRTCMAAvfb1.png

tumblr_lymfr5c9Zj1ronk7ro1_500.jpg

pic.twitter.com/2wLvNl3O

3l7bt.png

 

 

Youngjae's evil smirk increased as he decided that he should not just stop at Jongup. Jongup wasn't the only derp in BAP... there was Himchan hyung... Daehyun... All the other big derps who would be more derp worthy on Twitter.

He chuckles a little at how Yongguk might punish him afterwards... but hey.

It's all for the fans.

 

2WAec.png

                               김힘찬... 대박... POWERRR. pic.twitter.com/GCmbOtOk 

VgdGr.png    tumblr_m37vwpzM571ronk7ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m37cxyn8Am1ronk7ro1_1280.png

tumblr_m35o0y6jmN1ronk7ro1_1280.png

 

3l7bt.png

 

 

2WAec.png

                               대현아... 괜찮아? pic.twitter.com/EA7Ux3m4 

VgdGr.png    

tumblr_m37vxeI4ur1ronk7ro1_250.jpg

tumblr_lyiygaJ10W1qgoodo.jpg

tumblr_lyhar1ulCS1ronk7ro1_400.jpg

pic.twitter.com/EA7Ux3m43l7bt.png

 

Youngjae heard someone's footsteps along the corridor and quickly stuffed his phone down the chair, acting as though nothing serious happened. He probably was in huge trouble, not using honorifics, not posting nice pictures...

Yoo Youngjae couldn't help thinking how smart he was.

Zelo suddenly stumbles in, not bothering to knock the door or whatever. He sits down on a nearby chair and took a glance at Youngjae, who couldn't stop smiling at himself.

"Hyung, are you alright?"

"Huh?" Youngjae suddenly sits up, snapped out of his reverie. "Hmm yeah... I'm fine..."

"Sure hyung?" Zelo sits up, scratching his pinkish hair. He knew something was wrong, but Youngjae wasn't admitting it. This small action was confusing the little robot's brains and his systems were working overtime trying to solve the problem.

"Definitely."



 

 

author'snote;
So... I need to ask you awesome guys something;

Hehe. Hope you enjoyed this like how I enjoyed finding all those derp pictures 8") /half of them are like my random pausing during MVs LOLLLLL. ok.

 Insane - bangyongguk kimhimchan bap banghim - main story image 

And would you mind checking ^ this out? It's a Banghim fic that I wrote for a contest :> GOGOGO READ AND SUB AND COMMENT PLEASE <3 It'll make my day. Just click on it and give it a read, gomawo <3

 

Comment  + Subscribe = Faster Updates . <3

 

 

edit; I updated this three days ago... and... I forgot to unhide chapter e_e soot me.