・・ Names and all

BAP's Hello Baby

 

Looks like Himchan got his wish.

“URGHH!”

Daehyun’s frenzied screams reverberated around the tiny styling room as the once blonde Busan Wonbin peeked at his mirror reflection through his fingers, not at all liking any single bit of the shocking mess of green the Mirror Boy showed him.

Then it came, a bigger and more dramatic scream from the neighbouring room.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS LONG SILKY BEAUTIFUL EXOTIC BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT BLONDE HAIRRRRRRR?!” someone shrieked, in a rather high pitched tone in contrast to his usually deep voice. And that kind of shriek, could only belong to…

“HOW CAN ANYONE DO THIS TO THE BEAUTIFUL KIM. HIM. CHAAAAAAAA—”

The sound of someone being smacked on the head by a hair straightener.

“Appa?”

The ugly frown on Daehyun’s face dissipated when he spots the little girl bounding over to him from the open door. How a mere baby Earthling could brighten up his day like this…

“Appa, your hair is disgusting.”

Maybe not.

“But not as disgusting as Handsome appa’s hair.”

Daehyun smiles triumphantly as he temporarily forgets his mini-forest settling on his head (all of them initially thought the Earthian stylists were better than Jongup, but now, maybe not) when another problem surfaced into his dense forest.

“Haerin-ah, who am I?”

Haerin didn’t flinch and answered almost immediately. “Appa.”

“Appa’s name… what is my name?”

“D… D…” Haerin stutters, before faltering completely and answering with a small shrug.

This. Was. Bad.

“Daehyun appa.”

“Die-hyun appa.”

“Dae. Ae ae ae ae.”

“Aehyun appa.”

Daehyun gave up with a small surrender pose, throwing his hands up in defeat.

Haerin followed suit.

“Haerin-ah, this,” Daehyun grabs Zelo by the arm and shoves him in front of Haerin, stabbing his finger at the robot-on-standby-mode. “What is this?”

Haerin’s eyes flick upwards at the bright pink mess, then down at the stoning robot before her face lights up.

“This is Jelly appa!”

“Zelo,” Daehyun makes sure to pronounce the ‘o’ part rather exaggeratedly, “Jell-ohhhhhhh.”

“Jello.”

Daehyun almost screams in delight after getting the final, correct answer from the girl. “What’s my name again?”

“Die-hard appa.”

“We got the power! I got the power!”

Haerin swings her legs as she sat comfortably on the overly high chair that Daehyun had secured her to just now, before the MV shooting started. It was her Daehyun appa’s scene, and everyone else was missing from the set. Haerin fiddles with the ribbon in her wavy, light brown hair as she started to feel bored.

Where were her other appas?

Haerin slips down the chair slowly, without anyone seeing, and silently runs out of the busy set.

She continued running… and running…

Until she saw a door.

Haerin smiles, a little evilly, a trait that she probably inherited from Yongguk appa or Himchan appa.

She tiptoes and grasps onto the doorknob that was much higher than her head, and twists it hard, after using much effort.

The door swings open, and…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

 

Auhor'snoteC:

Something happened and everything disappeared lulz e_e So SORRY FOR ALL THE DAEDAE LOVERS , THIS WAS EFFING SHORT OMG ;_; I have so less time nowadays... anyway I'll be on hiatus, I guess till next week when my exams are over e.o OK SO SOME UNNIE OF MINE IS HOLDING A BAP WRITING CONTEST AND I WANT YOU GUISE OPINION O.O SHOULD I WRITE BANGHIM OR DAEJONG . /ordaejae?maknaeline?

 

Comments are ♥ .