・・ The first day

BAP's Hello Baby

 

The six members of BAP stared at the fidgeting girl baby nervously.

“What are we supposed to do?” Zelo asked as he stared at the girl earthling who was a potential threat to his stock of cherry tomatoes. All the cherry tomatoes are Zelo’s. They are all Zelo’s.

“We greet her,” Youngjae replied. “With respect.” And without further hesitation, Youngjae dipped into a 90 degree bow. “Annyeonghaseyo, we are BAP and we will work hard in taking care of you!”

“No, that’s wrong!” Yongguk pushed Youngjae away impatiently. “We have to do it like this.”

Yongguk flapped his arms a little.

The rest of them stared at him nervously.

“I am in no way responsible for what’s going to happen.” Yongguk made a slight disclaimer before clearing his throat.

“WE ARE BAP! F*beep* F*beep* F*beep*—”

This show is not suitable for 13 year olds and below. The above language has been censored for vulgarity. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

“What’s her name?” Himchan asked, Jongup’s arms wrapped around his waist as he leaned on his hyung.

“It’s here on the paper,” Youngjae smoothed out the pink paper again. “Shin Haerin.”

“So what do we have to do?” Himchan asked again, pushing Jongup off him.

Youngjae sighed. Why is our General Himchan so useless. Governor Hyosung should have made me the General. At least I’ll make a much better general than Himchan. “I’ve researched on the other seasons of Hello Baby, and basically we have to—” Youngjae was interrupted by the sharp cries of a child.

All of them turned to face a very guilty looking Yongguk sitting next to Haerin, who was crying her lungs out.

“Hyung! What did you do?” Youngjae asked, exasperated.

“She messed up the place where I last left off my war movie! Does that mean I have to watch it all over again? It’s 2 hours and 30 minutes long! It’s—” Yongguk was temporarily silenced by Youngjae’s frosty glare.

Sure, he may be the leader but in times like these, it seems like BAP’s brain, Youngjae, fit better as a leader.

“You apologise to Haerin. Now.”

“Me? Apologise to a mere earthling? I— fine. Sorry.”

Haerin continued crying, before she slid herself off the sofa and ran off, cries trailing after her.

Yongguk looked traumatized. “Aish, these earthlings…”

“Hyung,” Youngjae said in a voice that clearly hinted that he didn’t want to call Yongguk hyung, “we’re supposed to take care of her, which means we’re supposed to be her appas and—”

Daehyun walked out of the room, following the route that the little earthling had taken. Sensing the awkward silence within the room and obviously don’t want to be a part of it, Himchan slipped away and Jongup followed him.

All that was left in the room was Yongguk, Zelo, and Youngjae sharing the awkward silence.

I don’t know what I’m doing here.

Daehyun slowly inched his way towards the foreign, crying earthling.

He was already, in some way, bad in communication. How was he ever going to pacify a crying earthling?

Daehyun gulped nervously as he adjusted his black mask.

One thing, he didn’t know why he was wearing that thing. It made life worse for him because he couldn’t speak properly, couldn’t breathe properly, and… conclusion, it just made his life worse. Daehyun slowly crawled towards the earthling until he was right beside her.

“Yah, earth—” Daehyun cut himself short. He could clearly hear what Youngjae would say if he called the earthling that.

Daehyun, we’re supposed to treat her with respect! We must greet her politely!

Daehyun shook his head, banishing the image of Youngjae. What was her name again? Oh right, Haerin.

“Haerin-yah…”

Success! Daehyun allowed himself to smile a little as he caught the earthling’s attention.

“Can you understand what I’m saying?”

Haerin nodded slowly, her sobs slowly dying down to just mere sniffles as she stared at her new appa. Daehyun felt as though he just conquered the world. I never knew that making an earthling understand me and pay attention was so… He searched for the right word. No comment.

“Yah, why did you cry?” He sat down next to the earthling.

“He… he…” Haerin stuttered out before hiccupping cutely.

Daehyun felt like strangling her with a hug. Who knew earthlings were so cute. If every single earthling was like her, maybe Planet Earth would be easier to invade.

“Let’s go out now, okay?” Daehyun reached out a hand towards Haerin. He felt his heart beating so fast that it was going to explode.

With a small smile Haerin grabbed his hand and stood up.

Youngjae’s eyes widened when he saw Daehyun and Haerin, holding hands, walking out.

And Haerin had stopped crying.

Wow.

Who knew the one that never spoke in BAP could do so much.

“Uwahhhh!” Himchan started clapping. “Our Daehyun-yah, radies and gennaman, this, is how you—”

He was abruptly cut off by Zelo giving him a kick in the , to which Yongguk started clapping and cheering.

“Anyway… shouldn’t we get Haerin to recognize our faces?” Himchan added on.

Jongup started nodding. “Good idea, hyung, good idea.”

Himchan knelt down in front of the earthling. “Haerin-yah, who am I?”

Haerin stared at Himchan for a moment before she replied.


 

A/N: Thank you peeps, for subbing ;~~~~~~~~~~; I think this is so much of a disappointment since it was rushed >< I wonder what's Haerin going to call Himchan XD

Anyway, subscribe and comment! <3 They are looooooooooooooooove <3

Also, you guys can leave your ideas and stuff about what you want to see BAP do with Haerin! :D