chapter 4

in a trance ♦ seven companies make one group ♦ chapter 3 is out!

 

 

   Another step

 

second mini album here

JUNE 17, 2022

The seven lounged around their dressing room, as they waited to go do their first recording in front fo fans. Nerves bubbling up in them, as they were going to see their fans for the first time. Lin scrolled on her phone, as Xia rested her eyes on the couch beside her. Hannah and Yebin had returned from the vending machines in the hall with some snacks, Chaemin doing some classwork on her laptop. Yayin stretching off to the side as stylists came to do some touch ups.

"It's our first comeback stage." Yebin said to the camera a staff member was holding. "I'm more excited than nervous, because its going to be the first time we interact with fans."

"I think that makes it even scarier for us." Aika said from her spot under a blanket on the other couch.

"I wonder if they have lightsticks or like glowsticks." Chaemin stated behind her laptop, Xia grabbing her phone as it buzzed on the arm rest.

"Who chose lunch today?" Hannah asked, handing each of them their perfered drinks. 

"I think it was Yinnie's turn." Lin said, Yayin nodding as Yebin handed her a bottle of juice.

"I'll be right back." Xia said standing, grabbing her mask, the group all looking at each other and shrugging. Yebin looked to Yayin whom shrugged, seemingly as lost as the others, pulling out her phone as she sat beside Aika, quickly shooting back up.

"I'll be back too." Yebin ran out the door before Hannah could stop her.

Yebin rounded the corner, slowing down remembering she was in slippers instead of normal shoes. The noting she was already in the red dress and tights for their performance, closing her eyes and sgihing before tilting her head watching as Xia talked with The8, Yebin assumed from teh red hair he had the previous promotion. Another member with him. One that made Xia nervous for some reason. Yebin smirked before shaking her head and heading down another hallway. 

Knocking on a door, when it opened cheers errupted, she quickly shushed them as she closed the door behind her. The seven all greeting her with hugs and smiles, as she hadn't seen any of them in a long time.

"My little sister is all grown up." Suga sighed, as RM handed her a blanket that was lying around.

"Yeah, whatever." She said rolling her eyes, as one of their managers handed her a tote bag.

"For your members, and congrats on the comeback." RM said, the others all sharing the sentiment, looking in the bag she sighed seeing the amount of snacks they put in it.

"Congrats on your album, too. So it's for real? The hiatus?" Yebin asked sitting beside Jimin whom adjusted the blanket on her lap.

"It's time. It's hard to think about it but, we need it." Suga said, Yebin nodding along.

"Okay, old man."Yebin joked, the boys all laughing as Suga gawked at her. "On that note, I need to head back. Jinnie unnie will kill me if I'm gone to long." Yebin said, standing and taking the tote bag, Jimin going and opening the door for her. Walking back down the hall, Yebin stopped before she ran into Xia whom also held a tote bag. The two eyed each other before walking together back to the waiting room.

"So, your brother came?"Yebin asked, to fill the silence, Mingxia nodding.

"You went to see yours?" Mingxia asked, Yebin freezing, the younger stopping a few paces in front of her. "I figured it out on my own, but the others should know. If you feel comfortable telling them." Mingxia said, stepping around the corner, Yebin catching up.

"I never lied or anything." Yebin muttered, not trying very hard to defend herself at all.

"I know." Xia said as they reached the waiting room.

 

 

Sorry its been so long, I've felt very unmotivated to write lately. T-T