chapter 3

in a trance ♦ seven companies make one group ♦ chapter 3 is out!

 

 

   Another step

Hard at Work

The recording studio sat in the silence as Mingxia sat at the desk with headphones on, nodding along as she looked accross the screen. A knock tapped on the door, the producer unmoving, as the door opened. Yayin peeked her head in, along with Jaelin, the two stepped inside carrying drinks and a bag from Mingxia's favorite bakery. The two quietly sat behind her, as Mingxia's phone buzzed beside her left hand, the other removing her headphones andchecking the message before putting it back down. Yyain sipped on her smoothie a little too loud, the producer slowly tutrning and shaking her head at the two.

"We brought tea." Jaelin brided the younger, as she rolled over in her chair. Taking the cup offered to her. "How's the songs going?"

"I submitted a few, a couple of the ones you guys have also worked on." Mingxia said, leaning back in the chair, as Yayin opened the to go box of pastries. 

"Any word?" Yayin asked, handing the oldest a pastry.

"They've selected a few songs, possibly for the mini album." Mingxia stated rolling back to her desk. 

 

Aika stretched as the girls chatted with a few dancers in passing, as they stretched. The Japanese member checking her phone quickly from her bag on the bench beside her. Sighing seeing the messages her friends were sending her. 

95 line

dongho : we need a drink or two to mourn the end of Nu'EST.

jonghyun: if aika is free?

She smiled glancing at Hannah whom was looking at her phone while stretching on the floor.

"Jinnie," the leader hummed in response, slowly tearing her gaze away from her phone to look up at the oldest. " Do we have anything going on tomorrow night?" Hannah pulled up her calender on her phone. 

"Nothing I know of, Ming and I have a meeting but, everyone I think is good." Hannah said raising an eyebrow at the older before smiling. "Why? Going on a date?" The leader teased, gaining Yebin's and Lin's attention, the two listening in.

"Wh-what? No. Nev-never." Aika nervously laughed, as she typed on her phone.

I'm free tomorrow night, at the usual spot?

 

Aiks entered the small neighborhood resturant, waving as she spotted the boys sitting at the table in the far back. Removing her mask as she got settled in her seat, the boys all smiled at her. The group of five catching up a bit over some barbeque, while they drank Aika had water knowing she had to protect her image. Not like Dongho was gonna let her drink anyways. When they all went to part ways, she gave them each a hug ,including Minhyun. her reflecting on how he use to avoid her. Dongho walked her most of the way to her dorm, the two stopping a bit away in case anyone was watching. 

"Well I guess we'll have to plan out dinners more often now." Aika joked, Dongho nodding in agreenace. 

"To tell you the truth-"

"Unnie! What are you still doing out?" Chaemin asked as her and Yayin jogged to them bags from the convience store in their hands. "Oh. Hello, sunbae." Chaemin noticed Dongho standing there awkwardly, the younger two bowing politely. Aika looked between the younger girls and Dongho.

"I'll see you soon. Thanks again." Aika said, motioning the girls to head home with her. 

 

Sighing, Dongho watched the three turn the corner to where their dorm was, finally turning and walking away. Chaemin and Yayin smirking as they entered the doorm removing their shoes and blocking Aika from entering the dorm. The Japanese girl looked at the youngest two confused, raising an eyebrow. 

"You like sunbae." Chaemin said, the entrance soon had become filled as Hannah slid in from the kitchen, Lin and Yebin stumbling to stand from the couch, Mingxia appearing behind them. Aika reading their faces as they all gave her a smile.

"Don't tell anyone." She said, the girls all smiling.

"You're not the only one to like someone." Lin said, looking at Hannah whom gasped in shock, the two bickering as Aika stepped into the dorm with a smile. 

 

Sorry its been so long, I've felt very unmotivated to write lately. T-T