episode 11 finale

in a trance ♦ seven companies make one group ♦ chapter 3 is out!

 

 

   Another step

September 27, 2021 

Yayin's birthday

The girl smiled as her members sang to her in the practice room, Chaemin and Jaelin danced around, Mingxia held the cake, Aika, Yebin and Hyejin sang to the main vocalists. 

"You'll be the first to do a solo v-live, tonight." Manager Moon said as he boxed the cake back up, Yayin looked at him confused. "Ah. The v-live channel is up and running for you girls. You can go live whenever you guys want, of course one of the managers need to be there."

"Ah." Yayin said, looking at the others whom shrugged.

 

October 10, 2021

Yebin looked both ways on a stareet before jogging accross, she fixed her hair while looking in a window. Pulling out a lanyard, she showed the camera the photo of her on it. 

"This is from a month before I joined Trance. I needed to renew my photo for my company ID." Yebin said, scanning it and entering a building. 

Yebin has paperwork to finish up at her home company.

"Ah. This is everyone's first look at YG Black, on the show, I guess." She said, panning around the main lobby, as she walked down the hall. "Somi sunbae, texted me an hour ago saying she won't be in today. I was hoping to see her before my debut." Yebin said as she showed the poster of Somi on the wall.

 

October 13, 2021

Yayin linked arms with Mingxia as the two walked through HYBE's main building. The two bowing in greeting as they passed by staff members. 

"XiXi, said that her brother is leaving for CHina soon and wants to see him and give things for their parents. I decided to tag along since Hyejin and AIka unnie went shopping together and CHaeminnie is at school." Yayin filled the camera in showing Mingxia holding a bag in one hand. 

The two knocked one the practice room door, opening it, they were greeted with cheers. Yayin looking to Mingxi confused as the younger sighed, her brother walkign up to them with Jun not far behind.

 

October 15, 2021

Jaelin waved to the cameras as the seven sat in the conference room, Chaemin sipped on her water as the others looked at anything but the cameras. The PR representative walking in, one of her team members carryign a box behind her. 

"I have the mini albums for you guys to unbox for a video shoot later." She said smiling under her mask, passing out the albums along with a piece of paper. "Pre-orders are phenomal, I hope you have been practicing and working hard. only 15 more days till the showcase."

 

October 29,2021

The seven ran through their final song of rehearsals. Striking their ending pose, the staff clapped for them, the girls bowing while thanking the staff.

"Till now, it's been Trance. Thank you for caring for us." Hyejin started, the rest joining in at 'Trance'. The seven began taking off their headsets as the managers came forward with bags in their hands. Jaelin looked the two up and down, Aika trying to peek into the bags as Chaemin looked at the two with her head tilted.

"The company, has a gift for you girls." Manager Son started, opening the bag they were holding. "Custom headset mics." Handing them each a box, opening it they all gasped. The headsets were a lilac with black line work on each of them. 

"As well as custom earpieces. Each are lilac with birth date on them." Manager Moon said, handing them each a small box with their names inscribed on the top of it.

"Wah. We have to do really well for the next two years." Aika said, Hyejin nodding along as Mingxia stared at the earpices in the box. CHaemin vibrated with excitement, Yayin touched the jewels on the earpieces, Yebin set down her old headset to put the new one on.

October 30,2021

Unknown to the girls whom were gettign ready, some of the same idols that chose them sat in different rooms to monitor the girls' debut showcase.

SEVENTEEN S.COUPS, JOSHUA, DINO

BTS RM, J-HOPE

BLACKPINK LISA, JISOO

PENTAGON KINO, YUTO

RED VELVET WENDY, YERI

MAMAMOO MOONBYUL

ITZY RYUJIN,CHAERYONG

Are you ready?

7

6

5

4

3

2

 

“Wah!” Hyejin, Jaelin, Chaemin and Yebin cheered into their mics as the lights came back on.

“I’m glad it finally started.” Jaelin said, as Aika sipped her water.

“We should do our first proper greeting to our fans.” Chaemin suggested, Hyejin nodding gaining all of their attention.

“We got you under or spell. 2,3-“

“Hello we are TRANCE.” The seven bowing together and waving at the cameras before them.

“Hi, everyone! I’m TRANCE’s leader Hannah!” Hyejin waved excitedly after bowing again.

“Hello, I’m Chaemin!” She jumped up and down after saying it, causing the others to smile and laugh.

“Hi, I’m Aika.” The Japanese girl said awkwardly, earning more laughs from the other members.

“Hello! I’m Lin!” She smiled widely moving side to side.

“Hi, I’m Yayin.” Yayin bowed deeply and waved to the camera shooting her.

“Hello, I’m Yebin!” Yebin smiled and tilted her head waving to one of the cameras.

“Hi, I’m Xia.” Mingxia waved at the cameras shyly.

“To believe, we are finally here.” Yebin said, the girls laughing and nodding.

“It’s been a long journey, I’m excited to see where we’ll go next.” Hyejin said, the others nodding.

“For now, we’ll be on stage performing for you guys!” Lin said, winking and pointing at the main camera on her.

“Our next song is off our debut album. It's written by Aika unnie and Yebin unnie, I hope you all enjoy it.” Mingxia said, bowing as the lights dimmed.

The girls stepping further back on the stage.

Scream teaser Scream

wind blowsBoca teaser  Odd eye teaser Odd Eye "That concludes our debut showcase!" Hyejin said smiling at the girls whom drank some water. "Lets give it up to the live band that has been working with us for the last few months." The girls clapped and cheered as the band members nodded and bowed their heads. "Thank you to everyone that has watched over us the last year through 'In A Trance'. We are happy to finally be debuting." Hyejin said, the others nodding aong.

"Our debut music video for 'Odd Eye' will be releasing at the end of the showcase. So only a few more minutes!" Aika said, smiling at the camera.

"I hope you all give lots of love to our mini album 'Spellbound'. We worked hard on it." Jaelin said, smiling as Yayin nodded beside her.

"We can't wait to continue on this journey with all of fans!" Yebin said, looking to Mingxia who had the next turn.

'We have lots planned for the future so, stick around." Mingxia read off the prompter.

"I hope you can all, continue to love and support us." Yayin said with a smile.

"Thank you For watching, please continue to support us on our journey!" Chaemin said, the girls waving to the cameras.

"Till now," Hyejin started. "it's been Trance. Thank you!" The other six joined in with bows and waves to the cameras as the lights dimmed.

author's note.  I hope everyone enjoyed this reality series! The rest of the story will continue throughout here as well! Sorry it has taken a LONG time to get to this point. Here is a bit of a warning for the chapters following this, there will be time jumps, as I want to flesh out my ideas for these girls in a timely fashion!! 

Check out the full album HERE