Bubbling Trouble

Figure It Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, let's try this again." Areum said as she went to rewind the music. They had to be ready for tomorrow's show, and after watching the latest one and just how intimate Areum had gotten with the dancers, Lisa had made a comment that she wanted to learn the dance and acted as though it was something to get the fans rioting. They were actually surprised by the dance, it being such a move that would have probably raised questions in Korea, but Areum didn't seem all too bothered by that as she gave more intimate parts to her female dancers.

Truthfully, the first time Areum performed the new song for the start of the Europe leg of the tour, their jaws basically dropped to the floor and they were so thankful that they were backstage this time. But it did not contain the obvious jealousy that coursed  through their veins as they watched the girls basically feeling her up. Rosé was just about ready to march up on stage and yank the dancer off, but Jennie kept a firm grip on her arm to keep her in place despite her own urge. The chorus, however, had their throat dry up while their eyes trailed after the hand that the soloist ran down her front as her body moved to the beat of the song.

"Are you sure you girls want to do this?" Areum soon asked as she wiped the sweat off her forehead and Lisa jumped up, a smile on her face despite the flushed cheeks. "If they don't want to, I still can, don't worry." Jennie shot the maknae an icy glare before they shook their heads. "We're sure. Don't worry." After reassuring the soloist they were fine, they proceeded with practicing.

"Jisoo unnie, in the chorus, try to just pop your hip a bit in time when you throw your hand out." Said girl nodded her head, albeit a bit distarcted after the previous attempt because her eyes were too focused on the way the brunette moved. "This is actually really fun." Jennie muttered as they got into position to try the choreography once more without getting distracted.

Hopefully.

While the staff prepared the stage, Areum was taking a peek, nibbling on her lower lip as she kept fiddling with her in ears. They've left America and she was a bit downhearted when she had to say goodbye to her family. Her niece had been particularly clingy the day they had to go home, but Areum made the promise of coming to see them as soon as she could. Michael had given her his contact information so they could talk again before he gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head. Her mother held her for a long while, mumbling that she loves her before finally, they had to part ways.

And though she tried to hide how much she wanted to cry, the moment Rosé pulled her in, the dam broke.

"Here I thought I was nervous." Jisoo spoke up from behind the soloist, a playful smile tugging at her lips when the brunette yelped in surprise. "Unnie! You startled me." She said while bringing a hand to her chest. The older girl merely rolled her eyes before nudging her shoulder. "Relax, okay? Me and the girls are gonna do you proud." She claimed, earning herself a giggle that made her smile widen even more. "You were able to get the choreo down much faster than me and the dancers. I might as well hand the song to you." She joked while Jisoo looked thoughtful, pretending to think as she tapped her chin. "I think we could make it better."

Both girls giggled at each other before the staff finally called them to say that everything was set. Areum turned her eyes from Jisoo and in a deep breath. Adjusting her mic, she felt a hand being placed on her shoulder before finally seeing all the girls gathered with grins on their faces. "We've got this."

Nodding, Areum finally let her shoulders relax a bit before she made her way to the table. She wore a high-waisted shorts, a mesh top, and black boots. Her hair was let down in waves, letting her appearance blend well with the vibes of the song she would be performing. Though lately, most of her songs presented her with a y and mature aura and YG was more than pleased with the reports he was receiving from her manager. She was doing well, making songs even when she was away from the studio.

Upon seeing the soloist and the two members of Blackpink on stage, fans began cheering and screaming even before the song began.

When Lisa said she believed performing this particular song with them and that the fans would riot? She had no idea just how bad it would be, because as soon as the music started to come to life, everyone was screaming as Jennie and Areum's faces inched closer together. Luckily for the former, her hair did well in obscuring her face, hiding the blush that never failed to rush to her cheeks, even when they practiced.

Neoui ssaneulhaejin geu nunbicci
Nareul jugineun geoya
Keojideon ni mamui bulssi
Jaeman nameun geoya wae
Sigani yaginga bwa
Eojjae galsurok na yakhajanha
Seulpeun apeumdo
Hamkke mudyeojineun geoya

When Rosé walked up to the center, people went even louder once she slammed her hands on the table and Areum let her hand run down her back. Even with all the screaming, all the Aussie could focus on was how close they were and the compromising position they were in with the soloist's legs spread in front of her. She tried to brush those thoughts off, but she cursed every time they came.

When the chorus finally arrived, all the girls came to the stage to join Areum and the male dancers, and they were all going wild as they watched all of them, their expressions melting into fierce expression while they danced as though they weren't bothered being near to the soloist a few moments ago.

Nalkaroun nal bogo neon
Gogae sugil geoya
Gasi nan nae moseubi
Deo gipsugi pagodeul geoya eh

Once they stood behind, Jennie let her nails gently drag along the brunette's exposed skin as she ran her hand along her thigh while Jisoo trailed her own down her front, sliding it down the girl's front and her fingers reached down to her chest until they both pulled away.

Imi kkeokkeun geojanha
Gudi mianhaehaji ma
Jeongmal kkeokkin geon jigeum naega
Anya baro neoya

Lisa was left on the stage, and while she did a professional look on her face, the moment she wrapped her arms around Areum's waist, she was pleasantly surprised to feel the girl's legs lock around her own rather than just her arms around her neck. It wasn't what they practiced. She was only supposed to carry her, but instead, the soloist hooked her feet together and Lisa, being quick to improvise, twirled her around before setting her back on her feet.

They were all discussing who would be the one to take that part the moment the idea was presented, and Lisa, being the persistent girl that she was, was able to point out how she was best for the part, aside from being the one to make the suggestion. Just to irritate her unnies further, she would toss them devious little smirks whenever Areum wasn't looking.

From the moment the three stepped on the stage, people were recording. The entire performance had cameras on them and there was no doubt that this would be appearing in various platforms for the next few days. When the song finally came to an end, Areum hopped off the table with a smile as the girls rejoined her on stage.

"What's up everybody?" Rosé yelled into the mic and people replied with a roar of enthusiasm. "Usually, Areum leaves the stage after her performance, but we thought about having some more fun together, don't you think?" Jennie asked them as Jisoo handed the soloist a water bottle and lightly wiped her face with a towel, letting the three do the talking.

"They're going to make you do more." Jisoo chuckled when she put the towel away and Areum grinned while shaking her head. "You've hyped everyone up, so take responsibility." She said in faux exasperation and Areum giggled while nodding her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter