Chapter 51

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
Should I just do what I did last time. Just get my punishment over with? I look back at Min, and then at mom. I just get up "Mom?" She turns around and hugs me "Hmm?"

"Can we just get this over with?"

"Yes, but baby. I want to ask on do you now understand why I need to punish you"

"No, but I have no say in this decision"

Mom just sighed at me "Go to the restroom, I'll be there in a little bit" I just nod and walk away.

I go to the restroom and just leaning against the wall waiting, to which after a few minutes mom walked in "Okay, so I was talking to the others. I give you 20 quick ones due to the suspension that you have. But like you kept saying it wasn't your fault, so it'll be my hand."

I nod "Thank you for not being so hard" She just hugs me "I'm sorry if I seem like that, but getting suspended Twice in the same year is a big deal"...Oh, I just paused. That's why I'm in trouble, I've been suspended 2 times already.

We get the spankings over with, and still...I'm crying cause they hurt. Mom just held me close and made sure I was okay. As the days go, it's been feeling like she has been drifting away, that she was regretting taking me in. I'm glad to see I was wrong and that she still loves me.

Back at the room, mom kissed my forehead, and my Aunties look at me like they are hurt themselves. I lay down next to Min, and she makes sure I feel better.

Chae's POV:
Y/n doesn't understand why I need to punish her. But I keep telling her why, it's because she got suspended. She just walked over asking to get it over with. But still doesn't understand why I need to.

"Go to the restroom, I'll be there in a little bit"

She nodded and walked away, so I decided to talk to the others "So Y/n doesn't understand why I need to punish her"

Mina: "Because this bully is the reason she is suspended"

"Yes I know, but she got suspended already 2 times this school year"

Jeong: "Well what if you explain that part to her, that getting suspended 2 times in a school year is a big deal"

"I could, but I have a feeling she's gonna hate me if I punish her"

Jihyo: "Explain to her, comfort her after. Just give her 20 with your hand. It should be easier that way"

"Okay, I'll do that" I walk to the restroom and she's just leaning up against the wall. I explain everything to her and I guess she understood, and not hate me.

Well after I was able to comfort her and show her that I do care for her. She doesn't seem to hate me, so it's okay.

Back at the room she just lays back down with Min, and I go to the others "She understood, it's fine now" They nod and we just move on.

Y/n's POV:
Min and I are just watching YouTube, she is caring for me while I just lay on her lap. She has always been there for me whenever I needed her to be, I'm glad I could be there for her as well. But since I am in trouble more then she is mainly there for me. I couldn't tell what happened, because I fell asleep again, which isn't new by this time. She just cares for me, by hugging me and making sure I am comfortable in anyway.

When I woke up, she was still watching YouTube, and Aunties were practicing a new dance which I haven't seen, or it because I am still tired and just don't recognize it. Well I don't really mind it, I am just here because well I had to get suspended, but I swear the next time I see Ahn, it's on sight. I don't care if I get expelled, it'll be totally worth it.

You'd all agree with me, wouldn't you. Like she makes you mad too, it's not just me is it?

Okay well, by the end of the day, Min went home and I stayed with Twice. I knew they weren't as mad at me as before for getting suspended, but they didn't like that it happened. All I got to say I felt annoyed for some reason, and uh it's not good to be near Twice, because if I piss them off I will be in so much trouble.

So I went to my room and just plopped down onto my bed, which felt good because who doesn't miss their bed, and uh yea. So this is basically my story of Ahn, unless there is more in the future. Oh also I kept myself in my room, and avoided Twice because I did not want to get spanked again.

Uh yea...so I don't know what to do anymore. So see you in the future, which I will explain because I know this story is coming to an end sadly.

 

So years pass and I am now a graduated Senior with Min because we stayed together, her mom was able to push back the position until M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter