Chapter 19

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I know I messed up in the beginning, and I put Kim Y/n in the description. My mistake, it was supposed to be Son Y/n. I fixed the problem, and I hope it's not confusing)

 

Chaeyoung's POV:
Yesterday we went to Ms.Kim's house, well she said we can call her Yun-Hee Unnie, and this morning me, Mina, and Y/n are going to sign her up for school, and go officially change her name to Son Y/n, she doesn't know that yet. I am making breakfast, and Y/n is still asleep, so I ask Mina to wake her up, and tell her what we are doing today. We both got dressed, and halfway through cooking, Mina walked in "She doesn't want to get up, and threw a pillow at my head and said no." I sighed "Finish breakfast babe, I'll get her" She nodded, and I walk to Y/n's room "Y/n get up, we have places to go." Y/n put the covers over her head "No" I feel myself growing annoyed "Y/n, today we have to sign you up for school, and we also are going to officially change your name to Son Y/n, how does that sound" She looked over her covers "That part sounds fine, but I refuse to go to the school, so I am not going." I walk over and pull the covers off "Y/n, I'm giving one last chance to get up and get ready." She pulled the covers over her head again and scoffed "Yea, or what?" I can't believe her behavior today, we just started the morning "Or you're gonna be in trouble, I would have Jihyo unnie punish you, but I think it's my turn to do it, since you are my daughter, and it won't be easy." Silence, I think I won, but she just kicked me off the bed. I got up quick, and pulled off her sheets "That's it Y/n, you asked for it." She must've known I was mad, because when I pulled the covers off, she was scared. I calmed down, and took a deep breath "Y/n, I don't appreciate your behavior. What's wrong?" Y/n sighed "Okay, I know I'll have Min and all, but what if nobody likes me. I'm the new foreign kid, nobody knows me personally, and some people will try to be friends with me just to use me. I don't want to do that, I'm scared. I'm also sorry for how I acted, it was really wrong of me. Am I still in trouble." I smiled "Y/n you could've told me how you were feeling, I could've helped. Also yea you are still in trouble, but you get dressed. and I will talk to Mina, you did throw a pillow at her head." Y/n nervously smiled "Tell her I'm sorry, I'll get dressed." I nodded and walked out, closing her door.

Y/n's POV:
I didn't want to go to school, I had fears. Today Auntie Mina tried waking me up "Y/n, get up, we need to get you into school, and we are also going to change your name to Son Y/n. Aren't you excited?" I groaned "No, I'm not going" Mina tried again "Y/n come on get up, we need to go." I kinda go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter