Chapter 17

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had 4 chapters in my drafts, so it was Ch.15-18 posted today all in a row

 

No one's POV:
The rest of the day went by, Y/n afraid to get in trouble just asked Mina and Chaeyoung to play, and they all build a puzzle together. Nayeon and Jeongyeon watched a movie together, spending time with each other, Momo and Sana were on their phones in Sana's room. Dahyun and Tzuyu were having a conversation in their room. Jihyo spent time with Daniel before he left. The night pass, and it was the next morning, there was no schedules so everyone was able to sleep in a little later. Since waking up at 6 or 7 in early, 8-9 is sleeping in late. Mina, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Ji went out to the store to buy the camera. Everyone else woke up, leaving Y/n asleep, soon she woke up and walked to the living room to see everyone but Mina, Chae, and Tzu.

Y/n's POV:
I woke up around 9, they didn't wake me up so I guess there are no schedules today. I walk to the living room and everyone is watching TV still in their pajamas, but Aunties Mina and Tzuyu aren't here, as well as mom. "Where mom, Aunties Mina and Tzu?" Auntie Jeong looked at me, and motioned me over to sit by her, which I did "They have a schedule today, they have to film for a variety show." Oh that makes sense, they only have a small amount of members go. I nod and we all watch TV, because there is nothing else to do. After we all get bored, we decide to play a few games before lunch time. We played hide and seek, I'm a small person so I hid in my closet and put a few things over me to not be seen. While I waited I played on my phone, and I made sure you can't see the light under everything. I was under there for quite a while, they've checked my room 3 times, almost found me Twice (see what I did there), but they still can't find me. I get a text message later, I think they gave up 'Y/n where are you?" Auntie Momo can't find me, but I guess she found everyone else. I take a selfie, and send it to them. It doesn't show them anything except that I'm cramped, it's dark, and I'm on the floor. I hear all of them enter my room, and half of them search my closet, they come close to finding me again. Then I hear them leave, I sigh of relief. Then the jacket covering my head was taken off "I found her!" It was Auntie Dahyun, I guess she pretended to leave and waited for me to make noise. She helped me up, and everyone came into my room smiling. Auntie Sana hugged me "You're a really good hider Y/n, we searched your closet 4 times, did you keep moving?" I shook my head "Perks of being a small person, I put a bunch of things over me, and sat against the corner, with my knees against my chest, it helped because I swear you hit my feet 3 times." We all laughed, and played another round, this time I was seeker.

Chaeyoung's POV:
Me, Mina, and Tzu are out with Ji, looking for a camera for Y/n. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter