Chapter 11

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
I walk over and see that I was handed chopsticks. This might be a problem, growing up in America, I had always refused to use chopsticks because they looked so complicated. "Um, I don't actually know how to use these" I say so shyly, and everyone looked at me with a shocked face. I looked away quickly and decided to give it a try, but i couldn't pick anything up, so I gave up. Mina didn't want me to, so she taught me how to hold it, and I actually got the hang of it "This is easier than I thought, but I am still not used to it." Mina fed me some of my food "You will one day, it'll be nothing. You'll be fine." I nod and we go on eating, and Twice got ready to go perform their song, it's good, I like it. I sit down and decided that I will stay off social media, and just play games. Maybe I can relax, and take my mind off everything that has happened today. Manager unnie sits right next to me and watched me play games, and finally they announce Twice. I watch the whole performance, this is so cool, they are so pretty. I record a little of it, for memories later, it's my first time doing this, and there will be many more. Twice finished the song, and started coming back to the room, so I immediately rushed back to the couch and got on my phone "Pretend I didn't watch it", a few minutes later they walked in and say me on my phone. I looked up "Oh you're back, how did it go?" They had confused faces, and Jeongyeon chuckled "How do you think we did?" I shrugged "I didn't watch, I got into an intense game", but sadly for me I started laughing, because I am a terrible lier. "You did amazing, I loved it."

Jeongyeon's POV:
I think Y/n trying to trick us is funny, I walked over to her and hug her tight while she tries to escape "Jeongyeon, it's too tight" I let go a little, but she is still trying to get loose. "Y/n do you not like my hug", she stopped and looked at me so worried "That's not it, I'm sorry" she hugged me saying sorry, and i couldn't help but laugh. She got and looked me with this adorable confused face, I kissed her cheek "Honey, I was kidding. Don't worry." She smiled and relaxed getting her phone back out. Nayeon walked over "So Y/n how did it go with fans" I looked over to Y/n and she shrugged "I decided that I will play games, I will not check until later tonight or tomorrow after being with Min. It gives me time to get over it with what happened today." Me and Nay smiled at her, and got up to the others.

No one's POV:
Y/n continued to play games on her phone, while Mina watched her. Sana, Momo, Jihyo, and Tzuyu were talking about their performance and making jokes with each other, laughing and having fun being with each other. Chaeyoung walked over and sat on the other side on Y/n and watched her play games as well. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were joking around with each other and making everyone question why they aren't a couple yet. Dahyun was eating again and watching videos on her phone. They waited until it was time to go back out for the results, it was a long day for all of them. When they finally left, they had Y/n and manager unnie go out with them and wait on the side and wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter