Chapter 2

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV:
The small crowd was forming around us. I was getting a little worried, I'm used to it, but Y/n isn't, luckily it's not big, that would've been worse for Y/n.

My worries calmed down after I saw Y/n smiling, talking, and occasionally laughing with Manager unnie. She was blocking a few people here and there. She was doing well.

After walking for a while, we finally came to a stop. I ignored all the whispers of people wondering who Y/n is. I'm just thinking about how happy I am. She finally gets to come home with us.

I can't wait to introduce her to the others, they know she is coming, but they don't know what she looks like or anything else. They just know her age, she's female, and that she's coming. That is it.

"So you okay?"

She shrugged "It's not a lot of people, there should be a lot more in Korea. The flashes give me headaches, and I can't deal with large crowds."

I stop and look at her "I'll always be with you, so will Manager unnie, and so will the rest of Twice. Always"

I hug her, I can feel her relax. I can tell she's feeling better after what I said

 

Y/n's POV:
After what Chaeyoung told me, I felt better. She was good at that, I have a good feeling about going.

She told me they don't know what I look like or anything like that. Well they will be surprised that I'm short. I'm 5'2, and the shortest member of Twice is 5'2. I guess that's okay though.

We finally got past the little crowd and bored the plane. I just got my passport yesterday, because of how long it takes to get. When my mom told me about this whole exchange thing, the first thing I had to do was get a passport.

When we get on the plane, I fall asleep so quickly. It's my first time in a place, and I don't want to feel anything that could fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter