Chapter 31

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a Special Chapter...this idea/request from Wattpad reader @SamamthaG -contains spanking in this chapter-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:
Dinner was good, but I wish I still could've played with Auntie Mina more, but mom seemed like she is ready to ground us both if we go back to playing Minecraft, so maybe another day. I decide to go to bed already, it had been quite a day and it's late. I change and say goodnight to everyone, and just hop in bed. Before going to sleep, I watch a few videos, and this one video stuck in my head...it was about weird things that have happened in the world, and I started thinking anything can be weird. Well thinking ended up with me sleeping, and let me tell you the story of my very very strange dream that felt oddly real.

~Dream~

I wake up and see that it's time for school, so I get ready and put on my glasses because I feel very lazy today. I walk out and I see Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu in school uniforms, which is very odd. Nayeon and Jihyo are sitting at the table, so we all walk over to them, and I am still trying to figure out what is going on. Jihyo looks at us 4 "So how are my daughters doing?"...What?!...I don't say anything, but the 3 answer her all, saying all the same thing "We're fine Eomma". Nope to strange, this is very weird, so I just nod not really saying thing. Jihyo hugs us all and kisses our forehead "Nay is going to drive you 4 to school" We nod, and I choose to just go with the flow, maybe school DaChaeTzu are fun, we can do some fun things. So we got to school and Nayeon drove off immediately when we all got out, which I guess she has something to do..that's not weird, wait who am I kidding this whole day is weird. I look back at the 3 and they seem to be making a plan, and Chae turns to me "Y/n we all have enough money, let's go to the arcade" I look at her in shock "Skip school?" They all nod, I look back at nothing seeing if Nayeon was there even though I knew she wasn't "The others will literally kill us, aren't you worried?!" Tzuyu put her hand on my forehead "Are you okay? You are usually the one that wants to skip, it was your plan last time." I froze, I won't lie that sounds like me, I will skip in a heartbeat, but am too worried about Twice. Now that the maknae line are in school, and Jihyo is now my mom...might as well, right? I sigh "We need to be back at school 20 minutes before school ends, it will make it seem like we have been here the entire time." They cheer, and we leave to head to the arcade. This was fine, it was fun, this was honestly something I should actually do...wait am I actually doing it, is this day even real?" Oh well, it feels real.

So continuing, we make it to the arcade and Me and Tzuyu went to play a game, and Dahyun and Chaeyoung went to play a different game at the other end. After the game ended both of us started to walk around slowly "Is today even real? I thought you guys already graduated high school" Tzuyu chuckled "No, almost there. You must've had a weird dream, because this is real" Was the rest of my life a lie, have I been stuck in a coma and just woke up to this reality. We spend the next hour or 2 playing different games, but still my mind was all over the place, I didn't even notice Dahyun and Chaeyoung running to us, until they actually stopped in front of us. Dahyun tried talking but couldn't because she was panicking, Chaeyoung took a deep breath before beginning "Eomma called us, she knows we skipped. The school called her and told her we weren't at school. She is furious, she's on her way here because Dubs had to be the good one and tell her exactly where we are." Dahyun nervously smiled, and we made our way outside the arcade and waited for our fate.

After 10 minutes Jihyo's car pulled up, and boy was she upset. They made me sit in the passenger seat, while they sat in the back away from what is about to the ride to hell. You know one thing I've realized is that you think parents will run out of new things to say, and a scolding could last about a minute...but no, when you're angry like really upset at someone, a whole new vocabulary enters your head that you didn't even know you had and can go on for a long time. So for the whole 15 minutes home she kept scolding us. It felt more towards me, but I think that's just because I sat next to her, but okay....Now would be a perfect time to wake up, but nothing happens, I guess this is actually is my reality. We made it up to the dorm, and when the door opened there was a really angry Jeongyeon, a very disappointed Nayeon, a serious Momo and Sana, an upset Mina...and worse of all the very upset God Jihyo.

Pray for us please...wait I don't know what punishments they give, this isn't my reality! I swear I could panic right here, right now, but it doesn't seem like a good idea.

So the 4 of us stand in front of the 6 of them, and Jeongyeon starts the scolding "What do you think you were doing? Skipping school, huh?! Why was that a good idea? Do you understand that school is important and that you all need the education, or was that just something you think that you can just slip by. This was not in anyway acceptable, and I hope you all know that you are in major trouble, and I hope you're prepared."...Prepared? For? What? I'm scared not gonna lie. I look over and see the 3 looking like they are about to cry, the others were about to scold us, but decided not to, which kinda scared me even more. Why did I agree, but I had fun so maybe I have no regrets.

Nayeon and Mina had us all face the wall, kneeling with our hands up. We aren't allowed to talk to each other, or put our arms down. I don't know what they are going to do, but I don't have good arm strength, and know that my arms are about give up any second which I know isn't a good thing. But right before my arms could give out I hear footsteps and they stop behind us. It was Sana "Stand up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter